MiniEpic

The admin's steam name (If you know it):
[GL] MiniEpic

What warning did you receive:
RDM

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2339747456

Why do you think this warn was false:
I was messing around with another player out by the Cafe hitting each other with props, I accidently knocked King into the ravine killing him. It was a complete accident and we were past that in the sit. We were just talking about what had happened before. During the sit I am mid sentence and my power flashes off do to the city work around my neighborhood. It has happened before and it hasn't been a major deal. Whenever my power went out I instantly opened discord on my phone and messages MiniEpic that my power went out and I will be back on shortly whenever its done with its fit. Keep in mind miniepic is on DND over discord. (It did take me a second to find his discord as we are not friends on there) I do not get a message back from him until a few minutes later. He warned me for RDM but not LTAP even though we were still discussing it. 

Any extra information:

Please note I am CST timezone, Mini is EST so the screenshot of logs will show EST. I am one hour behind EST.

Here is a screenshot of the time my power went out and it kicked me out of game
https://gyazo.com/d3804f9beb296f161797445d75917467 You can even see where it says I timed out. 

Here is me DMing him on discord right after that my power went out.
https://gyazo.com/f33fc79c5a4e468bd318099f7fb51bc3 

I ONLY USE NEGEV BABY ! AHAHAHAHHAHAH

Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg.25acee07129122e0face6a8c99fda879.jpg

+Support

Now that if you accidently did that it's fine but you did say in OOC "Get Rdm'ed" Then in sit you said it was suppose be joke now a lot of people do lie using that or some other slur quoting that. Now you did prop push to as said in the "Why you thought the warn was false" Part and you shouldn't be prop abusing in first part with SRT And it could make SRT Look bad with being said, Now if it was complete accident i understand but you shouldn't have prop pushed in the first place.

If it was accident i understand so complete +Support.

minisigforums.webp

13 minutes ago, Alex Raddish said:

+Support

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

9 hours ago, MiniEpic said:

+Support

Now that if you accidently did that it's fine but you did say in OOC "Get Rdm'ed" Then in sit you said it was suppose be joke now a lot of people do lie using that or some other slur quoting that. Now you did prop push to as said in the "Why you thought the warn was false" Part and you shouldn't be prop abusing in first part with SRT And it could make SRT Look bad with being said, Now if it was complete accident i understand but you shouldn't have prop pushed in the first place.

The admin is +supporting.

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

-Support You Pushed  me off of Ravine with a Prop and killed me while I was helping a friend who was stuck while we were on patrol And You Admitted to mini that it was on purpose and better yet how i know it was on purpose you said in ooc Get Rdm'ed doesnt seem like a accident to me and u just lied to other members and staff of Gaminglight

-Support

Edited by [PoliceRP]King

hrgh.png.10942ea4bb3b187095d78fb9bfaee34a.png

16 hours ago, MiniEpic said:

+Support

-support it sounded like you were prop  mingeing and the player who got killed because of this is not alright with it at all warn should stay in my eyes,,

7 hours ago, [PoliceRP]King said:

-Support You Pushed  me off of Ravine with a Prop and killed me while I was helping a friend who was stuck while we were on patrol And You Admitted to mini that it was on purpose and better yet how i know it was on purpose you said in ooc Get Rdm'ed doesnt seem like a accident to me and u just lied to other members and staff of Gaminglight

-Support

febc990adfc212b4762e1f932a6f635d.png.88381d2558bf63a88f91fe11780d5b04.png

• Head of Staff
8 hours ago, Will said:

+Support

Admin believes the warn should be removed

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander