OWNED's Global Resignation

OWNED

TBH I knew this day would come, but not so soon

so, where to begin?

I originally came to this server to mess around with my soundboard and just minge, but being a fan of SCP I decided against it and gave the server a chance before just eventually trying to get myself banned

This server was one of the very few in G-mod I found actually enjoyable. It was one of the main reasons I hoped onto Gmod hell, its the main reason I have close to a thousand hours on G-mod to begin with. But, no matter who you are, you are eventually going to get burnt out and thats exactly the case with me.

the main reason being is all the people I came on the server to hang out with left and there really is no motivation to get on anymore It just doesnt feel the same as it did 5-6 months ago.

That being said, I'm officially resigning from all my positions on the server

now, does that mean I wont get on from time to time anymore or chill in the TS? Hello no, you'll still see me on occasionally

and ill also still be lurking around the forums from time to time

but, It is HIGHLY unlikely I will really join any official branch anytime soon anymore.

With that, I'd like to give a few shoutouts to the realest homies I had on the server:

Zeus: was sad to see you go, but I hope you're doing well in indian man military and wish you the best of luck

StarStep: This man and I grew up In E11 Originally, watched him rise through the ranks and still one of the closest people I know on the server

Dempsy: My favorite minge

Crystal: Medical minge man, was sad to see you go

JackWebb: probably the only person on the server I could trust with anything, Big funne utility man

Daniels: Probably could become CMDR of the branch one day if he really tried his hardest

Mateo: one of the only OG really left in E11, real homie right here

Dakota: GET ACTIVE NERD!

Big Boi Sixx: we Never talked much, but not many words are needed to know you're a real one

Lil Sixx: one of the most dedicated members on E11, This man is going places

Mike: Mike's a kool kid, one of the other remaining OGs in E11

MAtto: Get better at Destiny 2 please

Crabbo: Aussie Femboy Man

If I didnt mention you that doesnt mean I dont like you, it just means we werent as close as I was with these other people

Its been real, but its time for me to head out with the boys

Laters, Minges 

- OWNED

• Sad 1
  • Gaminglight Love 2

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

Your Resignation has been
DENIED

Please contact E11 Command to be reinstated. Thank you.

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

Aww man, sad to see you go.. Hope to see you sometimes around, also gimme that dupe for the ranger tryouts

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

1 hour ago, OWNED said:

MAtto: Get better at Destiny 2 please

MattO*

Edited by Echo Romeo

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

ILL HAVE YOU KNOW IM AMAZING AT DESTINY

We will miss ya

• Like 1

Grinding with Nu7  |Past SGT in A1, Gensec and CI  Was a great Tech Saved Beanz from doom thrice Didn't save Rang Gets bullied by Surge Loves all in the server

Custom Classes: Spy, D-Class 2304  | CNTN Bot , Raptor Team |Tango - 14, CTF

Retired DoTF

I can't bear to see you man. The amount of love you had for E11 was amazing.
I'll miss your stupid lil rants. You were a real one and I hoped for you to stay but it is what it is man.
Welcome to the retired gang 

• Like 1

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

You were an amazing E11 CMD member Owned. We haven't talked much man but you were chill from what I've seen. See ya around nerd. ❤️

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

• Bread locked this topic