1. 1. Yes or no?

• Yes
    • No

Kev's ID10 Commander Application

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :
Agent Gideon Hask IF2 / Kev

2. What Regiment are you applying for?
Inferno Squad

3. Why do you want to be a Commander of this branch?

I want to be the Commander of Inferno Squad because I believe I can help our current Commander (Drayton) run, manage, and improve the Inferno Squad battalion thrive to a sufficient standard. I believe I can help with any problems that may occur inside and outside of the battalion whether that be with Reserves, Transfers, Battalion-High Command relations and Battalion-Battalion relations. Furthermore, I would like to bring help further improve the Inferno Squad member's experience more than I have already as a whole especially by improving the communication from within the Battalion.

Moreover, I want to be Commander is because I genuinely enjoy being in the Battalion, I am passionate, and active. Doing missions, try-outs, SIMs, and participating in events alongside my fellow Inferno Squad. I believe all of these things help the to Battalion grow and improve. I want to be Commander of this branch so I can make sure it continues on and improves on the path it currently is on, because we have an active command team, excellent officers, and good NCO's however nothing is perfect so if i were a Commander, I would do my best to make sure that the VCMDR's are looking after the officers and making sure they are doing their job right because I know that they aren't always as serious as they should be. I want to make sure that the Battalion stays as a respectable and liked Battalion as best as I can, one way I can achieve this is by becoming Commander , I can work with the Command team to bring updates to the battalion to make sure it stays "fresh" to players inside IF and make sure Officers and VCMDR's are setting a good example daily as well as, helping Drayton in his work making things way more efficient. I believe that if I make things more efficient as a Commander I could improve everyone's experience, both in and out of RP and both in and out of IF.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?
(Due to me changing my name battle metrics says I have multiple accounts)
based off the tab menu I have 12 weeks+

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?
The Main purpose for a Commander is to make sure the Vice Commanders are doing their job and behaving and to make sure they are active and responsible as this sets a example for Officers, which then has a positive Domino-Effect to the NCO's Another purpose of the Commander is to make sure the battalion is in order an example would be to make sure roster is updated correctly as this makes sure no mistakes happen, and to makes sure the battalion is active. Ways to do this are: 1. To be active yourself because when people see the commander is online it usually inspires them hop on because it could lead to a promotion or a fun activity, 2. Enforce activity through announcements, try-outs and sometimes bigger SIMs with more activities to do and to be done. 3. The commander can do a roll call to clear out inactive people and create free slots for new people to join the battalion and keep us, Inferno Squad always growing. The final purpose of a Commander is to get criticism from outside battalions or inside the battalion to assess what needs changing / fixing inside the battalion and make sure the VCMDRs are communicating with members to let them know that they do have a voice and an input for the Battalion's future and that everyone is valued and important.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :
You should trust me to be a Commander as I have had previous Commander experience (I was the Commander of Imperial Commandos) I know how to behave and conduct myself, And I know what to do to fix and manage a battalion. Another reason you should trust me, is over my 1 Year on Gaming Light I have never got a warn on Imperial RP or any other Gaming Light Gmod server or affiliated server, showing I know the rules and how to abide by them. Finally you should trust me to be a Commander because I have worked alongside Drayton in the past, so we know how to work well as a team, have good synergy, and have built a good working relationship with each other which would help strengthen the already strong command team.

7. How often can you be Online? :
I can be on almost everyday for a good amount of hours.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :
No warnings.

Kev
juegos fallout GIF

+Support

-Good Application
-Former Commander Experience 
-Nice & Respectful person

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

32 minutes ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support

-Good Application

Current: 501st SHVY 2LT Katie ARCT15, R ST CPT Lucy 2010

(First Shore Trooper Lead)

“Don't be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.”

tumblr_inline_o6nvufxGOc1t0ijhl_500.gif

1 hour ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support

-Good Application

Good Luck, Mr Hask.

ImperialRP SMT & Head Admin

Former Marshal Commander

2 hours ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support

-Good Application

Done a lot for Inferno Squadron, He deserves it!

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

2 hours ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support

-Good Application

Drayton

Former DT ØSC01/SH8 l Former IC VCOM Scorch l Former Iden Versio l Former SHGO Drayton

First Inferno Squad Senior Commander

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ― G.K. Chesterton

11 hours ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support

-Good Application

[ImperialRP] - Ex. ST Vice Commander Void | Ex. Lord V Void | Ex. Shock NCO Void | 1st Deputy Squad Lead Paul Vermin IF12

12 hours ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support

-Good Application

12 hours ago, Hill Billy joe said:

+Support
+Epic Gamer
+Pretty sure we squaded up one time and won since we were that good. 
+Based
+Also a gamer

-British

4zjobc.jpg.e23e222a799d223923944bed6aa2e777.jpg

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

20 hours ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support

-Good Application

〖ImperialRP〗Ex: 69th Medical Corps Commander (4/12/21 - 6/10/21)Senior ModeratorGM0 || Current: N/A || Ph.D. in Minging | ❤️ Medical

"Mmmmm Monkey" ~ Sun Tzu

Medical_emblem.png.2130abd51a4e7aab05326b0a9a4b8327.png

On 3/30/2021 at 2:59 PM, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support

-Good Application
TALILA TROOOOOOPAAAAAAAS!!!!! -Deaky mr worldwide

This guy is epic

Retired Starfighter Senior Marshall 

On 3/30/2021 at 2:59 PM, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support