jacky do be resignin tho

jackyman21

Nooo Jacky : (ย  o7 Chief Sad to see ya go but I know you got your reasons. I hope everything goes well!

๐’Ÿ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“€๐‘’ ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿจ๐Ÿข๐Ÿข+ ๐’Ÿ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“‡ย 

[๐’ซ๐‘œ๐“๐’พ๐’ธ๐‘’ ๐‘…๐’ซ ๐‘…๐‘’๐“‰๐’พ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐‘…๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“€๐“ˆ - ๐ป๐‘…๐’ฏ ๐’ž๐‘œ๐“‚๐“‚๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น๐‘’๐“‡ | ๐น๐ต๐ผ ๐’ž๐’ช๐’ฎ | ๐ธ๐‘€๐’ฎ ๐’Ÿ๐‘’๐“…๐“Š๐“‰๐“Ž | ๐’Ÿ๐’ฎ ๐‘€๐’ฎ๐’ข๐’ฏ | ๐’Ÿ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“…๐’ถ๐“‰๐’ธ๐’ฝ ๐ป๐’ช๐’ฎ | ๐’ฐ๐‘€๐’ž ๐ฟ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“ ๐Ÿข | ๐’ฏ๐‘€๐’ต ๐ป๐’ž๐‘€๐’Ÿ | ๐’ฒ๐’ด๐’ž ๐ป๐’ž๐‘€๐’Ÿ ]

[๐ผ๐“‚๐“…๐‘’๐“‡๐’พ๐’ถ๐“ ๐‘…๐’ซ ๐‘…๐‘’๐“‰๐’พ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐‘…๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“€๐“ˆ - ๐’Ÿ๐‘’๐“…๐“Š๐“‰๐“Ž ๐’ฎ๐“†๐“Š๐’ถ๐’น๐“‡๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐ฟ๐‘’๐’ถ๐’น๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’ฑ๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“…๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’Ÿ๐‘œ๐“๐“€ (๐ผ๐’ฉ๐น๐ธ๐‘…๐’ฉ๐’ช ๐’ฎ๐’ฌ๐’ฐ๐’œ๐’Ÿ ]

[๐’ฎ๐“‰๐’ถ๐’ป๐’ป ๐‘…๐‘’๐“‰๐’พ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐‘…๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“€๐“ˆ - ๐’ซ๐‘œ๐“๐’พ๐’ธ๐‘’๐‘…๐’ซ ๐‘€๐‘œ๐’น๐‘’๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“‡ | ๐น๐‘œ๐“‡๐“Š๐“‚๐“ˆ ๐’Ÿ๐’พ๐“…๐“๐‘œ๐“‚๐’ถ๐“‰ | ๐’ซ๐‘œ๐“๐’พ๐’ธ๐‘’๐‘…๐’ซ ๐ธ๐“‹๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐’ฏ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‚ ]

3 hours ago, Will said:

Jacky do be mass pinging tho

Seriously though, sucks to see you go man; can't wait to see you when you get back!

But for real, dispatch was one of the first depts I joined you teaching me made it much more fun (and i am very active in dispatch) ill miss you

Edited by Austinn
added more

ใ€–ย  ย ImperialRPย  ใ€—
{ Ex. Battalions } Ex.ย Purge Vice Commander |Ex.ย Naval SSO LT
{ Staff }ย Ex. PRP Admin | Ex. IMRP Senior Moderator | Ex. PRP Event Team Member
ย giphy.gif

Damn, well looks like the 3 weeks of waiting to train you for FTO was for nothing. But in all seriousness, you were a great member of EMS and FR, and a great dispatch director. Hopefully we do see you back when you are ready.

• Laughing 1

~Beelzebubย | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

Finally hes gone... I'm kidding Jacky,ย  Thank you for all u did in Dispatch and other depts and good luck with what you do next in life.

• Laughing 1

Killer |ย Gaminglight Member Since 2016 |ย Retired PD Colonel l State Major lย SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director lย ย UMC Level 4

Sad to see you go : (

U better come back tho

Maybe by that time you'll figure out my name lol

ใ€ŽPoliceRPใ€:ย ใ€–ย Ex CERT Commanderย ใ€—ใ€–ย Last Dispatch Directorย ใ€—
ใ€Ž ImperialRPใ€:ย ใ€–ย Ex Secondย Sisterย ใ€—ใ€–ย Ex Seventh Sisterย ใ€—
ใ€ŽStaffใ€:ย ใ€–ย Ex PoliceRP Senior Adminย ใ€—ใ€–ย Ex PoliceRP Seniorย Event Teamย ใ€—ใ€–ย Ex Senior Forumsย Diplomatย ใ€—ใ€–ย Ex Support Supervisorย ใ€—

Damn Your LEAVING! Wasnt exepcting this tbh you will be missed LOTS! Farewell Good Sir! *SALUTES*

Edited by Ecott
  • Like 1
  • Heart-Eyes 2

DF Commander | CERT CO Commanderย |ย Gaming Lightย Legend |ย Mr Top Donator

ย 

ย 

ย 

I remember being a sacrifice in the bitcoin oil tanks for the radical regime you established. (The negev fire still haunts me to this day.)

ย 

• Sad 1

UMCย Paramilitaryย |ย FBI Deputy Assistantย Directorย |ย FBI HRT SGTย |ย Moderatorย