Adding SCP documents 

Bozobong

What are you suggesting? - Adding SCP documents 

How would this change better the server? - I feel like it will feel more fun by roleplaying if we can out papers to the D-class for some of them to read because some may not know the SCP as well and can inform them of what is ahead of them and we can have more D-class survive maybe if they know what to are going to see. It could also help some junior researchers find out more about the SCP because they can read the document and have the basic understanding before heading in to test on the SCP.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - I don't think there is any disadvantages at all.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - It will benefit the research branch the most

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1898316661

image.thumb.png.e5c2a168511e4fd98d8ca68d7f2df9e7.png

image.thumb.png.a4cd0e9fca64ce171711f0b99cf4af44.png

Is it a prop or something? Images don't show much of the actual item or how it's used. 

I like the idea. I definitely would like to see research get nicer things like this. Tests are a big part of the SCP lore and this is a really nice thing to feel more connected to the RP.

+Support

Edited by [GL] Fizz-y Soda

CI CMDR / CA

lolrip_2_75.png.dc1d08f4d907c816d920de2b5132ac58.png

1 hour ago, Starstep said:

+Support
This is a rather interesting concept, and I could certainly see it making an impact.
Would definitely help the lower ranking/newer researchers.

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

+Support

I believe this could increase RP greatly and as a researcher I would enjoy to use this 😄

Edited by Cloaker

local teenage father :3

Retired: ci ddop cloaker s1mp

Ex Senior Moderator

Ex Event Team

13 hours ago, Starstep said:

+Support
This is a rather interesting concept, and I could certainly see it making an impact.

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

44 minutes ago, Hoovy said:

+Support

Dude this looks awesome

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

12 hours ago, Cloaker said:

I like that idea but you would need to get a ET to spawn the entity in for the Class-D and it would cause lag so I'm going to go with

+/-Support

SMT can also just perma prop the papers onto a table or something in the SCP ccs, Also; Event Team really don't mind spawning in entities, It's half our job you know...

14 hours ago, Starstep said:

+Support

Yeah this would for sure help newer researchers, I've seen some researchers who don't even KNOW about the SCP universe, So this would help quite a bit.

+Support

[SCP RP] Former Research Administrator | Research Field Agent | Chair Professor of RRA - Former RRH Analyst 'November 1' -- MTF Nu7 Second Lieutenant  Senior Event Team Member - Former Admin
1738.png.2860d6d83ce908d8cece340a33865cfb.png

44 minutes ago, kingdoms_3 said:

SMT can also just perma prop the papers onto a table or something in the SCP ccs

oh yeah forgot about the perma prop tool xD, I'll going to change my opinion to +Support because having a document about the SCP in the CC sounds pretty cool and this could help researchers inform Class-D when they're new. Sorry about the miss understanding.

Edited by Cloaker

local teenage father :3

Retired: ci ddop cloaker s1mp

Ex Senior Moderator

Ex Event Team

+Support. It would be cool to have this posted outside of every cell so people can just walk up and read it. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

+support should be fireeee

Just a FRENCH BOY that love to watch anime and eat cookies

RETIRED Nu7 DHFE MAJ | HSU S8 RRH Guardian Alpha 5 Moderator 

Current: Medical Supervisor/ECM/DHFTO                       

On 3/1/2021 at 1:47 PM, Chief_ said:

+Support. It would be cool to have this posted outside of every cell so people can just walk up and read it. 

Gensec LTCOL | Deputy Head Warden S.T.A.R.S. Michael Jones Enthusiast

do you are have stupid?                                   goodjob.PNG.9c25ffc1a65cd99790254177add16546.PNG

On 3/1/2021 at 11:06 AM, Starstep said:

+Support

Nuwu-7 CPT ▲ Gensec SGT ▲ Joined during Site 05 ▲"Still waiting for Bread to grant me callsign UWU7

12 hours ago, Igneous said:

I am confused to how this would work, these are entities and when you click on them it displays the paper. So how would this work???

You can have researchers spawn them in to give to D-classes for a more RP feeling 

On 2/28/2021 at 9:06 PM, Starstep said:

+Support

This would be poggers and increase RP.

Ways this can work is that ET spawn in the papers when research request it, It can be a spawnable entity by Research command through the f4 menu, Research would call staff to remove it or toolgun it themselves (As quite a few Research command are staff or ET). 

The best way this can work is like how spawnable scps work, Call ET to spawn it, Call ET* or Staff to remove it.

If this can work then it could be cool to have. If not then possibly have someone make a pdf link of these for the d class.

Edited by Travar

Former D5 VCMDR Travar | Former Event Team Leader ||  Former Admin || Former Nu7 HSU Commissar Requiem || Former RRH 

+Support
Nice for RP and would help avoid mistakes from researchers that aren't well acquaintanced with lore.

Edited by Yeppes

• Retired MTF Nu7 Commander (Lars) / HSU General (Majestic)
  • Retired MTF E11 CPT | SFTO | SCE | SMS | SNM (Lars) / D4 Vanguard (Hypnos)
  • Retired Medical Supervisor | HFW | SFTO | ACM | O5 Logistics | RRH Engineer (Lars/Otter)
  • Retired Maintenace OS | SCS | SFTO - (Lars/Otter)
  •  
  • Former Gensec MSGT (Lars)
  • Former CI SM | Hotshot | Longshot | Sawbones (Dan)

+ Support 

Good for rp, for when you forget which scp is which, but i dont think researchers should spawn it, i think there should be one as permaprop in each CC.

I like it a lot

Former: Medic Supervisor (Command), MTF Alpha-01 Engineer and Event Team