pls unban me i want to play- Denied

tylerrobinsonty

You must fill out this form in order to be considered for a unban.

Steam Name: tylerrobinsonty

Ingame Name: Red Gravy

SteamID:  76561199122060978

Ban Length: 1 week

Admin that Banned you: [GL] Rage Vice

Reason for Ban: rascim evan though it wasnt 

Dispute:  was hanging out with a cop and he got into a gunfight and he kept shooting the dead body and i said yo chill thats not mr floyd me and the cop laughed admin was next to me brought me up and was gonna warn me this was a trailmod he said he was gonna warn me only and i was mad so i said i wanted a differnt admin and he got one and the other one came and just banned me... i mean i was folling the motd and was role playing i mean you could have warn me like the trail mod said its not rasict if a make fun of a crimnail??? Its not evan in your motd that says i caint say anything  i mean i wasnt being rasict thats a false ban its not like i was saying i hate this race i hate that race now thats rasict i just want to role play man

i mean he should have just warned me i was not being rasict and i dont want this on my record because im a nice guy i may get mad now and then but im not racist thats not fair to me

Thats not what happend at all

I was called over by Requis i believe to ban you because of what you said 

I asked what you said and you started berating me and the other staff member. As well as saying that george floyd deserved it. So I gagged you and asked what was said from the staff member and he informed me of what was said. 

Jokes like that are not tolerated whithin gaming light and I wont either.

I informed you that you are receiving a week ban for it. As per staff guidelines stuff like that is a warn and a 1 week ban or in more serious cases a permanent one

Edited by Vice

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

3 minutes ago, Vice said:

Thats not what happend at all

I was called over by odyssey I think it was to ban you because of what you said 

I asked what you said and you started berating me and the other staff member. As well as saying that george floyd deserved it. So I gagged you and asked what was said from the staff member and he informed me of what was said. 

Jokes like that are not tolerated whithin gaming light and I wont either.

I informed you that you are receiving a week ban for it. As per staff guidelines stuff like that is a warn and a 1 week ban or in more serious cases a permanent one

im not a rasict guy like i said i made fun of a crimnail who is a bad guy i wont do it again pls unban me you trail mod said he was gonna just warn me pls i want to play i just got over a three week ban man pls dude i was not being rasict and its not in your motd like you could have just warned me like the trail mod said you took this out of proption it was just simply a joke that me and the other guy laughed and you had to ruin my day ITS NOT IN THE FUCKING MOTD SAYING I CAINT MAKE FUN OF CRIMNAILS like Holy fuck dude i just want to play

Just now, tylerrobinsonty said:

Dude i payed like 80$ on this sever i just want to play man pls

• Dislike 2

15 minutes ago, tylerrobinsonty said:

im not a rasict guy like i said i made fun of a crimnail who is a bad guy i wont do it again pls unban me you trail mod said he was gonna just warn me pls i want to play i just got over a three week ban man pls dude i was not being rasict and its not in your motd like you could have just warned me like the trail mod said you took this out of proption it was just simply a joke that me and the other guy laughed and you had to ruin my day ITS NOT IN THE FUCKING MOTD SAYING I CAINT MAKE FUN OF CRIMNAILS like Holy fuck dude i just want to play

No Disrespect/Racism/Inappropriate or offensive content (In anyway shape or form)

that is in the MOTD in the first section

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

Major - Support

One solid thing to say right off the start, wouldn't recommend swearing and berating the person who banned you on the forums it doesn't look good for you, or arguing at all. But this ban is justified. Making fun of something like George Floyd isn't tolerated and is disrespectful and can be taken as racist and is in this community. Plus from what Vice said you disrespected staff and said that George Floyd deserved it, which just makes it worse. A ban appeal doesn't get determined in seconds nor can the banning admin unban you just because you ask. Just wait out the ban.

Edit: You also put up 3 ban appeals, this being the only one with a format plus the other two ones are named "When a admin does not like you..."

Edited by Beelzebub

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

5 minutes ago, Beelzebub said:

Major - Support

One solid thing to say right off the start, wouldn't recommend swearing and berating the person who banned you on the forums it doesn't look good for you, or arguing at all. But this ban is justified. Making fun of something like George Floyd isn't tolerated and is disrespectful and can be taken as racist and is in this community. Plus from what Vice said you disrespected staff and said that George Floyd deserved it, which just makes it worse. A ban appeal doesn't get determined in seconds nor can the banning admin unban you just because you ask. Just wait out the ban.

Edit: You also put up 3 ban appeals, this being the only one with a format plus the other two ones are named "When a admin does not like you..."

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

2 minutes ago, Beelzebub said:

Major - Support

One solid thing to say right off the start, wouldn't recommend swearing and berating the person who banned you on the forums it doesn't look good for you, or arguing at all. But this ban is justified. Making fun of something like George Floyd isn't tolerated and is disrespectful and can be taken as racist and is in this community. Plus from what Vice said you disrespected staff and said that George Floyd deserved it, which just makes it worse. A ban appeal doesn't get determined in seconds nor can the banning admin unban you just because you ask.

Major -Support
Even if it was a Joke it isn't not okay and not Tolerated on this server. 
Also I was the One who reported you, and you were being extremely Disrespectful to the Responding Moderator and Me. Where as Vice Said we had to Gag you multiple times because you were being Racist and Rude. Even if it was a Joke completely Unacceptable. 

UMC Paramilitary FBI Deputy Assistant Director FBI HRT SGT Moderator 

7 minutes ago, Beelzebub said:

Major - Support

1 hour ago, Requis said:

Major -Support
Even if it was a Joke it isn't not okay and not Tolerated on this server. 
Also I was the One who reported you, and you were being extremely Disrespectful to the Responding Moderator and Me. Where as Vice Said we had to Gag you multiple times because you were being Racist and Rude. Even if it was a Joke completely Unacceptable. 

Retired FBI Director|$2,000Donator gang|UMC LVL 4

18 minutes ago, tylerrobinsonty said:

Me and the cop laughed how is this fair to me?

Doesn’t matter if he laughed it isn’t okay and not allowed in the community.

UMC Paramilitary FBI Deputy Assistant Director FBI HRT SGT Moderator 

2 hours ago, Beelzebub said:

Major - Support

Stop Replying to your post 

Keep it to +/- Supports only

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

4 hours ago, Beelzebub said:

Major - Support

• Head of Staff

Forums Diplomat Warning
Keep this thread to +/- Supports Only!
Further arguing will result in the post being locked and/or forums warnings being handed out.
Thanks!

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

13 hours ago, Beelzebub said:

Major - Support

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

Member since September of 2018

Your lucky you didn’t get a longer ban. As it was stated in the past that if you bring up this incident or protest about it. It would be a 3 month ban. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

14 hours ago, Beelzebub said:

Major - Support

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

17 hours ago, Beelzebub said:

Major - Support

raygol/rahgul

SWAT Lieutenant (Head FTO and Senior Sharpshooter)

EMS Lieutenant

Dispatch Deputy Head Dispatcher