SCP-053 "The Young Girl" Suggestion - Denied

Rito

honestly i hate to see that we negative support some scps because of erp makes me sad for humanity

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

On 12/30/2020 at 7:23 PM, CanOBeanz said:

-Support, I can already see this being used for ERP or other inappropriate behavior if it was made a permanent addition.

Cool idea, but certain concepts simply can't be trusted due to the semi-serious nature of our server & community. This would most likely work best as an Event SCP!

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

-Support, I can already see this being used for ERP or other inappropriate behavior if it was made a permanent addition.

Yea I can see people doing that two and it’s also supposed to be a child witch just makes it worse -support

and the people who are saying why are you -supporting this because of ERP, well yea that’s like saying don’t minus support the SCP suggestion that was just an anime character in a bikini because of ERP there are many people who think Lolis are just fine and that there is no issue whatsoever with a loli there is also guro witch is very fucked up, and just because we have staff doesn’t mean the staff should have to go through that it’s the easiest thing to avoid 

Edited by pixalgamer99

-support We have staff to deal with ERP issues yes... But as a admin i don't want players to have to suffer a ERP situation. Staff can only deal with a ERP issue after it happens, WE CAN NOT PREVENT IT FROM HAPPENING as we don't know someone will ERP until it happens, your asking me to +support something that will promote more disgusting individuals to ERP and as such allowing more innocent players be affected by ERP.

Look I understand its shit to think that that's all the job will be used for, and I know many people will use this job for the correct RP element/will not ERP on it, but it will add to more ERP cases never the less in the long run so I think its smart to make it an event SCP instead.

• Like 3
  • Dislike 1

On 1/2/2021 at 12:12 AM, DooM Guy said:

If your minus supporting this cause of ERP you have a problem.  Why was that first issue you thought of?

Like why is that something your concerned about? Yes it could be used for ERP but if it’s that much of a concern just make sure people aren’t using it for ERP...

smart guy doom

• Gaminglight Love 1

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

+Support

Why we talking about ERP seriously lets just have some fun with SCPs I think big plus support.

Former IF SL | Former Omi-9 SPC | Former DT PFC | Former FBI SA | Current GENSEC SGT | Current Nu-7 LCPL | F for CWLRP | Former IMP Mod and Gamemaster | F for Omi-9 |

+/-

+Awesome SCP and I did do an event with it yesterday (From the time I'm writing this) And nobody tried to do anything

- An instant kill swept could be a problem since people might just start killing people who have not even done something wrong

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

btw i was given a great thought on the erp thing if the first thing you think of when you see the 053 suggestion that people will erp it then your the problem cause why would your first instinct on a little girl be yea people would erp with it  and if staff cant stop people from erp with it what are staff even good for?

Edited by frog

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

On 1/4/2021 at 3:32 PM, enuz 💣 said:

I do not know why anyone is even bring up ERP because its a little girl...

Enuz that’s why people are bringing it up because there are people community’s of people who think things like guro and lolis are ok 

On 1/4/2021 at 3:34 PM, Coltable said:

-support We have staff to deal with ERP issues yes... But as a admin i don't want players to have to suffer a ERP situation. Staff can only deal with a ERP issue after it happens, WE CAN NOT PREVENT IT FROM HAPPENING as we don't know someone will ERP until it happens, your asking me to +support something that will promote more disgusting individuals to ERP and as such allowing more innocent players be affected by ERP.

Look I understand its shit to think that that's all the job will be used for, and I know many people will use this job for the correct RP element/will not ERP on it, but it will add to more ERP cases never the less in the long run so I think its smart to make it an event SCP instead.

And thank you for helping tell people staff cannot deal with a situation before it happens I don’t know why people don’t understand that

Alright, please let's not argue here, I don't want this thread to be locked, so I came up with a solution to the ERP problem that keeps people arguing.

Since many people thinks that people would only ERP with this SCP, here's what I suggest. 

If anyone tries to ERP the SCP, in any form, it would be counted like assault, therefore, SCP-053 will be allowed to "terminate" the person trying to ERP with it. 

I have seen many servers with SCP-053, a lot of people enjoy Roleplaying with this SCP, when people see SCP-053, the first thing in their mind isn't "Ah yes, I will ERP with it, it's gonna be so much fun" They actually have intents to roleplay seriously. I do not believe that due to the fact it's a child, we should not let it be on the server. 

If this SCP gets added, and a lot of people ERPs with it, I will take back my words and this SCP can get removed, but for now, I do not believe people will only have malicious intents with this SCP and I think we should give it a chance.

This being said, I hope this gave an answer to many people and prevent them from arguing. Stop acting like kids and start acting like Adults.

Edited by vSquishyv

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

36 minutes ago, vSquishyv said:

Alright, please let's not argue here, I don't want this thread to be locked, so I came up with a solution to the ERP problem that keeps people arguing.

