Increase max ticket prices! - Denied

Lime King

What you want to see? -  Increase max ticket price! As almost everyone on the server has a easy way to make money or already has an insane amount of money, I think the max price of tickets should be increased to go along with the insane economy in game. I think a good number would be $100k for the max price eg Class 4 etc. Obviously lower crimes would stay in line with lower prices but someone getting a $10,000 ticket for a class 4 is pointless for someone who has millions of dollars.

Why should we add it? - Actually have people be afraid of getting a ticket

What are the advantages of having this? - Better rp for all gov mainly PD. By allowing gov to punish people with more than just jail time if they have the option of a ticket worth more than 10k

Who is it mainly for? - Gov

Links to any content -  N/A

(Edit Reason: Followed format im dumb) 

Edited by Lime King
Formatting

Retired FBI Director|$2,000Donator gang|UMC LVL 4

-Support
Would be abuse

Edited by ICE

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

1 hour ago, Alex Raddish said:

-Support

No format

Not needed, I see the ticket system used more as an RP tool

I agree 

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

15 minutes ago, Mag1c said:

-Support
This would be abused
Just put the person in jail if the ticket is above 10k

I agree with Magic, people would just give out a ticket every time instead of taking them to jail. It's not like $100,000 in game is a lot of money anyways.

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC 

14 hours ago, Mag1c said:

-Support
This would be abused
Just put the person in jail if the ticket is above 10k

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor