GLaDOS' Event Team Application - Part 2: Electric BoogalooAccepted

GLaDOS

In-Game Name: GLaDOS

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:89411271

What is your ULX Rank?: Platinum

What is your RP Rank?: Keter Class Manager

What is your timezone?: MST

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 8-9

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): Was previously Event Team on this server for around the better part of 4-6 months, and a decent portion of that as a Senior Event Team Member as well.

How Active are you? (1/10): Near 5-6 but improving daily.

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers): 0

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: See ever since I left a while back I kept having moments where I'd think of a really good event idea but couldn't do it because I resigned. This would happen every couple of days or so and I've been dying to do more events for this server, not only because they are fun to perform but because of the enjoyment I get to share and provide for the other players who participate in them. That to me is a feeling above all else when it comes to role-play; an enriching lore-bound fun experience for everyone to share. With my knowledge on LUA commands and experience with Garrys Mod in general, I can be a great addition to the Event Team here to stay for a little while longer to spread that fun experience once again. Provided I get the chance, I cannot wait to get started and work with my fellow ET once again.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): Alright, so I had an Idea for a mysterious anomaly event where different people of importance (or anybody you'd know for sure would participate in this event) who could report mysterious sounds of footprints but no explainable source to them. Research/MTF/Anyone Really would have to locate the source of the Footsteps and figure out what it is. Throw in some mysterious music from time to time or maybe an unexplainable moving object. This event could go so many ways, because if it's invisible and making noise then you could literally make it anything you want and make a story for it. Afterwards you let MTF/Site Admin decide what to do with you, termination trials, containment testing or just site transfer.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Many times.

What is your favorite SCP? Why?: 

SCP- 106

This thing is so entertaining to read and learn about for me it's insane. You don't even get to understand 100% of the story behind this dude, you really only understand that he was a soldier in WWII and then some black goo showed up and started swallowing people. Along with his absolute difficulty to explain I love his other interactions with SCPs in the Foundation. If you have the time, I'd sincerely recommend reading his entire case file and maybe looking up some animated story tellers on Youtube and see what they have on SCP-106, because it is quite fun to watch or read.

Edited by GLaDOS

Founder of Aperture Science | Retired Head of Research | Retired Event Team Leader | Current Metal Head
Secure. Contain. Protect.

Massive +Support

-Old SET

-Great event

-Good at hosting event

-Awesome guy.

-Deserves it

• Like 1

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

+Support
-Well known
-Good event idea and application
-Hey, Wasn't that man a Senior Event Team before?
Only thing you need to work on is your activity, But other then that, I believe you would be a good event team!

• Like 1

[SCP RP] Former Research Administrator | Research Field Agent | Chair Professor of RRA - Former RRH Analyst 'November 1' -- MTF Nu7 Second Lieutenant  Senior Event Team Member - Former Admin
1738.png.2860d6d83ce908d8cece340a33865cfb.png

2 hours ago, [GL] loudyfam (Jack S) said:

Massive +Support

-Old SET

-Great event

-Good at hosting event

-Awesome guy.

-Deserves it

• Like 1

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

+ support

Was SET before so he knows what he is doing

From what I remember was a really nice guy

Retired E-11Captain Beepis 3R7H

"It takes many good deeds to build a good reputation, and only one bad one to lose it"

-Benjamin Franklin

9 hours ago, kingdoms_3 said:

+Support
-Well known
Only thing you need to work on is your activity, But other then that, I believe you would be a good event team!

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

12 hours ago, kingdoms_3 said:

+Support
-Well known

Former: Nu-7 Captain | Event Team Member | Maintenance Professional
Currently D-0007 

On 1/20/2021 at 12:42 PM, kingdoms_3 said:

+Support
-Well known

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

On 1/20/2021 at 9:42 AM, kingdoms_3 said:

+Support
-Well known

🙂

On 1/20/2021 at 9:42 AM, kingdoms_3 said:

+Support
-Well known

+Support

never met you but you seem good

• Like 1

"𝘕𝘰 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'?"

-Retired CI MAJ Zero

On 1/20/2021 at 12:16 PM, [GL] loudyfam (Jack S) said:

Massive +Support

-Old SET

-Great event

-Good at hosting event