Welp

GAM3

I knew this day would come, but I never knew when.

The thing is, all the people I remember are gone... or have changed to the extent that I don't know anyone anymore. 

All of my friends are banned or blacklisted, and I don't know what to say. 

By now, with my associations, even if I did come back, I coulden't get anywhere in the server.

So... this is goodbye...

@Propane - While you were here, you were a good lad, I'll miss you.

@Silver3504 - You were a good friend of mine, and I know that when you come back, you'll miss the *crunch*

@frog - Goodbye, friend.

@Skela - Don't worry, I'm not going out with a, " Banana Fridge. "

@Hope - Yes

@Coltable - I don't know man, you were a good friend, and I remember you as a major.

@Weiss - Lol, if I ever come back... I'm probably going to get warned by you.

@Protege - ew

@Ritz @azius And Rainbow... - I miss you guys.

(Edit @Sixx - You smell like cheese, no joke, take a shower)

Edited by GAM3

*Goes on Demo Expert and bombs D-Block*

I'll Miss you too!! You were Great!!!!!

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Sixx said:

*Goes on Demo Expert and bombs D-Block*

I'll Miss you too!! You were Great!!!!!

hoes mad lol, it wasn't a joke, I could hear you typing from here, stop eating cheese, take a SHOWER NOW at least I can kill 14 security with 1 round of explosives.

Edited by GAM3

Just now, GAM3 said:

hoes mad lol, it wasn't a joke, I could hear you typing from here, stop eating cheese, take a SHOWER NOW

Ok!!!!

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...

But I wasnt Blacklisted or banned gamer 😞

gonna miss you

~Your old CI buddy price

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

• ICE locked this topic