Discord ban appeal - Denied

[GL] Fryingpan36

Discord Name: FringBean#6843

Discord ID: 597234436823842829

Date of Ban: 1/12/2021 (Thx bread)

Reason for Ban: Inappropriate content in memes (thanks bread again) 

Dispute: I don't really remember what I posted but ill try to stop posting stuff like it.

Edited by [GL] Fryingpan36

Rangiatea banned you on the 12th for "inappropriate videos". If anyone should accept or deny this, it should be him.

Whatever video you posted was posted in the public memes channel, not a direct message.

Edited by Bread
  • Like 1

lol, lmao even

-Support

If I'm correct, ZJ went to me seeking help because you posted a video that had a homophobic insult which was directed towards him.

I don't think a perma is in order, but you for sure need more time before coming back.

Please inform me if this story is wrong, this is what I know so far.

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

14 hours ago, Sprink said:

-Support 

Constant minge, blacklisted from multiple branches in-game, posting inappropriate videos in discord.

8 hours ago, Squash said:

-Support

If I'm correct, ZJ went to me seeking help because you posted a video that had a homophobic insult which was directed towards him.

I don't think a perma is in order, but you for sure need more time before coming back.

hi

23 hours ago, Sprink said:

-Support 

Constant minge, blacklisted from multiple branches in-game, posting inappropriate videos in discord.

To top it all off, you don't seem genuine at all about this appeal. This more-so feels like a "ugh I got banned, guess I need to appeal it now" kind of appeal, and it really doesn't sit right with me personally.

I know at times you try to put your best foot forward, but I just find you minging around far too often.

I'm sorry man, but I'm going to -Support this.

On 1/21/2021 at 1:34 AM, Squash said:

-Support

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

On 1/21/2021 at 1:34 AM, Squash said:

-Support

• Dislike 1

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

-Support

You harassed one of my command via pinging him a video that had a slur directed towards him. You can’t even remember what you did so why wouldn’t you just do it again? There is no remorse or regret for your actions and minimal effort was put into this. And don’t forget it was the Head of Staff who personally banned you. On top of that, you minge constantly. Put more time into making an appeal and I will consider leaving a +support.

May I suggest apologizing to ZJ for what you did. That would show some form of maturity.

Retired LCZ Manager Pingas

@Mind Stone I don't remember @ing him but ok? Also, I'm kind of confused now, because what I remember wasn't on, the gaming light discord, it was thought a DM. if this was about something I posted in memes then I didn't @ him. the only command that I annoyed was Zerk. (I admit that)

Edited by [GL] Fryingpan36