Mee Staff Application - Denied

icelepard2

Should icelepard2(Mee) be a Trail Moderator?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Should icelepard2(Mee) be a Trail Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Mee

What is your steam name?: icelepard2

What is your steam ID?:  STEAM_0:1:110422845

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 6-15-2020

What date did you make your forums account? 11-16-2020

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? User

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 19(Please note that the warn from Nao is false and that I would be perma banned if it was meant for me)

411137502_2021-01-08(1).thumb.png.beb23634d3c36efd1fe9a56a3d1b8f15.png

Have you donated? No

What rank are you applying for? Trail Moderator 

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: CST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)  I can be serious when needed, but i can also take a joke, I am pretty active. I will check logs and wont hesitate to warn/punish a player even a friend also i would be helpful in events and if i cant participate because of staffing, I would be fine with that, I am sure that i would make a good staff member. If I was to be accepted as a staff member I think that I would be a good staff member due to my good knowledge at the game and I've been on the server for a while so i know the rules pretty well. Adding to that I think that I handle situations decently to satisfy the player with the outcome of the sit. I have a microphone that I use. To finish with I am active within the server discord and simi active on TeamSpeak once again. I never have staffed but i belive i would be good at it cause I'm very levelheaded and fair. Another reason I think I would be a good staff member is my experience with THIS server. I know how it can be. The server usually is calm but can get toxic. I try to keep people calm and happy. I don't try to escalate the situation at all, nor do I try to disrespect anyone. I am also good with evidence and I will try to get as much as I can before I can conclude a sit, The last reason I think I am good at staffing is my quick actions. I can be very quick to get things done and not drag things out too long.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?  I would JailTeleport them to a roof / a safe location (!jailtp) and ask them about the situation. If they started to continuously curse at me, i would gag them and explain what the sit is about (!gag). I would then warn them for MassRDM / Staff Disrespect (If Necessary) / Appeal @Gaminglight.com (!warn). I would then ask a higher staff member to AntiMinge them for 10,000 seconds(!minge). If the disrespect gets out of hand / racism is involved, i may ask for a higher minge time.

- Support

- Only 2 forum posts

-I've never seen you on before today (Different play time?)

-Very high warns

-If I'm recalling correctly, my only experience with you was you playing Loud music in a car, and hopping from car to car (could be wrong, but name and pic both seem to line up)

-Last question is a bit questionable to me, MRDM is a 5+ day ban

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

2 hours ago, Niko Bellic said:

- Support

- Only 2 forum posts

-Very high warns

-If I'm recalling correctly, my only experience with you was you playing Loud music in a car, and hopping from car to car (could be wrong, but name and pic both seem to line up)

4 hours ago, Niko Bellic said:

- Support

- Only 2 forum posts

-Very high warns

-Support 

-I have not seen you in game that much

-2 forums posts

-Last question is not right. There is no more !minge also you cant gag or mute people as a TMOD

-High warns 

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

- Support

You are a great and funny guy based off of my experience with you and I see you on a lot, however you have high warns, low forum activity and the last question was wrong. Just work on those things listed and it will be a + support from me.

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

12 hours ago, Niko Bellic said:

- Support

- Only 2 forum posts

-Very high warns

15 hours ago, Niko Bellic said:

- Support

- Only 2 forum posts

-Very high warns

DEA Low Command FBI SSA HRT OSC | Falcone Family Owner

Police RP Staff Event Team

15 hours ago, Niko Bellic said:

- Support

- Only 2 forum posts

-Very high warns

My experience with you is one night staying up for 2 hours warning you back to back with two other people breaking rules over and over 

|PD Captain|UMC LVL 2|Deputy Dispatch Director|

"I love the rain"

6 hours ago, Noah REmiX said:

- Support

You are a great and funny guy based off of my experience with you and I see you on a lot, however you have high warns, low forum activity and the last question was wrong. Just work on those things listed and it will be a + support from me.

〖   ImperialRP  〗
{ Ex. Battalions } Ex. Purge Vice Commander |Ex. Naval SSO LT
{ Staff } Ex. PRP Admin | Ex. IMRP Senior Moderator | Ex. PRP Event Team Member
 giphy.gif

17 hours ago, Niko Bellic said:

- Support

- Only 2 forum posts

-Very high warns

• Retired: 
  • Police Department Captain 1L-28
  • Emergency Medical Services Head FTO FTO-01
  • Emergency Medical Services Deputy 87-33
  • Emergency Medical Services Secretary
  • United States Marshal Service Lead Special Agent 1Q-31
  • USMS Bounty Hunter Leader BHL-01
  • SRT GySGT 1R-28
  • SRT Corporal 1S-28
  • SCU Colonel 1U-28/SCU Head FTO
  • Police RP: Moderator

Drill Sgt. Kevin 1L-28

• "You do not lose if you get knocked down. You lose if you stay down" -Muhammed Ali

8 hours ago, Noah REmiX said:

- Support

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

Member since September of 2018

20 hours ago, Niko Bellic said:

- Support

- Only 2 forum posts

-Very high warns

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

18 hours ago, John Newsom said:

-Support 

-2 forums posts

-Last question is not right. There is no more !minge also you cant gag or mute people as a TMOD

-High warns 

When I do see you in-game you are usually minging and/or breaking rules

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

21 hours ago, John Newsom said:

-Support 

-2 forums posts

-High warns 

Its Parry

On 1/9/2021 at 9:10 AM, John Newsom said:

-Support 

-2 forums posts

-High warns 

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

Bad community feedback 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager