In-Game Name: Vice

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:111395341

Current Rank: Major

How long have you been in your current rank?: 4 weeks

What time zone are you in?: Central standard time 

How many Warns do you have?: 1 warn

Permission: Deputy Commissioner Adams and Chief Max Holland

Why should you be promoted (200 words Minimum): 

I think I should be promoted because I always strive to be the best command member I can be. Making sure everyone under me has a great experience while serving and will remember it. Making sure they can get life lessons and proper discipline out of this. I feel like Receiving the Promotion to Colonel will help me do that even more than I do now. It will give me more opportunities to make sure people that work hard and mature get rewarded for their good deeds. 

Another reason I think I would make a good candidate is all of my current and previous command experience. I am a current SCO19 District Superintendent and PD Major. Before its shutdown I held 3 command positions in MillRP of US VCMDR, USMP Chief, and US Drill instructor commander. Due to those Experiences I know how to give proper Corrective training and punishment. As well as make quick and firm decisions on most of anything from what to do about a misbehaving officer to Decide what's best for said branch/Department. Whenever I make said decision I will always try to get the best angle and have a clear cool head. I always strive to have a good unbiased judgment about anyone. I stay calm and collected under stressful moments and decisions.

I wanna be an example to both enlisted and supervisors on how to act and how to treat the citizens of our community. To be nice to everyone even if everyone else is being rude. To set a good example as that's what makes our department one of the best out there.

I am always willing and wanting to help anyone who needs it or wants it to the best of my abilities. So that they have the proper knowledge on the field and for their safety of both their life and career.  As well as the safety of the people. We all want at the end of the day for everyone to go home safe and having the proper knowledge will do that.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes 

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

25 minutes ago, Tyler228 said:

+Support

-Active

-Extremely mature

-Always willing to help 

-I think Vice would make a great Colonel

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

+ Support
Active 
Experienced 
Professional 
Mature 

Overall I feel Vice would be a great Colonel as he is Active Mature Professional and Knows what he's doing and is a very good guy to be around and know what he's doing in tense situations and when giving people in trouble and is Very Good at his Job 

Good Luck Vice 

Cammy_Signature_1.png

• Head of Staff
6 hours ago, Carrots said:

+Support

-Active

-Mature

-Knowledgeable

-Professional

I have no doubts Vice will prove to be a great Colonel should he be promoted.

+Support

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

15 hours ago, Carrots said:

+Support

-Active

-Mature

-Knowledgeable

-Professional

I have no doubts Vice will prove to be a great Colonel should he be promoted.

^

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

On 2/22/2021 at 12:22 PM, Tyler228 said:

+Support

-Active

-Extremely mature

-Always willing to help 

-I think Vice would make a great Colonel

raygol/rahgul

SWAT Lieutenant (Head FTO and Senior Sharpshooter)

EMS Lieutenant

Dispatch Deputy Head Dispatcher

+ Support

-Active

-Mature

-Very helpful 

-Does his job well

Good Luck Vice!

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru