Trial Moderator - Deuce 1/2 (H. Stern) SM Harry 1B81 - Denied

Deuce1/2

Trial Moderation Vote  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should harry be a Trial Moderator?

What is your in-game name?: SM Harry 1B80

What is your steam name?: H. Stern

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:142043258

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I was a 3 year Administrator on FiveM server, beginning at Moderator, to Senior Administrator, with a 32 member daily population on server. Recently left due to server shutdown

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 2017, around January or February area

What date did you make your forums account? December 25, 2017

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Gold Donator? Not sure.

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? Yes, I have several warnings (29). I am currently changing my habits and I am obeying rules now, and want to make gaming light a better place with my Administrative experience. (WILL BE POSTING GYAZO LINK SOON)

Have you donated? Yes, I have donated a few times. For Gold, (Old administrator Donation) FBI and Vaporizer. 

What rank are you applying for? I am currently applying for Trial Moderation.

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No.

Have you read the staff guidelines at Yes. I have reviewed them many times and look foward to remembering them for a very long time, as I am prepared to be a efficient and very responsible staff member for our community.

? You will be tested on it:

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Senior Moderators are required to know all rules at all times.

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) To begin, I deserve a Trial Moderation tag, over any other candidate. Furthermore, I can provide excellence in leadership, I can provide proof of improvement in my behavior and provide teamwork and respect and excitement for all members. To continue, I deserve Trial Moderation, as I have years of experience in the Administrative field which can impower a outstanding outcome for our staff team, as I can provide efficient recommendations which can benefit not only me, but many others in the staff field. To add, I deserve Trial Moderation role, as I can talk to members respectfully, professionally, and especially, calmly and supporting. Furthermore, I should become a Trial Moderator, I have the highest respect for every person on the server, and I look up to the Administrators of our server, and I want to show our community of how great of I person I am and can be. I may have my history of no good, but we all have that in our lives, nobody is perfect! I am currently in the process of being a leader and a teacher for people to look up at us and look up to me as a professional staff member for our Gaminglight community. To finalize, if I become a Trial moderator, I promise to everyone, I will show you, how great of a person I truly am, and will give people the support that they need, at all times with the highest, most professional amount of respect and honor. I deserve to be a Trial Moderator for gaminglight RP

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

To begin, I would firstly, grab the protagonist of the situation, and freeze him on top of town hall. Secondly, I would !gag the user temporarily, and explain the situation that is happening, and request the person to type to chat, and give them an equal opportunity to give an explanation before even deciding to a punishment. Thirdly, if they give a reasonable comment, I will review the rules to see if the properly followed them, and will go from there. If the outcome turns to legit Mass RDM, I would request an Administrator, to perform a 5 day ban, and issue a formal report against the person.

Edited by Deuce1/2

Major -Support

-No proof of warns, you have 29 (18 on PoliceRP and 11 on MilRP) Warn Page: https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561198244352244

-I've never seen you on, nor really know who you are

-Last question isn't fully correct, you would issue a warn as well

-Saying this with no disrespect, but the reason you deserve the rank is hard to read and a bit repetitive

-Public Poll

-Edited application 

-Not very active on the forums (Just started posting things an hour ago as of this post)

I do not believe that you are ready for staff at all, it seems like you've just started to get back to being active in the community. 

• Like 1

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

11 minutes ago, Niko Bellic said:

Major -Support

-No proof of warns, you have 29 (18 on PoliceRP and 11 on MilRP) Warn Page: https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561198244352244

-Saying this with no disrespect, but the reason you deserve the rank is hard to read and a bit repetitive

-Public Poll

-Edited application 

-Not very active on the forums (Just started posting things an hour ago as of this post)

I do not believe that you are ready for staff at all, it seems like you've just started to get back to being active in the community. 

Yeah I have no idea who you are at all

High warns

On the last question you would warm them and in more intense cases once the admin gives the ban nothing more is required.

While you have a good application alot of the points you bring up I have yet to see or heard off 

Edited by Vice

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

- Support

• - No proof of warns
  • Never seen you before
  • Last question you would also issue a warn
  • Low forums post
  • Responded to his own application
  • Reasons Also Stated Above!

Note: Become more active on the forums, in-game, discord, and TS3. Prove you understand the rules while roleplaying in game. If you do these your chances of becoming staff will go up!

• Thanks 1

Trooper SGT PD SM SPRT SGT DOC SGT CO SS SSO SPHP Head PM | LOA

Noah Jimes

11 hours ago, Niko Bellic said:

Major -Support

-Public Poll

-Edited application 

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

10 hours ago, Noah Jimes said:

- Support

• - No proof of warns
  • Never seen you before
  • Low forums post

Note: Become more active on the forums, in-game, discord, and TS3. Prove you understand the rules while roleplaying in game. If you do these your chances of becoming staff will go up!

11 hours ago, Noah Jimes said:

- Support

• - No proof of warns
  • Never seen you before
  • Low forums post

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

12 hours ago, Niko Bellic said:

Major -Support

-Public Poll

-Edited application 

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

12 hours ago, Noah Jimes said:

- Support

• - No proof of warns
  • Never seen you before
  • Low forums post

〖   ImperialRP  〗
{ Ex. Battalions } Ex. Purge Vice Commander |Ex. Naval SSO LT
{ Staff } Ex. PRP Admin | Ex. IMRP Senior Moderator | Ex. PRP Event Team Member
 giphy.gif

12 hours ago, Noah Jimes said:

- Support

• - No proof of warns
  • Never seen you before
  • Low forums post

Also public poll 

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

Member since September of 2018

15 hours ago, Noah Jimes said:

- Support

• - No proof of warns
  • Never seen you before
  • Low forums post

-Support

* I have witnessed you prop minge and arrest me in spawn for no reason

* Never seen you before

* Low forums 

* Last question you would also issue a warn

• Retired: 
  • Police Department Captain 1L-28
  • Emergency Medical Services Head FTO FTO-01
  • Emergency Medical Services Deputy 87-33
  • Emergency Medical Services Secretary
  • United States Marshal Service Lead Special Agent 1Q-31
  • USMS Bounty Hunter Leader BHL-01
  • SRT GySGT 1R-28
  • SRT Corporal 1S-28
  • SCU Colonel 1U-28/SCU Head FTO
  • Police RP: Moderator

Drill Sgt. Kevin 1L-28

• "You do not lose if you get knocked down. You lose if you stay down" -Muhammed Ali

• Head Admin

-Support

Up until reading your application, I honestly have not noticed you (which should you should be known by at least a few members of the community if you plan on applying for staff.) I suggest you review the Staff Application Format post thoroughly, consider working on points other users have brought up, and try revising your app (I recommend reviewing previously accepted applications if you need examples of any thing).

Best of luck!

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

On 1/16/2021 at 12:14 AM, Noah Jimes said:

- Support

• - No proof of warns
  • Never seen you before
  • Low forums post

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

On 1/16/2021 at 12:14 AM, Noah Jimes said:

- Support

• - No proof of warns
  • Never seen you before
  • Low forums post

I agree with Noah.

Edited by Zerg

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support

-Support

Low activity on forums

Low activity in-game

Last question needs work

No provided proof of warns

While I haven't seen you minge personally, I trust the word of the other Staff on the server

Maybe with some work to bettering your reputation, and getting more active on the server you can have a better chance of applying and getting Staff. Good Luck in the future!

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager