!goto to dead people - Accepted

Griffith

What you want to see? -  A feature so that we can use the !goto command to dead people

Why should we add it? - Because when we have a sit with someone and ems is on or the person is afk, we just awkwardly sit on a roof staring at each other for 10 minutes until EMS gets them or they respawn. We could just do like let's say !goto zeeptin and then teleport to the person and revive them. Also the feature to be able to bring them when they are dead would also be nice.

What are the advantages of having this? - The sit will be a lot shorter, and the person that reported might have just said to end the sit if they don't respawn, but with this the sit would actually get done

Who is it mainly for? - Staff

Links to any content - N/A

13 minutes ago, Alex Raddish said:

massive +support

Had like 5 sits this morning that I had to just sit there for 10 minutes waiting for EMS to revive them

Also, you used to be able to spectate them when they were dead and that would help, but spectating caused way too much lag and was removed.

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

37 minutes ago, Alex Raddish said:

massive +support

Had like 5 sits this morning that I had to just sit there for 10 minutes waiting for EMS to revive them

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

9 hours ago, Pvp_Savage6767 said:

Yeah +support. Other servers have it across gmod. 
-Possible for SMT to do

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

9 hours ago, Alex Raddish said:

massive +support

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

Why only suggest this for Police RP though? This could benefit all other serves. 

15 hours ago, Eternity said:

Literally no link to this. How can we add something that's not possible. 

^ Also yea, you think this would already be a thing if they could add it in from the beginning.

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

On 12/20/2020 at 5:26 PM, Alex Raddish said:

massive +support

you could PM them asking where they are

Derick | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | FBI Deputy Director Derick RA3 | 

On 12/21/2020 at 6:33 PM, Squash said:

Why only suggest this for Police RP though? This could benefit all other serves. 

Because I'm too lazy to make like 10 more of these lol, and I didn't know if other servers had this or not. It would also be weird making a suggestion on a server that I've never played on.

• Like 1

• Matthew locked this topic
  • 4 weeks later...