Deaky's Vice Marshall application

Deaky

Do I deserve the role of Vice Marshall?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Do I deserve the Role of Vice Marshall?

• Yes
    • No

Deaky's Starfighter Vice Marshall app.

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

SF WCMDR CSL AHTO Deaky 9120

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Starfighter Corps

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I want to become the Vice Marshall for Starfighters to help expand the battalion with new ideas. I’ve always been super passionate
about the battalion ever since I joined it. SF and the members all mean a lot to me and I would be sure to make all the members feel wanted within the battalion. When I joined SF there was only about 20-30 people within the battalion at the time, with only 50% of them being active , I feel like I, along with my fellow officers and NCOs have made SF grow quite a bit with over 40+ tryouts logged myself. I constantly studied Sully’s , soph’s , ptob’s and azir’s actions while they have been command in SF and I feel as if I would be ready to help lead the battalion as they did. My time as SF moving from FC to WCMDR has been such a good time and I fully understand what my responsibilities would be as a Vice Marshall, I am confident the members of SF and SF command would also trust me with the responsibilities and trust me to lead. 

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

7 weeks in total
Joined SF 11/3/20.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of being the commander of any battalion is to keep your battalion going and to have a stable relationship with all of the members. With doing that everyone will enjoy their time within the battalion, That will lead to having a high amount of players in your regiment. As for the VCMDR role, which I am applying for, I believe their job is to oversee all officers and make sure they are in check. They should also be active within the battalion and making sure that everyone in the battalion is happy with what is going on in the battalion as well as constantly improving it or trying to figure out how to improve it.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I believe I should be trusted with the role of Vice Marshall because of my hard work and dedication so far in SF, in my time in SF i’ve been trusted with the Lead role in Cobra squadron , the rank of WCMDR , as well as being the AHTO ( assistant Head training officer ). I’ve kept the squadron active as my time as the Lead, I’ve also implemented new ideas and documents into the squadron. I would like to take my skills from both of those roles and use them to assist the Starfighter corps as a whole. SF means a whole lot to me and I want to make it the same for others as well , I would make sure there is a constant connection between command , officers , NCO’s and enlisted to ensure everything in the battalion run’s smooth and we keep minging as low as possible. I would also like to expand the relations between SF and naval, not only naval but the naval sub battalions, I would want to be active with them too and keep the relations between them strong by doing SIM’s here and there with them , interacting with them more often and possibly create passive rp for them. I would also be super active not just in game but outside of it, I would stay on top of roster and documents as well as the discord to make sure everything in SF is moving smooth.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I can be online everyday for 6+ hours, due to school being online.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I have 0 warnings across all of gaminglight.

Thank you for taking your time to read over my application.
#SF RP

Edited by Deaky

Retired Starfighter Senior Marshall 

+ Support

- Active 

- Dedicated to SF

- Helps command, During meetings taking activity, helping us in decisions on apps and other things

- Good bridge between lower SF and Command

- Decent application.

- Friendly with everyone

• Gaminglight Love 1

Retired 1st Starfighter Senior Marshall Ptob |

11 hours ago, PTOB said:

+ Support

- Active 

- Dedicated to SF

- Helps command, During meetings taking activity, helping us in decisions on apps and other things

- Decent application.

- Friendly with everyone

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

• Manager
13 hours ago, PTOB said:

+ Support

- Active 

- Dedicated to SF

- Decent application.

- Friendly with everyone

Deaky is such a friendly and nice guy to hang around with.

Should definetly get the rank of Vice Marshall

• Gaminglight Love 1

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

15 hours ago, PTOB said:

+ Support

- Active 

- Dedicated to SF

- Decent application.

- Friendly with everyone

I love Deaky, he would be an amazing Vice Marshall!!!! 

• Gaminglight Love 1

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

+Support

Deaky is a very dedicated officer, Proving himself for the position of 'Vice Marshal', Not only this but Deaky as always worked closely with the Starfighter NCO & Officer Team, and always a right hand man to Starfighter Command, I highly suggest Deaky gets an opportunity to prove himself, because it's clear he **Always** meets expectations. Deaky is a really chill guy and would be a perfect pick for Command.

Good luck!
 🇸🇦

• Heart-Eyes 1
  • Gaminglight Love 2

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

16 hours ago, PTOB said:

+ Support

- Active 

- Dedicated to SF

- Decent application.