Since many people thinks that people would only ERP with this SCP, here's what I suggest. 

If anyone tries to ERP the SCP, in any form, it would be counted like assault, therefore, SCP-053 will be allowed to "terminate" the person trying to ERP with it. 

I have seen many servers with SCP-053, a lot of people enjoy Roleplaying with this SCP, when people see SCP-053, the first thing in their mind isn't "Ah yes, I will ERP with it, it's gonna be so much fun" They actually have intents to roleplay seriously. I do not believe that due to the fact it's a child, we should not let it be on the server. 

If this SCP gets added, lots of people are ERP with it, I will take back my words and this SCP can get removed, but for now, I do not believe people will only have malicious intents with this SCP and I think we should give it a chance.

This being said, I hope this gave an answer to many people and prevent them from arguing. Stop acting like kids and start acting like Adults.

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

5 hours ago, vSquishyv said:

If this SCP gets added, and a lot of people ERPs with it, I will take back my words and this SCP can get removed, but for now, I do not believe people will only have malicious intents with this SCP and I think we should give it a chance.

And let's be real honest for a second. Would ANY OF YOU had brought up anything about ERP if it wasn't stated by another? Like, I guarantee this wouldn't be an issue if it wasn't brought up because No one would have thought of it.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 2

23 minutes ago, [GL] Mike said:

And let's be real honest for a second. Would ANY OF YOU had brought up anything about ERP if it wasn't stated by another? Like, I guarantee this wouldn't be an issue if it wasn't brought up because No one would have thought of it.

honestly im surprised how no mention that 053 can team with 682 which can cause issue due to the fact everyone will die due to trying to kill 053.

The thing is if they erp 053 that would be warn for erp and being a pedaphile cause that is a child and a one way ticket to perma ban simple as that.

+support as long as the scp can be balanced and have an mtf be guarding the area

Edited by Evil

On 1/6/2021 at 11:24 PM, [GL] Mike said:

Yes I would have because I know people who think lolis are ok, I’ve met people who thinks guro is fine and enjoy it, I know how sick people actually are and I know that this shit will happen and the best way to stop it is to not have it, I also know not everyone will do it and it will be a small amount of the community but that small amount is still a much higher amount of the community then someone that would try to fuck 682. The first thought when I saw the words young girl and saw the player models is someone is gonna try and fuck this thing and what if a small child is playing on it that’s not good our community has many young children in it and the things people will do isn’t just SCP speed dating it’s gonna be something the person instantly does and makes the person very uncomfortable, I’ve seen people ERP with small kids on servers and I’ve seen servers die for that reason and while I doubt our staff team would let it slide but the best medicine is preventive 

Edited by pixalgamer99

26 minutes ago, pixalgamer99 said:

Yes I would have because I know people who think lolis are ok, I’ve met people who thinks guro is fine and enjoy it, I know how sick people actually are and I know that this shit will happen and the best way to stop it is to not have it, I also know not everyone will do it and it will be a small amount of the community but that small amount is still a much higher amount of the community then someone that would try to fuck 682. The first thought when I saw the words young girl and saw the player models is someone is gonna try and fuck this thing and what if a small child is playing on it that’s not good our community has many young children in it and the things people will do isn’t just SCP speed dating it’s gonna be something the person instantly does and makes the person very uncomfortable, I’ve seen people ERP with small kids on servers and I’ve seen servers die for that reason and while I doubt our staff team would let it slide the best medicine is preventive 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

1 hour ago, pixalgamer99 said:

Yes I would have because I know people who think lolis are ok, I’ve met people who thinks guro is fine and enjoy it, I know how sick people actually are and I know that this shit will happen and the best way to stop it is to not have it, I also know not everyone will do it and it will be a small amount of the community but that small amount is still a much higher amount of the community then someone that would try to fuck 682. The first thought when I saw the words young girl and saw the player models is someone is gonna try and fuck this thing and what if a small child is playing on it that’s not good our community has many young children in it and the things people will do isn’t just SCP speed dating it’s gonna be something the person instantly does and makes the person very uncomfortable, I’ve seen people ERP with small kids on servers and I’ve seen servers die for that reason and while I doubt our staff team would let it slide but the best medicine is preventive 

(Last Respone to avoid the post being locked)

Honestly man, Help those people then. But I'm just saying man, just because you know people who would do this doesnt mean everyone will. Like someone suggested if ERP is even mentioned around the SCP it could just defend itself, or You could even just make the model an adult female scaled down so
1. It makes it just that little less creepy.
2. It will ruin the argument people have of "People would do it BECAUSE it's a little girl."

My +Support still stands and if you want make it a donator SCP at Bronze+ to replace the vampire, It makes the SCP more limited to play on and it allows for a Bronze SCP.

• 2 weeks later...

Cool idea, but certain concepts simply can't be trusted due to the semi-serious nature of our server & community. This would most likely work best as an Event SCP!

big cat running GIF