Trial Moderator Application - Manscaped - Denied

Manscaped

What is your in-game name?: Manscaped

What is your steam name?: [GL] Manscaped

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:560971518

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No, I do not have any prior experience staffing.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I started playing the server a few months ago, but I did not play very much. I only recently became very active and consistent on the server.

What date did you make your forums account? I made my forums account on 1/10/21.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? User

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? While my warnings are relatively recent, I have learned from my mistakes. 4, https://gyazo.com/5c536ec1c0cd94a14d9cf62176c6d677

Have you donated? No, I have not.

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community? No, I am not.

Have you read the staff guidelines? You will be tested on it: Yes, I have read it extensively.

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe that I deserve the position of Trial Moderator for multiple reasons. Those being, my activity, my maturity,  and as well as my professionalism. To start off with, my activity. Activity is one of the most important factors of being a good staff member. After I get home from school and/or practice, I usually get straight on the server and play for a few hours. I try to maintain consistent and good activity, but of course, things happen. While I may not be able to dedicate 8 hours a day to the server, I will consistently put forth my free time into bettering the server. Now, my maturity, another fundamental part of being a staff member is being mature. One of the responsibilities of being a staff member is acknowledging the fact that you set an example for the rest of the server. If you aren't mature and set yourself as a role model for the rest of the players, you aren't doing your duties as staff. With that being said, I try my best to remain mature at all times. Another vital characteristic of being a staff member is professionalism. Whether it's being calm during an intense admin sit or dealing with someone who is immature, you always have to maintain professionalism because you are the staff member in control. I understand how necessary traits such as maturity and professionalism are and I exemplify those traits whilst on the server. I understand the MOTD and Staff Handbook very well, I believe that I acquired enough experience on the server to be given a chance at Staffing.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? After confirming they are the ones that are MassRDMing, I would JailTP them to a roof and assess the situation. if all they are doing is cursing at me I would try to calm them down, and assure them that they are only making it worse for themselves. If this does not work then I will make sure to include Staff Disrespect in the warning. I would then issue a warning to the player for MassRDM | Staff Disrespect x(however many times they disrespected me or other staff members) and then I would call a high enough staff on to issue a proper punishment.

Thanks, Manscaped.

+/- Support
Good App
You seem dedicated
You haven't been on the forums long, yet you are very active on the forums
My only problem is I have never seen you on, could be different times zones

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

+ Support

• + Good Application
  • Good Server Activity
  • + Friendly / Mature
  • + Seems to know the rules
  • +/- Alright forum activity
  • Just now becoming active
  • No poll

Note: I do realize that you are just now becoming active but I also do believe you would make a great staff member if you continue to stay active and active on forums!

Edited by Noah Jimes

Trooper SGT PD SM SPRT SGT DOC SGT CO SS SSO SPHP Head PM | LOA

Noah Jimes

11 hours ago, Mag1c said:

+/- Support
Good App
You seem dedicated

• Like 1

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

11 hours ago, Noah Jimes said:

+ Support

• + Good Application
  • Good Server Activity
  • + Friendly / Mature
  • No poll

Note: I do realize that you are just now becoming active but I also do believe you would make a great staff member if you continue to stay active and active on forums!

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

13 hours ago, Mag1c said:

+/- Support
Good App
You seem dedicated

Yeah. I’ve never seen you in. Also not too well known. 

On*

no poll

New to the forums. 

Edited by Pvp_Savage6767

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

Member since September of 2018

13 hours ago, Mag1c said:

+/- Support
Good App
You seem dedicated

Its Parry

16 hours ago, Mag1c said:

+/- Support
Good App
You seem dedicated

〖   ImperialRP  〗
{ Ex. Battalions } Ex. Purge Vice Commander |Ex. Naval SSO LT
{ Staff } Ex. PRP Admin | Ex. IMRP Senior Moderator | Ex. PRP Event Team Member
 giphy.gif

19 hours ago, Noah Jimes said:

+ Support

• + Good Application
  • Good Server Activity
  • + Friendly / Mature
  • No poll

• Retired: 
  • Police Department Captain 1L-28
  • Emergency Medical Services Head FTO FTO-01
  • Emergency Medical Services Deputy 87-33
  • Emergency Medical Services Secretary
  • United States Marshal Service Lead Special Agent 1Q-31
  • USMS Bounty Hunter Leader BHL-01
  • SRT GySGT 1R-28
  • SRT Corporal 1S-28
  • SCU Colonel 1U-28/SCU Head FTO
  • Police RP: Moderator

Drill Sgt. Kevin 1L-28

• "You do not lose if you get knocked down. You lose if you stay down" -Muhammed Ali

• Head Admin

+/-Support

I personally haven't seen you much outside of PD meetings, which may just be because of the hours I play at. If possible, I'd like to see you work on your in-game activity a bit more in the coming weeks, and try to be more outstanding and get noticed by people (in a good way!)

Good luck!

Edited by Will
Changed to +/- after talking with Manscaped
  • Like 1

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

On 1/15/2021 at 8:57 PM, Noah Jimes said:

+ Support

• + Good Application
  • Good Server Activity
  • + Friendly / Mature
  • No poll

8 hours ago, Will said:

+/-Support

I personally haven't seen you much outside of PD meetings, which may just be because of the hours I play at. If possible, I'd like to see you work on your in-game activity a bit more in the coming weeks, and try to be more outstanding and get noticed by people (in a good way!)

Good luck!

Had a forums account for only a week which is under the time for staff, sorry but for that it’s a -Support

On 1/15/2021 at 11:57 PM, Noah Jimes said:

+ Support

• + Good Application
  • Good Server Activity
  • + Friendly / Mature
  • No poll

Tyler John  Police Colonel 

SWAT Master Sergeant  EMS Captain

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager