1. 1. Yes or No

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Rank You are Applying For: LT

In-Game Name: Mike Simoa

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:96214953    

Current Rank: SM

How long have you been in your current rank? 3 Weeks.

What timezone are you in?: CST

How many Warns do you have?: 0

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): 

I feel that I deserve to be promoted for many reasons, some more than others, all of which I hope to explain to everyone deeply, so let's begin. The first and biggest reason is because of activity, last week I was pretty busy so I wasn't able to get on much but a few days ago I've come back to almost my full schedule, before I had to go for 1 week I was on almost everyday playing roughly 3 hours, I was at almost every meeting, and almost every day. I am already back into that playtime and I think getting LT will only make me play more. Second is maturity, I can be immature when I mess around but I never let that show when it isn't supposed to be shown, I take every RP experience the best I can, anything if its a warning or a complement I try to take as seriously as I can. I strive to make this server a fun place where you can mess around but not to a point where it breaks down the core of this server. My third reason is respect, I try to show respect to everyone, congratulating people when they get promoted, giving them constructive criticism when they do something wrong, I try my best to make sure everyone has a good time here and I feel I succeed with that, and I try to be generally nice to people, if that's in a rp scenario or if they are dissing me out, but when I do get dissed out, I remain calm but act with them accordingly with becoming more strict and less friendly, so the person understands that he needs to chill down.. Fourthly is leadership, now here I agree is a place where I can work on a bit, at some points I don't intervene or Im not able to hold the crowd, but I feel that I will still be able to do a good job as a LT, and I feel that if I get promoted, I would only become more experienced. My fifth reason is rule following,  I currently have 0 warnings and from what I have not needed to be talked to by command from ofc. I try my best to be a role model to enlisted and beyond. My 6th reason is rp, I always try to make every rp scenario fullest, not giving unnecessary attitude, I enjoy making every situation unique and to give a realistic but enjoyable aspect to rp on this server .My 7th and final reason is dedication, whenever I see a cadet not being trained I make sure to stop what I’m doing/ switch jobs to train him. I spend around 30 minutes training depending on how long it takes and even when I want to go to bed or head off if a cadet needs training I try to push it until the cadet is trained even if I'm not in the mood. In conclusion, I believe that I will make a great addition to low command if it's being a role model or showing leadership, and I hope to only improve on all the reasons listed above by getting more experience and having more scenarios where I can express, also if you have any complaints on me please list them in and give me constructive criticism so I know how to fix it, anything will be greatly appreciated. 

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

Edited by Mike Simoa

+ Support

Mature guy, i've seen / spent good time with him and know his ability / how he is

Active on 2 departments (maybe more not to sure)

Alot of time spent on his app showing his dedication

0 warns to further prove his maturity

Definitely  ready for LT

+Support

-Active, mature, knows what he's doing and does it correctly

-Trains cadets a lot (like, a lot)

-Has a positive attitude towards others of all ranks

-Always willing to seek advice and accept feedback

-Overall the type of person we want in LC

Deputy Commissioner of Police

Former SCO19 Chief Constable | Reserve HRT Commander | Reserve FBI Assistant Director

12 minutes ago, BruceyBoyo said:

+Support

I agree with brucey Mike Simoa is the type of person I wanna see in the low command team 

He is a very good person and shows some good command promise

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

On 2/13/2021 at 1:14 PM, BruceyBoyo said:

+Support

Good Luck!

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

+Support
-Mike is active,dedicated, mature, and ready for this position.
-Mike Demonstrates Leadership capabilities everyday on the job.
-Mike leaves his mark on those who come around him in a good way with most aspiring to be the same as Mike.
-Mike is LC Ready.

USMS HC | PD Major  | SYP Owner

CC's | UMC RENEGADE/OG/VONTON/DOCTOR/Numb Gang/ Adams Crime Syndicate

• Will locked this topic