Yearly Warn Wipe - Denied

Crazyhorse

Post name: Yearly Warn Wipe

What are you suggesting? - i am Suggesting a Yearly Warn Wipe where your warns get wiped every year.

How would this change better the server? - Make it so people who have been playing for 5/6/7 years still have a chance at playing on a amazing one of a kind server.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - None.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - The People Who Rarelymake mistakes.

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - So basically, every year on January 1st all Warns will Wipe off of everyones account (NOT BANS JUST WARNS!!!) But maybe lower the warns warning thresh holds. (For Example: 1 Day Ban = 7 Warns/1 Week Ban = 15 Warns /1 Month ban = 23-26 Warns/ Perma ban OR change perma ban to 6 Months ban and have it be at 30-35 Warns.)

• Dislike 1

1 hour ago, Crazyhorse said:

Who would this change mostly benefit? - The People Who Rarelymake mistakes.

I disagree, I'd say the people that would benefit are the players who routinely minge and get warned excessively and would suddenly have a license to continue minging even more.

This is an extremely poor idea. The only players that are impacted by large warn counts are the ones that continually break rules. There is no major penalty for getting warnings except the warning thresholds. As far as I'm aware, no branch has any stance on warning numbers that would lead them to not accept you into their branch. Additionally, warnings are used by staff members to track continued and escalating misconduct across the entire community.

This suggestion has zero chance of passing. Warnings are permanent. Major - Support

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

-Support. I agree with Rookie.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

- Support
Rules are rules, if you break them, you get warned. They shouldn't be wiped so that staff can know of any previous offenses someone has gotten.

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

21 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

I disagree, I'd say the people that would benefit are the players who routinely minge and get warned excessively and would suddenly have a license to continue minging even more.

This is an extremely poor idea. The only players that are impacted by large warn counts are the ones that continually break rules. There is no major penalty for getting warnings except the warning thresholds. As far as I'm aware, no branch has any stance on warning numbers that would lead them to not accept you into their branch. Additionally, warnings are used by staff members to track continued and escalating misconduct across the entire community.

This suggestion has zero chance of passing. Warnings are permanent. Major - Support

Couldn't say it better, -Support from me.

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

22 hours ago, Sparkle said:

Already suggested multiple times on multiple suggestion sections across all servers. Accidents will about never affect you if it's a rare occurrence. Rookie said it well.

-Support

I am believe that you Crazyhorse that you biased in saying this so you don't get perm banned :https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561197971950857

Massive -Support

• Like 1

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Major -Support
Warn's are meant to be perm so staff know if you have a history of breaking rule's, And it's clear you only suggested this to hide your heavy history of breaking and breaching the MOTD time and time again, So it's gonna be a -support from me.

[SCP RP] Former Research Administrator | Research Field Agent | Chair Professor of RRA - Former RRH Analyst 'November 1' -- MTF Nu7 Second Lieutenant  Senior Event Team Member - Former Admin
1738.png.2860d6d83ce908d8cece340a33865cfb.png

34 minutes ago, kingdoms_3 said:

Major -Support
Warn's are meant to be perm so staff know if you have a history of breaking rule's, And it's clear you only suggested this to hide your heavy history of breaking and breaching the MOTD time and time again, So it's gonna be a -support from me.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

-Support

This would be a server-wide suggestion, also no. 

This is to keep track of those people who want to be constant minges. Helps staff most importantly.

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

On 1/18/2021 at 2:57 AM, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support

Hell no

Whats the point of warns then? What would be the point of like, "Yay the year is over time to go get all of my warns back!" Warns need to say for the sake of staff especially

Edited by Eaten

hi