Yes or No  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Vote

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Mike Simoa

What is your steam name?: Mike

What is your steam ID? :STEAM_0:1:96214953  

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I have 4 months of experience of staff on Superiorservers.co and I held a map developer position on a zombie survival server for 2 years.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) January 1st, although I've played before,  just not actively.

What date did you make your forums account? October 2nd, 2019

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Gold

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 0  https://gyazo.com/64b838e822c636546533ee6e76a701b5

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: CST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I believe I deserve this rank for many reasons, one of them being is experience with this game and staffing, I've been playing this game for years, seen when it evolved into a game mostly filled with roleplay, I have clocked thousands of hours into rp servers, some serious rp, some regular darkrp. I learned the basics of rules from that experience and I have learned the different types of people in this game. My second reason is activity, Im on a avg of 10-20 hours a week of actively playing. My next reason is leadership, from my past experience of staffing, and my roleplay duties such as being LT in pd have trained me to be a great leader who can make sure everyone stays organized and so chaos doesn't erupt. My 4th reason is rule understanding, I have gotten 0 warns, and I barley ever get into sits, I am careful not to break the rules and I make sure to follow them closely. My fifth and final reason is respect, I make sure to show everyone respect, even people who are being actively rude to me. In conclusion, I feel I will be fit for staff because of my experience, activity, leadership, rule understanding, and being respectful, I think that these traits will help the staff team and would help me be a great member of the staff team.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would first start by asking the person to stop politely, if he keeps on doing it I would give him 1 more warning. If he keeps doing it then I would gag him and say to him one final time that if he keeps doing it, the punishment will be served out right away along with another punishment. Then I will take a chance to listen to the other persons story on the situation, then once it is over, I will warn him to not curse at me but to explain the story, if he doesn't stop, I would get a staff member who could ban him.

PS: Sorry for the edit, forgot to add the pole last minute

Edited by Mike Simoa

- Support
 "NEVER edit your application after you post your application!" 
Sorry Mike I think you would be A Great Fit for Staff but you cannot Edit your Posts for your Staff Application Even if you forgot to Add something.

UMC Paramilitary FBI Deputy Assistant Director FBI HRT SGT Moderator 

+Support
Nice Guy
Fit for staff
Active
Knows Rules
Has Staffed Before

(He only edited to add a poll)

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

-support  

The format was not followed and he edited it after posting.

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

5 hours ago, Requis said:

- Support
 "NEVER edit your application after you post your application!" 
Sorry Mike I think you would be A Great Fit for Staff but you cannot Edit your Posts for your Staff Application Even if you forgot to Add something.

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

14 hours ago, ICE said:

+Support
Nice Guy
Fit for staff
Active
Knows Rules
Has Staffed Before

(He only edited to add a poll)

Not much more to add. Good luck 

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

1 hour ago, Alex Raddish said:

+Support

Friendly and respectful

Active and Dedicated

Previous Experience

(Guys he forgot to add a poll, and fixed it, it was an honest mistake)

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

+ Support

-Active

-Respectful and mature

-Nothing but great experiences with him

-Previous experience 

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

spacer.png