Steam Name: holdeeen

Ingame Name: Joe Lee

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/hhttvvxxyy11229811/

Ban Length: 5 days. 

Admin that Banned you: [GL] rambo1085

Reason for Ban: Mass RDM

Dispute:

Lets begin.

I was banned for Mass RDM, it was during a bank raid when a large gathering of people (including me) were in the bank vault and we all did our adverts. I asked my two friends if I should go hide outside the bank and ambush the cops if they got too close to the vault. (At the time I was not aware there was a rule preventing this) They agreed, we all thought it would be a cool strat/maneuver to help out the raid. Well after killing around 5 cops and one dog (which I thought was some sort of police dog custom class due to the blue nametag) I got an unpleasant wake up call, this apparently wasn't allowed. I talked with the admins for a bit and thought I cleared the situation up once an admin let me go with a warning. After a while of walking around and RPing I got banned. 

And so fourth. 

Any admin who checks my track record can clearly see an unholy amount of warnings, most of these warnings took place 1-2 years back and I personally don't think these should be held against me. I am very sorry for being this way a while back but I was younger and I thought it was funny. But now my brain is slightly more developed and I'm prepared to RP officially, so once again please forgive me and ignore these previous warnings. 

Finally.

I am extremely sorry for the mix-up in this situation and do apologize for my behavior, this happened due to my lack of  knowledge on this particular rule and excitement in the bank situation. I ask to please have my ban repealed and be forgiven for this.

Joe Lee 🙂

-Support
-First off you have almost 4 days of playtime on the server, let alone almost being warned 3 times today.
-You admitted that you were out of the bank vault, and when your friends said go you would kill them from behind.
-You need to read over the MOTD which is on the fourms to completely understand all of the rules.
This is going to stay a -support also another Staff member @yh was at the sit.

Largest Mammal On GamingLight

Just now, Dr. Whale said:

-Support
-First off you have almost 4 days of playtime on the server, let alone almost being warned 3 times today.
-You admitted that you were out of the bank vault, and when your friends said go you would kill them from behind.
-You need to read over the MOTD which is on the fourms to completely understand all of the rules.

I apologize since this is my first time on the server in a while I wasn't completely up to date on the MOTD. Also I must've misworded my statement when I said I wasn't in the bank vault.

37 minutes ago, Dr. Whale said:

-Support
This is going to stay a -support also another Staff member @yh was at 

UMC Paramilitary FBI Deputy Assistant Director FBI HRT SGT Moderator 

52 minutes ago, Dr. Whale said:

-Support

agreed 

-Support

I get that you haven't been on the server for a while, but wouldn't it only make sense that if you didn't play on the server for a long time to check up on the rules?

Along with that when you hit X on the MOTD, (which your forced to do to playit says "By Clicking Close You Agree To These Rules"

Signature.png

3 minutes ago, Masterson said:

-Support

I get that you haven't been on the server for a while, but wouldn't it only make sense that if you didn't play on the server for a long time to check up on the rules?

Along with that when you hit X on the MOTD, (which your forced to do to playit says "By Clicking Close You Agree To These Rules"

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

9 hours ago, Masterson said:

-Support

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

13 hours ago, Dr. Whale said:

-Support

On 3/18/2021 at 12:13 AM, Masterson said:

-Support

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

Member since September of 2018

On 3/17/2021 at 9:50 PM, Dr. Whale said:

-Support
This is going to stay a -support also another Staff member Fire was at the sit.

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

On 3/18/2021 at 12:13 AM, Masterson said:

-Support

^ “I haven’t played in a while” is not an excuse.

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor