Increase the time emergency lights stay on - Accepted - In Progress - Completed

Adams

What you want to see?

Increase the time emergency lights stay on for up to 1 1/2 - 2 1/2 minutes.

Why should we add it?

Because right now emergency lights stay on for roughly between 15-30 seconds. I can't even get someone's license before my lights turn off. I get they turn off to help with lag, but they turn off way too quick. With the new addition to court, if you're on a traffic stop and someone hits your vehicle or fails to slow down/move over and you ticket them, they could take you to court and claim that you did not have your emergency lights activated (Which you would be at fault for). I'm not asking for them to stay on forever. Just long enough to get out of the vehicle, grab someone's info, talk to them, then go back to your vehicle to run their name, or give them a ticket without your lights turning off.

What are the advantages of having this? 

Increases officer safety while on a traffic stop

Keeps lights on long enough to set up checkpoints for gen stores, bank, etc...

Who is it mainly for?

Emergency Services

821676217_DepComm.png.3402eedfdd021c7600f3e857732712d6.png

+Support
At first it was gonna be a -support but I understand that this might actually help with the "You didn't have your lights on" situation.

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

1 minute ago, Mag1c said:

+Support
At first it was gonna be a -support but I understand that this might actually help with the "You didn't have your lights on" situation.

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

2 hours ago, Mag1c said:

+Support

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC 

• Head of Staff
5 hours ago, Mag1c said:

+Support

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

6 hours ago, Mag1c said:

+Support

This would make things way better. But may cause lag not sure how much.

DEA Low Command FBI SSA HRT OSC | Falcone Family Owner

Police RP Staff Event Team

+support would be useful

(remember when zeeptin said dont quote people then add nothing after it, if you are gonna quote people plz add on to it so it does not seem like you are trying to get forms posts up.)

Delta Force~PPD
 Ex SS Deputy Assistant Director~Ex SRT SGT~Ex Swat MSGT

Ex SNR Mod/Senior Event Team

😈

Accepted! Please allow up to a week for any suggestions you have requested to be added in game or on the forums. Updates on the progress of the suggestion will be announced on this post! 🙂

We will bump it up a little, however it will not last a min or 2 as this was lowered for optimization.

• Like 1

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor