Rank You are Applying For: Captain

In-Game Name: LT W1ndow 1L99 

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:37872447

Current Rank: LT

How long have you been in your current rank?: 3 weeks and 5 days

What timezone are you in?: EST 

How many Warns do you have?: 1, For FearRP

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum):

There are numerous reasons why I am not only ready, but deserving of receiving the rank of CPT. To start off, I have tried to dedicate a good amount of time to the PD, whether its training cadets when no supervisors are on, or taking some PD with me on ride alongs, so that they can patrol with me and get some good combat experience.  Along with this, I make sure to continuously interacted with supervisors and enlisted, and have hosted many impromptu meetings late at night; so that people who play on different time-zones can feel seen and appreciated by command. With this, I also try to keep tabs on the enlisted that I patrol with, so that I can see how their progress goes as they play. If I send someone on a ride-along, I always tell the officer taking them to let me know how they do, because I genuinely care and want to see more people succeed in this department.  Moving on, I think that I have become a better officer and leader while I have been a Lieutenant, and want to continue that growth, as I feel like the PD is starting to become something that I can call home. Finally, I think that I have handled the responsibility of being a low command member well. Whenever there is a problem, whether from inside the department or from someone outside; I make sure that it gets resolved quickly and easily, with both sides feeling content with what the outcome is. Overall, all of these things together have allowed me to become a better command member, and also show the dedication and loyalty I have and will always show towards the department.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

SYP Overlord DEA DCOS 

Unity through strength, clarity through balance.

Retired ST VCMDR

+ Support 
Active 
Helpful  
Mature 
Knows what hes doing 

Overall I think windu/window would be a good Captain as he is very active and is mature when dealing with his command responsibility's he is also very helpful to officers and knows what to do in a majority of situations 

Good Luck Windu/Window

• Heart-Eyes 1

Cammy_Signature_1.png

4 hours ago, Cammy said:

+ Support 
Active 
Helpful  
Mature 
Knows what hes doing 

Overall I think windu/window would be a good Captain as he is very active and is mature when dealing with his command responsibility's he is also very helpful to officers and knows what to do in a majority of situations 

Good Luck Windu/Window

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19

4 hours ago, Cammy said:

+ Support 
Active 
Helpful  
Mature 
Knows what hes doing 

Good Luck Windu/Window

5 hours ago, Cammy said:

+ Support 
Active 
Helpful  
Mature 
Knows what hes doing 

Good Luck Windu/Window

+Support

Windu is a great role model throughout the department, for enlisted, supervisors, and some low command. I've seen Windu on the server almost every day showing what he can do has a lieutenant, and quite frankly deserves captain by far. Good luck Windu!

• Heart-Eyes 1

6 hours ago, Cammy said:

+ Support 
Active 
Helpful  
Mature 
Knows what hes doing 

Good Luck Windu/Window

〖   ImperialRP  〗
{ Ex. Battalions } Ex. Purge Vice Commander |Ex. Naval SSO LT
{ Staff } Ex. PRP Admin | Ex. IMRP Senior Moderator | Ex. PRP Event Team Member
 giphy.gif

+Major Support
Sorry for the late response, Windu is all of the following and more:
-Accountable
-Responsible

-Active
-Mature
-Shows Leadership
-Dedicated
To say the least, Windu is more than ready to become a Captain.

Good Luck Windu!

• Heart-Eyes 1

USMS HC | PD Major  | SYP Owner

CC's | UMC RENEGADE/OG/VONTON/DOCTOR/Numb Gang/ Adams Crime Syndicate

On 1/1/2021 at 6:48 AM, Cammy said:

+ Support 
Active 
Helpful  
Mature 
Knows what hes doing 

Good Luck Windu/Window

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

On 1/3/2021 at 12:22 AM, [GL] Spoon said:

+Major Support
Sorry for the late response, Windu is all of the following and more:
-Accountable
-Responsible

-Active
-Mature
-Shows Leadership
-Dedicated
To say the least, Windu is more than ready to become a Captain.

Good Luck Windu!

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

55 minutes ago, Vice said:

+support always active on pd

Edited by Bapee

Ya let me put all my ranks of all the departments I was in (ex fbi pa, ex dispatch, ex snr) cringe...

On 1/1/2021 at 11:48 AM, Cammy said:

+ Support 
Active 
Helpful  
Mature 
Knows what hes doing 

Good Luck Windu/Window

Good luck Windu! You'd make a great Captain!

Carrots_LT_COL.png

+Support
Active

Mature

Super Friendly
Super Helpfull and calm

In general "Mr PD Camera Man" Is Ready going to be a great captain. He Is always there to helpout, and awlays there to cheer you up if you are in a bad mood. He knows how to handle a handfull of situations and does in professionally. 

Good Luck, Love ChipDail ❤️ 

• Heart-Eyes 1

🔵S.W.A.T Commander ChipDail 1K15🔵

“You need to beaware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins.” – Jim Stovall 

On 1/1/2021 at 12:48 PM, Cammy said:

+ Support 
Active 
Helpful  
Mature 
Knows what hes doing 

Good Luck Windu/Window