Judge Gavel - Denied

Aaron Faustin

What you want to see? - The Judge's Gavel to be able to be swung and make a cool ass Gavel noise.

Why should we add it? - The Judge's gavel being currently just something you hold is the biggest disappointment of the job.

What are the advantages of having this? - It would be really cool

Who is it mainly for? - Judge and anyone who likes some fun Court RP

Links to any content - Matthew is smart

SUPER_ADMINN.png?ex=66552e1f&is=6653dc9f

4 hours ago, The.Batman (Faustin) said:

What you want to see? - The Judge's Gavel to be able to be swung and make a cool ass Gavel noise.

Why should we add it? - The Judge's gavel being currently just something you hold is the biggest disappointment of the job.

What are the advantages of having this? - It would be really cool

Who is it mainly for? - Judge and anyone who likes some fun Court RP

Links to any content - Matthew is smart

Huge +Support.

I bought Judge, I love playing Judge, but it almost has that same unfinished feel that the taxi driver has. Also, here ya go:

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Earl Scruggs said:

+/- Support

Not needed but it would be cool

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

+/- Support

+ This would be a good and cool new thing to be implemented as maybe some sort of SWEP for the Judges Job 100%! 

But.............

- You don't get much Court RP On the server and any good Court RP happening, you might get the one person who's legit putting a lot of detail into the Court RP to be fun But most of the time the Court RP isn't either good and done well or just u get a Mingy Judge who says everyone is innocent but they are LEGIT Guilty aswell as having people randomly hoping on the Defendant/Prosecutor Job and minge around on it when theres LEGIT no Judge on etc!

Edited by Ecott

DF Commander | CERT CO Commander | Gaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator

On 1/5/2021 at 5:09 PM, Duncan McOkiner said:

Huge +Support.

I bought Judge, I love playing Judge, but it almost has that same unfinished feel that the taxi driver has. Also, here ya go:

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

On 1/5/2021 at 5:09 PM, Duncan McOkiner said:

Huge +Support.

〖   ImperialRP  〗
{ Ex. Battalions } Ex. Purge Vice Commander |Ex. Naval SSO LT
{ Staff } Ex. PRP Admin | Ex. IMRP Senior Moderator | Ex. PRP Event Team Member
 giphy.gif