• No

Rank You are Applying For: Lieutenant 

In-Game Name: SM Valentino 1A98

SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:552173314

Current Rank: Sergeant Major

How long have you been in your current rank?: 2 months

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: 3

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): Obviously word is has been out that I am coming out of retirement and with that comes returning to Low Command. I was a Captain and to become a LT I have no doubts in my skills and my leadership as i have proven myself before many times. I have the skills to return to this position still and will do my best as usual to make it back to where I was and keep our PD going. After taking the time and getting back into things and relearning and settling in I am ready to come back into it full force. As many may know I am already well aware of this position and what it will entail and I fully ready to get back into things and reclaim my position back into Low command and continue making PD great for everyone:)

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

|PD Captain|UMC LVL 2|Deputy Dispatch Director|

"I love the rain"

+support

greatest command member I ever knew

fucking revived dispatch

good guy

better friend

mature

cool

respectful

cool headed

mellow

nice

awesome

good leader

active

give Valentino LT so help me god.

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19

- Support

You literally came back today lmfao

You were a good command member but you gotta get active first

• Like 1

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

2 minutes ago, Noah REmiX said:

- Support

You literally came back today lmfao

You were a good command member but you gotta get active first

Yeah, I didnt really get to know you when you were captain, but Ive only seen you recently today. You should wait atleast a week.

-/+ support

To the people -supporting because of activity I don’t know if you remember but this man was so active he fucking lost his job to come to a PD meeting. His least active days were more than my MOST active days.

Edited by jackyman21

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19

1 minute ago, jackyman21 said:

To the people -supporting because of activity I don’t know if you remember but this man was so active he fucking lost his job to come to a PD meeting

yeha im on +/- support, I didnt know him when he was captain, I wasnt really on the server at that time, I support him on everything, I just think waiting a week could of helped.

41 minutes ago, jackyman21 said:

+support

fucking revived dispatch

good guy

better friend

mature

cool

respectful

cool headed

mellow

nice

awesome

good leader

active

〖   ImperialRP  〗
{ Ex. Battalions } Ex. Purge Vice Commander |Ex. Naval SSO LT
{ Staff } Ex. PRP Admin | Ex. IMRP Senior Moderator | Ex. PRP Event Team Member
 giphy.gif

47 minutes ago, jackyman21 said:

+support

fucking revived dispatch

good guy

better friend

mature

cool

respectful

cool headed

mellow

nice

awesome

good leader

active

𝒟𝓇𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝟣𝟨𝟢𝟢+ 𝒟𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇 

[𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒 𝑅𝒫 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝐻𝑅𝒯 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 | 𝐹𝐵𝐼 𝒞𝒪𝒮 | 𝐸𝑀𝒮 𝒟𝑒𝓅𝓊𝓉𝓎 | 𝒟𝒮 𝑀𝒮𝒢𝒯 | 𝒟𝒾𝓈𝓅𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝐻𝒪𝒮 | 𝒰𝑀𝒞 𝐿𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓁 𝟢 | 𝒯𝑀𝒵 𝐻𝒞𝑀𝒟 | 𝒲𝒴𝒞 𝐻𝒞𝑀𝒟 ]

[𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁 𝑅𝒫 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝒟𝑒𝓅𝓊𝓉𝓎 𝒮𝓆𝓊𝒶𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓃 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝒱𝑒𝓈𝓅𝑒𝓇 𝒟𝑜𝓁𝓀 (𝐼𝒩𝐹𝐸𝑅𝒩𝒪 𝒮𝒬𝒰𝒜𝒟 ]

[𝒮𝓉𝒶𝒻𝒻 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒𝑅𝒫 𝑀𝑜𝒹𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇 | 𝐹𝑜𝓇𝓊𝓂𝓈 𝒟𝒾𝓅𝓁𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓉 | 𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 ]

MAJOR +SUPPORT

Yes, Valentino just came back and has been inactive. 

However, he left because of irl issues and wasn't able to play, he's definitely qualified to be PD command because of his past experience. It looks like he's back and serious now since he's applying for LT and I feel like he really deserves a chance to climb back up to what he was.

Best of luck

Can't wait for the staff app

4 hours ago, Earl Scruggs said:

+Support

He just did get back but I think its irrelevant he his past experience shows he is already very qualified 

Ya let me put all my ranks of all the departments I was in (ex fbi pa, ex dispatch, ex snr) cringe...

- Support 
Your Just Back 
I've only Seen you on Once

Sorry But its a no from me Val as your legit just back you should know that you need to get active before applying you are good guy from last time but until you are on more and fully back this is a NO as you need to be active and fully back so you know and remember things again and can get into the swing of everything so I think you should wait a bit at SM like most people until Applying and get full active

Good Luck 

Cammy_Signature_1.png

It's your 1st / 2nd day back, yes you was a good active command member but the past doesn't matter too much. Your time as the rank you didn't even play once so I don't see much relevance there.

I think you need to show more dedication before applying , and prove you're going to be active again.

Your first big + support was the same point reworded 20 times and being called active by someone that no longer plays the game.

Atleast spend more time on the server before applying then i'd + support.

• Laughing 2
  • Dislike 1

16 hours ago, jackyman21 said:

+support

fucking revived dispatch

good guy

better friend

mature

cool

respectful

cool headed

mellow

nice

awesome

good leader

active

• Head of Staff

-Support

You were a great command member but I think you need a bit more time before rejoining. Also I think more effort could have been put into your application (like meeting the word requirement.) I really do hope to see you come back to PD Command though, just after a bit of time!

Also a side note: Please keep this thread to + or - Supports only! Thank you!

Edited by Frog_

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

+support

Great guy

Great leader

Has helped me understand PD a lot better over the past few days

knows how to get smacked around with a sawed off shotgun

Overall he is a great guy and deserves to be a part of low command again. Good luck in your endeavors.

~NicciThicc - Icefuse keyboard warrior

Edited by NicciThicc

Current

Chief of Police || Police RP Super Admin

Retired

State Police Colonel || EMS Chief || CERT Commander || DOC Warden || SRT Captain || Head Dispatcher || SWAT Sargeant First Class || DF CPL

• Will locked this topic
  • Max Holland unlocked and locked this topic