General Suggestion - Allow D Class supplier to spawn props. - Accepted

Mitchell Hugh

What are you suggesting? - Allowing D Class suppliers to spawn a max of 5 to 10 props FOR THE PURPOSE OF BUILDING A STORE.

How would this change better the server? - I feel like this would be a nice change to D Class supplier so they can actually set up a small store to sell weapons and what not.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Not really, I mean it's new rule to enforce but it's not hard to tell if someone's not using the props as intended.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - D Class

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

Just to be clear:
Not trying to have everyone on D Class supplier able to spawn props, I just want to allow those who can build because they donated to be ALLOWED to actually build, Since there's a rule in the MOTD forbidding D class spawning props for any reason

Edited by kingdoms_3
  • Like 1

[SCP RP] Former Research Administrator | Research Field Agent | Chair Professor of RRA - Former RRH Analyst 'November 1' -- MTF Nu7 Second Lieutenant  Senior Event Team Member - Former Admin
1738.png.2860d6d83ce908d8cece340a33865cfb.png

2 hours ago, enuz 💣 said:

-/+ support

i think u need a donation  rank to build

Yeah IK, I am just suggesting this mostly for those who have donated and can build.

[SCP RP] Former Research Administrator | Research Field Agent | Chair Professor of RRA - Former RRH Analyst 'November 1' -- MTF Nu7 Second Lieutenant  Senior Event Team Member - Former Admin

I don't have a opinion yet but I am just confused on how you would want this to work? Can't really build a store in upper D-Block because it's basiclly just a hallway and making a store in lower D-Block to sell guns won't go that well with GenSec, so what I'm asking is where would you even build a store at?

local teenage father :3

Retired: ci ddop cloaker s1mp

Ex Senior Moderator

Ex Event Team

27 minutes ago, Cloaker said:

I don't have a opinion yet but I am just confused on how you would want this to work? Can't really build a store in upper D-Block because it's basiclly just a hallway and making a store in lower D-Block to sell guns won't go that well with GenSec, so what I'm asking is where would you even build a store at?

There's plenty of places to put it in Upper D Block in the back rooms, Such as the showers and what not.

1 hour ago, kingdoms_3 said:

There's plenty of places to put it in Upper D Block in the back rooms, Such as the showers and what not.

Oh yeah I forget about those xD

ima go with +/- Support

It seems cool but I feel like it would be one of those things that don't really get used that much.

Edited by Cloaker

local teenage father :3

Retired: ci ddop cloaker s1mp

Ex Senior Moderator

Ex Event Team

6 minutes ago, Cloaker said:

Oh yeah I forget about those xD

ima go with +/- Support

It seems cool but I feel like it would be one of those things that don't really get used that much.

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

2 minutes ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

you won't be able to do this because of ULX. 

Explain?
Just to be clear:
Not trying to have everyone on D Class supplier able to spawn props, I just want to allow those who can build because they donated to be ALLOWED to actually build, Since there's a rule in the MOTD forbidding D class spawning props for any reason.

1 minute ago, kingdoms_3 said:

Explain?
Just to be clear:
Not trying to have everyone on D Class supplier able to spawn props, I just want to allow those who can build because they donated to be ALLOWED to actually build, Since there's a rule in the MOTD forbidding D class spawning props for any reason.

My apologies, I thought you meant you want the job to be able to spawn props. Rather you want them to be allowed as in exempt from the rule.

In that case yes, I fully agree with you.

+Support

CI CMDR / CA

lolrip_2_75.png.dc1d08f4d907c816d920de2b5132ac58.png

+Support

FBI OPEN UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

+Support 

SCP DARK RP ?????????????????????????

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

+support

sure, wouldnt be so bad

but there would have to be quite a bit of rules in place for the buildings and where you're allowed to build them

Edited by OWNED

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

18 hours ago, Doggo0 said:

+Support if they will only be able to build them in the back of upper D block. This'd be a fun thing for suppliers and a better way for them to make money.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png