Pvp_Savage6767

Your in game name: PvpSavage TMZ 

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:183017865

The player's in game name: John De Santa aka John Newsom 

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:493870318 

What did the player do: Player Targeting 

Evidence (required): 

What do you believe should happen to the player:

A warn or 1 day ban. Whatever SMT deems necessary. 

Any extra information:

Since the sit I made against him before. He has just been acting like an enemy to me since. In addition, basically not following cooldowns on muggings specifically against me earlier in the day. I get that he's doing his job. I just feel like he's player targeting me.  I know i have no evidence of this but he was also trash talking me to zerg in admin chat

Edited by Pvp_Savage6767

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

Member since September of 2018

-Support 

-No evidence of player targeting 

-I had all ready had a sit from this and it was just a misunderstanding form another gaminglight server rules I misread. On SCPRP there is a rule that states you can only put someone under fearRP if you are in the voice chat range of them. But me playing on PoliceRP so much I thought it said, you can only advert to back up if there in you are in the voice range of them, and if they stay in you voice range you can kill them. I just got mixed up on the rules of both servers. I accidently mixed up the fearrp with the adverting back up.

-Also I mugged king then after that I waited my timer and mugged you

Edited by John Newsom

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

1 minute ago, John Newsom said:

-Support 

-I had all ready had a sit from this and it was just a misunderstanding form another gaminglight server rules I misread. On SCPRP there is a rule that states you can only put someone under fearRP if you are in the voice chat range of them. But me playing on PoliceRP so much I thought it said, you can only advert to back up if there in you are in the voice range of them, and if they stay in you voice range you can kill them. I just got mixed up on the rules of both servers. I accidently mixed up the fearrp with the adverting back up.

Edited by ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

7 minutes ago, John Newsom said:

-Support 

@Pvp_Savage6767Uhh, wanna explain something? There is literally no evidence of player targeting.

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

6 hours ago, John Newsom said:

-Support 

|PD Captain|UMC LVL 2|Deputy Dispatch Director|

"I love the rain"

10 hours ago, John Newsom said:

-Support 

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

11 hours ago, John Newsom said:

-Support 

I see literally no evidence of anything John allegedly did.

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

EX S.W.A.T Commander

12 hours ago, John Newsom said:

-Support 

Derick | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | FBI Deputy Director Derick RA3 | 

-Support

He can mug whoever he wants (if that's what this is about)

12 hours ago, Pvp_Savage6767 said:

I know i have no evidence of this but he was also trash talking me to zerg in admin chat

This is not true just saying

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support

2 hours ago, Zerg said:

-Support

He can mug whoever he wants (if that's what this is about)

This is not true just saying

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

15 hours ago, John Newsom said:

-Support 

where exactly is the player targeting?

On 12/21/2020 at 10:12 PM, John Newsom said:

-Support 

minisigforums.webp

On 12/21/2020 at 10:12 PM, John Newsom said:

-Support 

@Pvp_Savage6767wheres the player targetting?

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela