Your SteamID:Ā STEAM_0:0:159439430

Ā 

The admin's name in-game:Ā STEAM_0:0:432389919

Ā 

The admin's steam name (If you know it):Ā [GL] Zerg

Ā 

What warning did you receive: Fail BaseĀ 

Ā 

Evidence of the warnĀ (REQUIRED):Ā https://gyazo.com/b30b034c55b793faf7a4398491d0499e

Ā 

Why do you think this warn was false: I feel theĀ this warn is false because you could see my keypad from the front doorĀ https://gyazo.com/c881d1199b09a43df3d8bde8030831e5. Zerg said that I got warned because you couldn't see the keypad which you could but it wasn't obvious.Ā  I feel that if he felt that it was considered hidden I should of got a verbal so I had a chance to fix it. I feel that this Just could of been handled differently because I haveĀ  had my keypad thereĀ since October 10th and I hadn't got a single verbal about it.Ā  Zerg I hope you understand this is nothing personal and I want to maintain our friendship after this.

Any extra information:

Ā PD SMĀ |Ā SWAT LTĀ | SL ConsigliereĀ 

MLG Pro Negev playerĀ 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

+Support

After Soul being warned I was confused since I know Soul makes basesĀ often. I went and checked out the base with him and didn't see any problems with the base.Ā 

- The keypad is not "hidden." If you look at the door, the keypad is clearly visible to the right of the door.

Ā 

It's really not hidden to begin with, Soul bases frequently, and knows the rules.

Ā 

Ā 

• Like 1

PoliceRP -Ā RetiredĀ Manager

Retired SWAT CommanderĀ |Ā UMCĀ 

17 minutes ago, Drippy said:

+Support

After Soul being warned I was confused since I know Soul makes basesĀ often. I went and checked out the base with him and didn't see any problems with the base.Ā 

- The keypad is not "hidden." If you look at the door, the keypad is clearly visible to the right of the door.

Ā 

It's really not hidden to begin with, Soul bases frequently, and knows the rules.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

|PD Captain|UMC LVL 2|Deputy Dispatch Director|

"I love the rain"

-Support

Keypads must be visible and in plain view. This keypad is very obviously not in plain sight. Also, the keypad wasn't the only fail aspect of your base.Ā  SMT saw your base and how the floor was a fading door so you couldn't EMP it. You claimed it was part of the dupe and that it was an accident. However, somebody with the exact same dupe placed down the base and it is in-fact not a fading door. You made the floor a fading door, then deleted the base before Zerg could see it.Ā 

https://medal.tv/clips/38462700/d1337iKtwrrh

edit: you also have previous warnings for fail base

Edited by Alex Raddish

3 minutes ago, Alex Raddish said:

-Support

Keypads must be visible and in plain view. This keypad is very obviously not in plain sight. Also, the keypad wasn't the only fail aspect of your base.Ā  SMT saw your base and how the floor was a fading door so you couldn't EMP it. You claimed it was part of the dupe and that it was an accident. However, somebody with the exact same dupe placed down the base and it is in-fact not a fading door. You made the floor a fading door, then deleted the base before Zerg could see it.Ā 

Sorry I was there too but i mean it was a fail base.Ā  Raddish also said SMT was there and also called it a Fail base so i mean...

Edited by TheDerick

Derick | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 |Ā FBI Deputy DirectorĀ Derick RA3Ā |Ā 

20 minutes ago, Alex Raddish said:

-Support

This clip shows the floor wasnā€™t a fading door and Zerg already went through the base. Ā And my previous warning is from 22 months ago almost 2 years. Ā Also if smt deemed it fail why didnā€™t they just warn me on spot. The person that gave out the warn feels that itā€™s false and so do I.Ā 

Edited by ~š“¢š“žš“¤š“›~

MLG Pro Negev playerĀ 

#buffthenegev2023

2 minutes ago, ~š“¢š“žš“¤š“›~ said:

This clip shows the floor wasnā€™t a fading door and Zerg already went through the base. Ā And my previous warning is from 22 months ago almost 2 years.Ā 

This clip isn't your base, this clip is to show that you made the floor a fading door intentionally. SMT saw your floor was a fading door and you deleted it before Zerg*Ā could see the floor was a fading door.

