kezza ban appeal- Denied

kezzaaa

Steam Name: kezzaaa

SteamID: 76561198881631479

In game Name: kezza carter (or kieran i cant remember)

Ban Length: permaban

Admin that Banned you: cruzar

Reason for Ban: exposing players address

Dispute: it was a very long time ago now and i have learnt that its not bad. the person whos address i said is fine with it as i didnt say the full address either  

• Dislike 4

5 hours ago, kezzaaa said:

i have learnt that its not bad.

-Support

If your grammar is correct then you should know that it's most definitely not okay to dox someone, and then play it off as if it's fine. You also said you learnt from it in the replies, but you just said in the post that you "learnt that it's not bad", so I don't know what that's about, but I feel like the ban should stay in place.

- support

yeah no. i dont think anyone wants their address leaked. i sure as hell dont

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

- Support

- Don't think it really matters if you learned its not bad anymore. You still did it. Meaning you should stay banned.

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

-Support you were blacklisted/perma banned they are non-appealable as stated in the FAQ on forums. 

Edited by [GL] Locus

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

2 hours ago, kezzaaa said:

i said i was stoned when i typed the appeal not when i said it actually

Yea no ❤️  You just player dissed a member of our community for a pfp? Smh 

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

- Support

You are the worst type of people of the gaming community, no, in fact the internet itself, you put peoples lives at risk for the shit you do, you don't deserve to come back to this server, community, or anywhere else you are banned from.

12 hours ago, ivbuzzshotz said:

I'm the person who he doxed he didn't put my full address and I didn't even report him  I really don't care that he did it  and i think he should be unbanned as it has been a very long time 

Also we know this is your ALT, you created the account 12 hours ago.

Edited by Dredgen
  • Like 1

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader