Daniels's immediate resignation from everything

Rito

Man, I knew this day was going to happen, but I didn't tought it would have been this soon.. I just can't stay in this community any longer, I remember good people back from Site-05, but unfortunatly, most of these people have resigned/been banned. I joined back when E-11 was in a shit state, and it got better but we still have a lot of issues. I hope E-11 gets better over time. I still remember my parkout in E-11, joined on the 20th of july, went up to CPL, joined Nu-7 and made a cross on E-11, few days later, I decided to go back to E-11. I went up the ranks, left Nu-7. I got WO, then 2LT and that's when I lost all the people ranking up with me, all blacklisted or banned by a thumbs down lol. Then I keep ranking up, I got yelled at a lot and made I could at least see what HCMD was like. Well, in the end, I never tought I would have ever gotten HCMD, and it really just feels like a waste of time now, but at least, I had fun while we had good people.

Here's most of these good people

Mateo - Even if he left in a bit funny way, I still respect him, he also converted me into a weeb, ew

Zeus - Words can't describe him, he just excelled at everything he did and was a really good CMDR in E-11. Sad that he gad to go..

Jay - This guy was my mentor, he is the reason I got into CMD and got so far, and I'm grateful for everything he did.

Jackal - This guy had the best PTs and kept E-11 very active even if we weren't in a really good state, never understood why he left..

Brick - He was a good buddy of mine, also imagine killing researchers on coldsilver smh.

Shaquavias - It was sad to see you go, we went up the ranks together. 

Dempsy - This guy used to be amazing at his job and was really serious, I still respect him a lot.

Zone - Pretty chill guy, funny D4 advert.

Samm - Thumbs down go brrrrrrr

Pie - mrdm x36

Zerk - How do you have so many warns

Frog - I hope you go far in E-11

Dano - Promise me to cut down the toxicity, I want you to be HCMD one day

Maze- Get nae naed

Mint - Kinda cringe ngl

Swole - Best SMT event, would reccomend for ETL

Sorry if I didn't quoted some people, I'm very lazy at writing or I just don't have good memories with them

Edited by Rito
  • Gaminglight Love 3

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

Bye 😞

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

i am going to outlive everyone, good luck daniels

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥, 𝘧𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥! 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘥! 𝘈-𝘉 𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘴 you farted!i

f i get banned who cares i've had my fun 

49 total warns 🤑

Its unfortunate how things are, but just know I have big respect for you and wish you nothing but the best.

Retired Super Admin Blackbeard (SCPRP) | Retired Director of Containment: Blackbeard | Retired Director of Task Forces: Blackbeard | The One and Only Omicron-9 Commander | Retired O5-6 "The American" (SCPRP)

o7 

G O L F C L U B

~D-0007 

Nooo we losing Daniels as well? Holy crap what an awful year. Hope you have luck in your future endevours! 

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

Smh, this loser didn't even quote me.

But for real though, sad to see one of the few people I liked on that server leave

God speed

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

Annnnd he's left again, F.

But regardless,
Have fun doing whatever your planning on doing in future though!

[SCP RP] Former Research Administrator | Research Field Agent | Chair Professor of RRA - Former RRH Analyst 'November 1' -- MTF Nu7 Second Lieutenant  Senior Event Team Member - Former Admin
1738.png.2860d6d83ce908d8cece340a33865cfb.png

It's a bit sad that things happen like this, I hope to see you again in dblock.

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

• Bread locked this topic