Player Report - Tab Dotcher Branch Disser

Rito

Your in game name: At that time, it was "that one kid on donator"

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:18911826

The player's in game name: Tab Dotcher Branch Disser (ZJ.)

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:3950832

Date and Time This Incident Occurred: During the night of the 12/25/2020

What did the player do: He teamed up with 076-02.

Evidence (required): https://medal.tv/clips/39736982/V3ReNI4ZpEOc

What do you believe should happen to the player: A formal warning for the following "Fail RP| Teaming with 076-02 as 939" I believe this a formal warning is the best solution as ZJ has quite a lot of experience on the server and have been here for at least a month and a half.

Any extra information: So what happened here is, I was on Nu-7 juggernaut and I spotted 076-02 so I started shooting him, then 939 came and saw me and 076-02 fighting, he then proceeds to actively help 076-02 in killing me. As the MOTD states, "If there is a situation where two SCPs are attempting to get to the same area, one of the SCPs are obligated to go a different way. If they happen to meet up while roaming, that's fine, but if they both want to go to the same place, one has to take a different route, or otherwise wait for a period of time and then return on their way." this means that the 939 (ZJ.) should of had walked away instead of actively helping 076-02 which is considered teaming. 

Edited by vSquishyv

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

This report fails to mention that Garlic already determined this not to be a "teaming" case. I heard the gunshots and was not in the area at the time. When I approached to see what was happening I was damaged by the MTF's gunfire. After I was damaged by several shots I killed the source of the gunshots as 939. I would have not charged at the MTF if had not been shot at several times. In my opinion since the MTF began to damage another SCP they have entered combat with that SCP as well.

Edited by ZJ

| SEC Armored Shield 1LT Wardens WC DHFTO | SVFTO Elite Medic |  SVFTO Maintenance Expert | Xray 42 | E11 CPL | Nu7 CPL | D5 PVT

6 minutes ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

-Support

You were making a shit ton of noise

The report here is not about 939 killing me because I was making noise, it is about 939 teaming up with 076-02.

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

+Support.
In other cases I would -support but, 

He was shooting 076-2 and 939 ran away, 939 then proceeds to return and then uses the excuse "I was then shot multiple times" while I understand that would usually be enough, not only did you run into his bullets on your own terms while he was TRYING to avoid you, you deliberately ran TOWARDS the SCP breaking that rule in the MOTD as you were not "Wandering." I see how you can say this isn't teaming but it does go against that one rule about teaming in the MOTD which is above even staff's word.

2 hours ago, vSquishyv said:

"If there is a situation where two SCPs are attempting to get to the same area, one of the SCPs are obligated to go a different way. If they happen to meet up while roaming, that's fine, but if they both want to go to the same place, one has to take a different route, or otherwise wait for a period of time and then return on their way."

• Head of Staff
3 hours ago, Jack (utility one) said:

-support
this ain't teaming lol this is him doing his SCP job. It would be failrp for him to ignore the gun shots.

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

4 hours ago, [GL] Mike said:

+Support.
In other cases I would -support but, 

He was shooting 076-2 and 939 ran away, 939 then proceeds to return and then uses the excuse "I was then shot multiple times" while I understand that would usually be enough, not only did you run into his bullets on your own terms while he was TRYING to avoid you, you deliberately ran TOWARDS the SCP breaking that rule in the MOTD as you were not "Wandering." I see how you can say this isn't teaming but it does go against that one rule about teaming in the MOTD which is above even staff's word.

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

4 hours ago, Jack (utility one) said:

-support
this ain't teaming lol this is him doing his SCP job. It would be failrp for him to ignore the gun shots.

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

7 hours ago, vSquishyv said:

The report here is not about 939 killing me because I was making noise, it is about 939 teaming up with 076-02.

I'm aware, but I'm disagreeing with your report.

While yes, the MOTD does say to go down different paths, you were clearly making a ton of noise which attracts an SCP that can only hear. I feel like a verbal would fit this scenario better than a warn because of how much of a gray area it can be. I just feel it's a little bogus that you can't play your role just because another SCP is in the area. I honestly think everyone is too quick to report SCPs which is one reason many people don't play on them. Sits are pretty much inevitable. If he had made multiple kills with 076, then I'd agree to a report. I'm more forgiving when it comes to things like this because of just how unnecessary it feels. It's one death that probably was gonna happen anyway. It's possible to 1v1 076, but chances of you still dying are high. 

But that's just me. 

Edited by [GL] Fizz-y Soda

CI CMDR / CA

lolrip_2_75.png.dc1d08f4d907c816d920de2b5132ac58.png

-Support, this was not teaming, this was simply a 939 doing what a 939 does.
Also, is it true that @Garlic already handled this?

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

9 hours ago, Jack (utility one) said:

-support

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

2 hours ago, Phillers said:

Ah yes. So let me describe my side of the story. 

So the author of this post made a sit about 939 teaming in which then he provided me with video evidence. After reviewing the evidence, I concluded that it is not teaming. First of all, the video footage starts off by showing 076 and 939 bumping into each other. Their initial reaction was to create distance between each other with showed their acknowledgement of the rule and that they had no means to break it. Furthermore, as the footage progresses, the negev was fired for about a good 20s before the appearance of 939 which eliminates the chance that 939 was waiting in another room for the action to happen. Lastly, the sound being produced by the bullet gave 939 a valid RP reason to kill the MTF as 939 is suppose to attack by sound. In the end, I concluded that this was rather just an unfortunate turn of events for the MTF in which two SCPs of excellent combination just happened to be at the same place. Of course, seeing that he wasn't satisfied with my handling of the sit, I suggested that he could always report him on the forums for the other players to decide if this was FailRP or not. 

In the end, I will give this a 

-/+ Support

*I do not wish for my opinion to effect the outcome of this post as I am only here to provide my input and opinion of the situation.

• Like 1

I'm Just a Big Tom and Jerry Fan. 

tenor--1-.gif.701eb66430b7956f5cac65c4ce677b06.gif

1 hour ago, Sprink said:

-Support

If you made a sit in-game and a staff member handled the situation and you didn’t like the outcome of the punishment that does not mean you can come to the forums and report him again.

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

3 hours ago, Phillers said:

From what is heard I believe it is. 

Also, If a situation is handled in-game don't go to forums. Its most likely going to get denied because it was handled in game. 

If you beleive the staff member was doing his job wrong create a staff report

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||