Will's event team app (3.0)- Accepted

Will

• Head Admin

1- Name : Will

2- Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:129363914

3- Staff Rank (Must be Moderator) : Senior Admin

4- Have you Donated? If so, how much? : Yes, $470

5- How long have you been staff? (No Less than 1 month) : 1 year, 3 months, 3 days

6- What is your general knowledge on the rules? (Both Staff handbook and MOTD): I know most if not all the rules in the MOTD, though I still double check them from time to time.

7- What can you bring to Event Team? (50 words+) : Events that players can enjoy on PRP.. It is kind of hard to say exactly what I will bring to the team, but I hope by now that most people on the team know how I like to operate and my ideas are considered as good ones. I know that is a very bland explanation, but I really can't think of anything better to write (other than trying to edit my old application.)

8- How many warns do you have? (No more than 10) : 2

9- Why do you want to join event team? (100 words+) : I have been in the event team twice before and left for different reasons. First time was back in October of 2019 when Matthew and Joe Mama were heads (at different times obviously) and left around the start of January since the new FRC season was starting for robotics. My second time through event team was around March when I joined (because apparently robots can catch covid) and wanted back into the team since I had more time to play around; main reason why I left my last time was because I wanted to focus on staffing more than anything to hopefully be promoted and move up the ranks there. Since it seems I am going to be at my current staff rank for eternity, I felt I should come back to event team since that is one of the other areas I can try helping out in on top of normal staffing, support, and being a forum diplomat. On top of that, I can try to work on bumping up numbers at night ( since there is a very large dip in player count then) so we can try to get back up into the 20's, 30's and beyond (hopefully).

10- If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? :

(Must be in EST timezone.)

Any day, 10 AM - 12AM (may change based on college and what not)

Edited by Will

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

• Head of Staff
5 hours ago, Jager said:

+support

knowledgeable about the rules

has done this before

very nice guy

overall would be a great event team

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

5 hours ago, Jager said:

+support

has done this before

very nice guy

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

5 hours ago, Jager said:

+support

has done this before

very nice guy

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT                                          

6 hours ago, Jager said:

+support

has done this before

very nice guy

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

On 12/11/2020 at 7:01 AM, Jager said:

+support

has done this before

very nice guy

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent