A change to the SCP NLR - Accepted

General bacon

Post name: A change to the SCP NLR

What are you suggesting? -  To make it where whenever a SCP flags up he has to wait 5 minutes to get out of is CC even if a d-class or a CI breaches him.

How would this change better the server? - It would make it so there is less metagame by people flagging up and instantly getting breached and would give a chance to stop the SCP's and there would be less complaining and staff sits because of a SCP breaking NLR. Because right now  when a SCP flags up he can be instantly breached by a CI or d-class which leads to a lot of issues regarding NLR and Metagame and people get mad at it.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. -  Yes now SCP would have to wait 5min no matter what which would make them a bit more hard to breach.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - All foundation personnel and Staff

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

Retired MTF Nu7 LTCOL| Retired Nu7 HFTO | Retired OH1 |  Retired Admin | French Canadian Man
Custom Classes: Raptor Team Jeff the killer

Just now, Eaten said:

Huge +Support
I hate having to deal with an SCP flagging up and instantly getting breached.
This will lower meta game because people will have to wait the 5 minutes
Over all it makes good sense to me

Nu7 CPT Nu7 DHFTO Head of Degeneracy | Former OH7 
HSU #1 
Ex Nu7 MAJ | Ex DHFTO | Ex HSU Commissar |

I have a hard time understanding how its metagame or NLR, wouldn't the scps be in their containments 24/7 regardless if someone body is on the job or not.

I understand the rule that already exist about not breaching an SCP that isn't on, but not this one which they are already on.

I thought they had to wait already. If they don't have to wait, why don't people just switch between two scps to ask for dclass without having to wait the 10/15 minutes after getting dclass. If this isn't a thing it has to be. 

Edited by MattOminigo3

Grinding with Nu7  |Past SGT in A1, Gensec and CI  Was a great Tech Saved Beanz from doom thrice Didn't save Rang Gets bullied by Surge Loves all in the server

Custom Classes: Spy, D-Class 2304  | CNTN Bot , Raptor Team |Tango - 14, CTF

Retired DoTF

52 minutes ago, Eaten said:

Huge +Support

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

4 minutes ago, Skela said:

Isn't this already a rule?

30 minutes ago, MattOminigo3 said:

I thought they had to wait already. If they don't have to wait, why don't people just switch between two scps to ask for dclass without having to wait the 10/15 minutes after getting dclass. If this isn't a thing it has to be. 

At the moment when a SCP flags on they that to wait 5min to self breach but if they flag on they can their cells can be opened by a D-class or a CI and they can just walk out my suggestion is to make it where they have to wait 5min no matter what even if they just flagged on and a D-class breaches them they have to wait they cant just walk out.

Retired MTF Nu7 LTCOL| Retired Nu7 HFTO | Retired OH1 |  Retired Admin | French Canadian Man

8 minutes ago, General bacon said:

At the moment when a SCP flags on they that to wait 5min to self breach but if they flag on they can their cells can be opened by a D-class or a CI and they can just walk out my suggestion is to make it where they have to wait 5min no matter what even if they just flagged on and a D-class breaches them they have to wait they cant just walk out.

bro thats already a rule lmfaooooo

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

1 hour ago, Eaten said:

Huge +Support

Even if it’s a rule it’s a little unclear

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

Uhm this is already a rule!

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Eaten said:

Huge +Support

Retired MTF Nu-7 1LT Woods KLR1 | Hammer and Sickle Unit Helios S2

"A hero need not speak. When he is gone, the world will speak for him."

2 hours ago, That Fireman Guy said:

That's...Already a thing.
SCPs can not breach upon spawning in. They must wait 5 minutes before beginning the self breaching process.
Eh, Either way, +Support

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

Ok I am going to clarify this:
SCPs can not breach upon spawning in. They must wait 5 minutes before beginning the self breaching process.- This is the current rule.
What I want changed is that they have to wait 5 minutes even if someone like a CI or a D-class breaches them because right now the 5minute NLR is only for self breaching and not if they get breached by someone else that's what I want to change.

2 hours ago, Mind Stone said:

People are saying its already a thing. Either way I'll still leave a +Support.

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

5 hours ago, Eaten said:

Huge +Support

Yes

Former RESEARCH Manager Zack Morden 
 FORMER SECURITY 2LT JFTO Zack Morden

Change is a good thing

6 hours ago, General bacon said:

Post name: A change to the SCP NLR

What are you suggesting? -  To make it where whenever a SCP flags up he has to wait 5 minutes to get out of is CC even if a d-class or a CI breaches him.

How would this change better the server? - It would make it so there is less metagame by people flagging up and instantly getting breached and would give a chance to stop the SCP's and there would be less complaining and staff sits because of a SCP breaking NLR. Because right now  when a SCP flags up he can be instantly breached by a CI or d-class which leads to a lot of issues regarding NLR and Metagame and people get mad at it.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. -  Yes now SCP would have to wait 5min no matter what which would make them a bit more hard to breach.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - All foundation personnel and Staff

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

6 hours ago, Eaten said:

Huge +Support

I messed up my post and quoted wrong thing 😕

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

Not gonna lie this would be a vast improvement also can people get blacklisted from d class escape artist 90% of the time when I am on I see then run straight to an SCP they want breach it and immediately flag onto it.

SCPRP Admin Sarge

17 hours ago, Mind Stone said:

People are saying its already a thing. Either way I'll still leave a +Support.

Gensec LTCOL | Deputy Head Warden S.T.A.R.S. Michael Jones Enthusiast

do you are have stupid?                                   goodjob.PNG.9c25ffc1a65cd99790254177add16546.PNG

23 hours ago, Eaten said:

Huge +Support

Admin For SCPRP , Vice Commander In Nu-7.

Former Major/Head FTO In Omicron-9

spacer.png