player report - mark clancy

DanneMyBoi xd

Your in game name: danne

Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:122190340

The player's in game name: mark clancy

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:490510102

Date and Time This Incident Occurred:30/1/21 12:49

What did the player do: i killed him as a d class when he was a sarkic then like 10 seconds after he killed me on the captian mei cc 

Evidence (required):https://medal.tv/clips/42684737/d13374Bub60p

What do you believe should happen to the player: a warn for either failrp or breaking nlr or if that is the same 

Any extra information:N/

+/Support

+ I guess this could be considered metegaming or FRP as all Gensec CCs have to go to D block (Aslong as they arent in GenSec)

- Im pretty sure people are allowed to hop on gensec classes or CCs to assist in helping D block but they had no reason to go to armory.

Edited by Micro Wave

removed ci general toaster

Ad-468x90-removebg-preview.png.8e07acf530dac2bf477e3a66beb599ba.png

+Support

That would be breaking NLR, then hopping on a job to go directly after you.

He killed you around the 1:23 mark. He died within that clip, security CCs have a three minute NLR, while Sarkic have two. So he broke NLR.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

53 minutes ago, [GL] loudyfam (Jack S) said:

+Support

He killed you around the 1:23 mark. He died within that clip, security CCs have a three minute NLR, while Sarkic have two. So he broke NLR.

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

1 hour ago, [GL] loudyfam (Jack S) said:

+Support

Former RESEARCH Manager Zack Morden 
 FORMER SECURITY 2LT JFTO Zack Morden

Change is a good thing

+support

i thought we had a big talk about this? 🤔

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

20 minutes ago, Benslaki_II said:

+support

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

doesn't seem like 10 seconds SCAM +support still nlr

10 hours ago, DanneMyBoi xd said:

10 seconds after he killed me on the captian mei cc 

10 hours ago, Micro Wave said:

metegaming or FRP

if they don't have a Gensec Name they don't have to follow SOP unless specified in the CC. (I think) 

Edited by [GL] Fryingpan36

9 hours ago, [GL] Fryingpan36 said:

doesn't seem like 10 seconds SCAM +support still nlr

if they don't have a Gensec Name they don't have to follow SOP unless specified in the CC. (I think) 

All CC's follow an SOP

If you paid for a CI CC you follow CI SOP

If you paid for a MTF CC you follow Nu7 SOP

If you paid for a E11 CC You follow E11 SOP

If you paid for a Security CC you follow the security SOP

Its in the rules, +Support for NLR 

10 hours ago, [GL] Fryingpan36 said:

When you purchase a cc you have to specify what branch you belong to. You have to follow their SOP, regardless of your name. 

Anyways, +support, clear NLR violations

+ Support

Clearly an NLR Violation. 

Not to mention Metagame as well.

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

22 hours ago, [GL] loudyfam (Jack S) said:

+Support

Also Sarkic have 3 minute NLR, but anyways, NLR violation is present.
+ Support

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

21 hours ago, Benslaki_II said:

+support

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

5 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

+Support

Clear evidence of switching jobs to avoid NLR

frick I just posted this and forgot I already plus supported this...  my bad

Edited by Echo Romeo
I did an oopsy my bad

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

Accepted

Thank you for the report. Appropriate action against the player and or staff member will be taken to ensure that they receive the correct punishment.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro