Let us use Custom Cars on any job - Denied

Aaron Faustin

What you want to see? - I want you to be able to use your custom class cars on any job. (Obviously criminals can only use non Gov CC cars and vice versa)

Why should we add it? - It would be nice to be able to use the car that you bought on any other job.

What are the advantages of having this? - Happier players, only seems fair to be able to use your custom car on any job.

Who is it mainly for? - Anyone who owns a Custom Car

Links to any content - N/A

image.png.5bc21508a1ab5e81e97be92d1393e045.png

+Support
To be honest, when I first started looking into custom classes I thought you would be able to.

Edited by Mag1c
None ya business

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

-/+ support
great idea and would be cool
-unsure how they would be able to give access to those who own CC's without giving that entire job access to the cc care dealer. (someone could buy the cybertruck for 1k and spawn it from the normal car dealer and say they bought it)

Retired FBI Director|$2,000Donator gang|UMC LVL 4

-Support

As much as I like the idea, giving the ability to use the custom car dealer to any job will make new players think they can just drive them.

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC 

51 minutes ago, The.Batman (Faustin) said:

Cant SMT just make the cudtom car dealers be allowed based on Steamid and not job? Then they could just add everyone with a cc to the dealers via dteamid and not each job

the thing was that is thats gonna take up SO much SMT time with having to add and remove steamID's even then i dont know if its possible.

- Support for the reasons above and i dont think its gonna be possible

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

3 hours ago, Drippy said:

-Support

As much as I like the idea, giving the ability to use the custom car dealer to any job will make new players think they can just drive them.

Yeah sorry I gotta agree with drippy on this

That bald Aussie Guy

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

This would cause way too many issues for SMT and staff unfortunately 

PoliceRP Manager