- Friendly with everyone

GOODLUCK DEAKY!!

• Angry 1

Cat GIF

Stamped by Deaky

16 hours ago, PTOB said:

+ Support

- Active 

- Dedicated to SF

- Decent application.

- Friendly with everyone

CURRENT: Top G         #justiceforTrojan#slideforRacc
ezgif-5-6a7d47b9cc.gif.55b27bb40b576a3d5afd9c6988c3a6ae.gif
ex.DT VCMDR UNO/DT F16/DT M36IF HSL Eet Ptaa IF6NOVA BHSL LTCOL BARD
"We were on the verge of greatness. We were this close to providing peace and security for the galaxy". -Director Orson Callan Krennic

16 hours ago, PTOB said:

+ Support

- Active 

- Dedicated to SF

- Decent application.

- Friendly with everyone

Couldn't be said any better, Hella active too!

• Heart-Eyes 1

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

16 hours ago, PTOB said:

+ Support

- Active 

- Dedicated to SF

- Decent application.

- Friendly with everyone

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

17 hours ago, PTOB said:

+ Support

- Active 

- Dedicated to SF

- Decent application.

- Friendly with everyone

17 hours ago, PTOB said:

+ Support

- Active 

- Dedicated to SF

- Decent application.

- Friendly with everyone

Lebron james

[𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏] (Former) 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐞𝐩. 𝟐𝟔𝐭𝐡 - 𝐅𝐞𝐛. 𝟏𝟑𝐭𝐡
🅼🅸🅲🅺🅴🆈

2 hours ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support

Deaky is a very dedicated officer, Proving himself for the position of 'Vice Marshal', Not only this but Deaky as always worked closely with the Starfighter NCO & Officer Team, and always a right hand man to Starfighter Command, I highly suggest Deaky gets an opportunity to prove himself, because it's clear he **Always** meets expectations. Deaky is a really chill guy and would be a perfect pick for Command.

Good luck!
 🇸🇦

[SCP-RP] Retired: CI RND DHOR/RA/CIN,  Engineer/OS, Omi9 Maj, SET.

[IMP-RP] Previous: CMO Captain, SFL, Tank VCMDR Shock VCMDR GMVIII

Officially Married to Mary 2/23/23

EMPRESS OF D-BLOCK

2 hours ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support

Good luck!
 🇸🇦

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

22 hours ago, PTOB said:

+ Support

- Active 

- Dedicated to SF

- Decent application.

- Friendly with everyone

He definitely deserves his role! good luck! 

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

7 hours ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support

Good luck!
 🇸🇦

|                       Imperial                       |

Retired Starfighter Marshall 47th OS Glutton  Retired Shock Commander

On 2/12/2021 at 4:36 PM, PTOB said:

+ Support

- Active 

- Dedicated to SF

- Decent application.

- Friendly with everyone

DEAKY!!!!!!!

• Heart-Eyes 1

On 2/12/2021 at 7:36 PM, PTOB said:

+ Support

- Active 

- Dedicated to SF

- Decent application.

- Friendly with everyone

Good guy who gave me some exposure in my earlier days. A great pick for Vice Marshal.

Edited by Raging Willie

Former Stormtrooper Commander 

(Feb 11, 2021 - Jun 5, 2021)

ST R 1LT WILLIE 1150 spacer.png

On 2/13/2021 at 12:36 AM, PTOB said:

+ Support

- Active 

- Dedicated to SF

- Decent application.

- Friendly with everyone

In my opinion i think deaky deserves it because he is fun to work with also he is very dedicated to SF 100% deserves vice marshal

| EX Army HC for Imperial | EX DT SNR CMDR |  EX IC VCMDR SEV|
| EX Imperial Head Admin  | 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 |

+SUPPORT
-Has Done Alot For SF
-Literally has been a WCMDR For A good while
-Its Deaky

• Heart-Eyes 1

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired

• Head of Staff
On 2/13/2021 at 10:35 AM, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support

Good luck!
 🇸🇦

Agree with above, 

Good luck Deaky!!

Edited by A Frog

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

On 2/12/2021 at 7:36 PM, PTOB said:

+ Support

- Active 

- Dedicated to SF

- Decent application.

- Friendly with everyone

MO Lieutenant Chaos

"Only the purest chaos for the purest people!"