Edited by Alex Raddish

7 minutes ago, Alex Raddish said:

This clip isn't your base, this clip is to show that you made the floor a fading door intentionally. SMT saw your floor was a fading door and you deleted it before he could see the floor was a fading door.

Do you have any proof of this because I really donā€™t know why I would ever do that Iā€™m not going to argue but like your saying my floor was fading door with no proof. Thatā€™s outrageous like what would make me ever do that ever it makes no sense. Iā€™m done replying.Ā 

Edited by ~š“¢š“žš“¤š“›~

MLG Pro Negev playerĀ 

#buffthenegev2023

48 minutes ago, Drippy said:

+Support

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Delta Force~PPD
Ā Ex SSĀ DeputyĀ AssistantĀ Director~Ex SRT SGT~Ex Swat MSGT

Ex SNR Mod/Senior Event Team

šŸ˜ˆ

I'm just adding that both me and eternity saw the floor was a fading doors. At the time I agree you could have unintentionally made it a fading doors but you did replace the base when the admin came to check it which is kinda odd. We both also agreed that the Keypad was hidden at first Glace making it borderline a hidden keypad. Smt doesn't take sits so that is why zerg took the sit

-Support

Keypad was hidden, you have to take a better look to find it which makes it a hidden keypad. (SMT also said it was above) sorry but maybe next time put it next to the door.

Edited by Zerg

Ā PoliceRP SMT |Ā Head Admin | Head Of Support

4 minutes ago, Zerg said:

-Support

Keypad was hidden, you have to take a better look to find it which makes it a hidden keypad. (SMT also said it was above) sorry but maybe next time put it next to the door.

Plus I was also there when we found out it was a Fail base.

Its Parry

23 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

I'm just adding that both me and eternity saw the floor was a fading doors. At the time I agree you could have unintentionally made it a fading doors but you did replace the base when the admin came to check it which is kinda odd. We both also agreed that the Keypad was hidden at first Glace making it borderline a hidden keypad. Smt doesn't take sits so that is why zerg took the sit

I said oh my bad I didnā€™t know my floor was faded and deleted it cause you canā€™t un do a fading door after this I placed the base down again to see if it was the dupe or if I did it on accident if you feel that it was valid warn jimmy I have no problem with you closing it. And if the floor was actually a fading door I get it. Idk if I did that or if it was someone on my buddies so ig just close this. My bad for doubting you @Alex Raddish.

MLG Pro Negev playerĀ 

#buffthenegev2023

1 hour ago, Alex Raddish said:

-Support

Ā 

Retired FBI Director|$2,000Donator gang|UMC LVL 4

1 hour ago, Alex Raddish said:

-Support

Ā 

Ā  Ā SPRT Staff SGTĀ  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā OG SGT Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā State MSTRSGTĀ  Ā Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā 

Ā 

1 hour ago, ~š“¢š“žš“¤š“›~ said:

This clip shows the floor wasnā€™t a fading door and Zerg already went through the base. Ā And my previous warning is from 22 months ago almost 2 years. Ā Also if smt deemed it fail why didnā€™t they just warn me on spot. The person that gave out the warn feels that itā€™s false and so do I.Ā 

SMT aint really supposed to be doing normal staff things, like taking sits and such. They do way higher things, like making improvements to the server and such. They usually leave staff related things like sits & warns to JMT & below. Take into consideration that SMT are also very skilled in staffing, Head Admins should know how to deal with issues that the HoS & Manager deal with, so I would say the warn would be valid if they deemed it valid.Ā 

Ā Foundation Archivist | Operations SupervisorĀ |Ā SCP-RP SeniorĀ Admin |Ā Forums DiplomatĀ | Support 1Ā |