Should Dark get Admin?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Should Dark get Admin?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Dark

What is your steam name?: [GL] Dark

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:160659387

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) : No, only on GL.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly): I started playing PoliceRP on 10/22/2020

What date did you make your forums account?: I made my forums account on 11/12/2020

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?: senmod aka Senior Moderator | Platinum 

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?: 1 (https://imgur.com/a/tarDAI1)

Have you donated?: Yes (455$)

What rank are you applying for?: Admin

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?: No, I would never dual staff.

Have you read the staff guidelines: Yes, lots and lots of times.

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): 

Super Admins: Zerg, MiKeY, Max Holland

Head of Staff: Jayden 

Manager: Eternity

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) : I believe I deserve Admin for multiple reasons. First off as most of you know admin is the first major rank in staff. With this promotion I would be able to help the server more both on and off duty. while off duty I could remove unused cars to help with server lag I would warn people doing obvious rule breaking that don't need a sit (Copbaiting, Stealing a gov car, etc) and I could remove props that are in the roads (prop minge). As for when I am on duty I could help with giving out whitelists to any job, I could administrate better as I would be able to take sits from other admins without having to call over another staff to return/bring them, if a big rule break happens I would be able to ban someone for the appropriate amount of time and I would have access to more command to help with other small things. As well as administering I could use the new commands to host beter events without another admin to help me with it. I have always tried to help as many people I could while being on staff and off staff as well and I end up taking a lot of "sits" even when one isn't called because for me my sit count doesn't really matter as long as i'm doing at least 30 sits a week and helping the community as much as i possibly can. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? : If someone was MassRDMing I would first bring them to a roof. Once I bring them if they start cussing at me I would ask them to stop 3 times and if they don't stop I would mute/gag them. I would then explain that they will be getting warned and banned for 5 days for MassRDM | Staff Diss | NITRP. (Could also jail them for a long long time but handbook says to ban)

What would you do if you think a player is an alt account? : If I think a player is on a alt account I would take a recording or screenshot of my evidence and send it the "Requesting SMT" channel in discord. I would not try to question them about it and would let SMT deal with it.

What would you do if a player is threating to chargeback? : If a player is threatening to chargeback I would take a recording or screenshot of my evidence and send it to the "Requesting JMT" channel in discord and let them handle it.

A family is mass minging and causing issues, how would you stop the family from minging? : If a family is mass minging I would bring the owner of the family to a roof and tell him that they can't be doing that. If the owner is AFK or they continue I would bring the family, gag them, talk to them, un gag them and let them respond to what I told them.

How would you deal with a situation you don't know what to/don't know the answer to? (Don't answer with "I know everything!") : If I do not know the answer to a question I would first ask in admin chat, then I would join ts support and/or ask in discord. If support takes too long i would poke people in ts following CoC starting with another admin.

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

4 minutes ago, Requis said:

Massive +Support 

-Active

-Helpful

-Mature

-Personally I have only had great times with dark. 

I completely Agree With Requis Here, Dark Is Mature, Active, Very Helpful and I have never had a bad time with him. +Support From me

• Gaminglight Love 1

𝒟𝓇𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝟣𝟨𝟢𝟢+ 𝒟𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇 

[𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒 𝑅𝒫 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝐻𝑅𝒯 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 | 𝐹𝐵𝐼 𝒞𝒪𝒮 | 𝐸𝑀𝒮 𝒟𝑒𝓅𝓊𝓉𝓎 | 𝒟𝒮 𝑀𝒮𝒢𝒯 | 𝒟𝒾𝓈𝓅𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝐻𝒪𝒮 | 𝒰𝑀𝒞 𝐿𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓁 𝟢 | 𝒯𝑀𝒵 𝐻𝒞𝑀𝒟 | 𝒲𝒴𝒞 𝐻𝒞𝑀𝒟 ]

[𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁 𝑅𝒫 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝒟𝑒𝓅𝓊𝓉𝓎 𝒮𝓆𝓊𝒶𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓃 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝒱𝑒𝓈𝓅𝑒𝓇 𝒟𝑜𝓁𝓀 (𝐼𝒩𝐹𝐸𝑅𝒩𝒪 𝒮𝒬𝒰𝒜𝒟 ]

[𝒮𝓉𝒶𝒻𝒻 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒𝑅𝒫 𝑀𝑜𝒹𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇 | 𝐹𝑜𝓇𝓊𝓂𝓈 𝒟𝒾𝓅𝓁𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓉 | 𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 ]

+Support
Active
Friendly
Good App
Mature

• Gaminglight Love 1

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

6 hours ago, Requis said:

Massive +Support 

-Active

-Helpful

-Mature

GL Man

• Gaminglight Love 1

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela

9 hours ago, Requis said:

Massive +Support 

-Active

-Helpful

-Mature

also good app

• Gaminglight Love 1

raygol/rahgul

SWAT Lieutenant (Head FTO and Senior Sharpshooter)

EMS Lieutenant

Dispatch Deputy Head Dispatcher

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

• Gaminglight Love 1

spacer.png