Drako

Questions

Your In-game SYP Drako:

Your SteamID: 76561198905626789

The admin's name in-game: Travis UMC

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What warning did you receive: RDM

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): 

Why do you think this warn was false: Because in the photo below mike said he put a sign in front of our base and then he switched to fbi and i dont know if he deleted it or what but when i killed him it wasnt there and in the text below he admits to putting a sign down. Just a misunderstanding. Travis gave me nothing and didnt even tell me he was going to warn me. He just warned me and placed me down and didnt listen or pay attention when i told him the misunderstanding.

Any extra information:unknown.thumb.png.1f8e76f41bcb33c875f23e63cfe457b0.png

unknown (1).png

+Support
Just a misunderstanding

Edited by ICE

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

-Support
On the picture render in the logs the gun fight was outside the base and mike told me after I had given the warn that he got disconnected and when he got back in game he forgot to put the sign back up and I checked the base the sign was not up when I looked at the base so I gave a warning because Drako should have realized that the sign was not there plus the reporter was killed outside of the base which either way would have been not passed the KOS sign

Edited by JosephhStalin

Umbrella Corp Manager LVL 8 | Harry Duke CC Owner | US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Owner

1 minute ago, JosephhStalin said:

On the picture render in the logs the gun fight was outside the base and mike told me after I had given the warn that he got disconnected and when he got back in game he forgot to put the sign back up and I checked the base the sign was not up when I looked at the base so I gave a warning because Drako should have realized that the sign was not there plus the reporter was killed outside of the base which either way would have been not passed the KOS sign

so are you +supporting or -supporting?

Delta Force~PPD
 Ex SS Deputy Assistant Director~Ex SRT SGT~Ex Swat MSGT

Ex SNR Mod/Senior Event Team

😈

21 hours ago, JosephhStalin said:

-Support

If it was outside the base, it was RDM.

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

On 3/5/2021 at 9:06 AM, JosephhStalin said:

-Support

I agree with Travis and Magic 

UMC Paramilitary FBI Deputy Assistant Director FBI HRT SGT Moderator 

On 3/5/2021 at 7:06 AM, JosephhStalin said:

-Support

-support after hearing admins side

Retired FBI Director|$2,000Donator gang|UMC LVL 4

On 3/5/2021 at 10:06 AM, JosephhStalin said:

-Support

+Support from me, it seems the that this was a clear misunderstanding. I think this warn should be appealed because accidents do happen on the server, from Drako's perspective he was under the impression that the sign was still up. If the sign was a KOS Loitering sign then it also depends where this base was which was not specified. Like I said before accidents do happen and Drako isn't someone who breaks these rules willingly. Everyone deserves second chances.

USMS HC | PD Major  | SYP Owner

CC's | UMC RENEGADE/OG/VONTON/DOCTOR/Numb Gang/ Adams Crime Syndicate