Daily Lootbox! - Accepted

Skela

What are you suggesting? -  
I’m suggesting that we add back the Christmas gift back into the server. However change it to a duffel bag or suitcase near the dblock elevator. I feel like this can add another reason to hop on dclass and add some sort of an award for getting back on the server. 

How would this change better the server? — Get returning players that main on dclass an award for hopping back on. 

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. -  Probably gensec having somewhat of a challenge.

Who would this change mostly benefit? -  Server

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - Uhhh I can’t find it. But I believe smt has it since we’ve previously used it.

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

+Support

Genuinly was great fun!

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

+Support

Makes people want to get on the server knowing they can get a gift

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

+ Support
Well that sounds like something fun. It will encourage people to come back to the server and play at least once, everyday. If SMT is fine with this, I don't see why not.

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

+/-Support

I'll change my response once I know what D-Class are able to retrieve from the loot. I've seen a Research member get a harpoon from a gift, so...

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

13 minutes ago, Squash said:

+/-Support

I'll change my response once I know what D-Class are able to retrieve from the loot. I've seen a Research member get a harpoon from a gift, so...

Got a harpoon once and D-Block was lost for 2 hours...     it was fun though!

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

15 hours ago, Yato Sensei said:

+ Support
Well that sounds like something fun. It will encourage people to come back to the server and play at least once, everyday. If SMT is fine with this, I don't see why not.

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

On 1/6/2021 at 2:20 PM, Squash said:

It depends on the contents of the gifts, if it weak wepons, money, and HP/AP, sure, however if theres going to be powerfully ARs or shotguns etc then -Support. 

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

17 minutes ago, Sixx said:

It depends on the contents of the gifts, if it weak wepons, money, and HP/AP, sure, however if theres going to be powerfully ARs or shotguns etc then -Support. 

Im definitely with this, until I know what they could possibly get out of the gift I am going to stay neutral.

On 1/6/2021 at 2:20 PM, Squash said:

+/-Support

I heard someone got a micro from it don’t know if that’s exactly true but I heard someone got it

On 1/5/2021 at 10:00 PM, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

+Support

no trees tho pls

SCP-RP: G.O.C MAJ | Alpha-1 SGT 'Rose' | Strike Team Hammer 'Goose'Event Team Member     

Retired: E11 LTCOL Omi9 MAJ Nu7 LTCOL OH3 | Senior Mod | Event Team Member

On 1/5/2021 at 9:52 PM, vSquishyv said:

+Support

Makes people want to get on the server knowing they can get a gift

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned