Should I be accepted  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be accepted

• yes
    • no

What is your in-game name?: Dano

What is your steam name?: [GL] Dano

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:147818384

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, on multiple DarkRP servers in the past so i know alot of commands needed to do well at staffing.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 10/9/2020

What date did you make your forums account? : 10/19/2020

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Gold

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 4 And I really hope to be able to move past these warns And improve myself.

capture(521).png.e6ed80899e470087b01f148a6e49d22c.png

Have you donated? Yes 64 USD.

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator.

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No I am not.

Have you read the staff guidelines? You will be tested on it: Yes i have, and I have understood them.

Timezone: GMT+1

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum):

I think that I should deserve a chance at Trial Mod because I have a lot of experience as staff in other communities so I have a lot of knowledge of the ULX Commands and therefore I think that I can hopefully do a great job at staffing.
As well as that I have read over the MOTD a lot of times so I wouldn't get myself any more warns because I really wanna move past them, Just because  I was quite new at the time and was just mostly messing around, On both my whitelisted jobs as well as on SCP's on which I have insulted some people at the time but I also really wanna move on from that because I was just an annoying new player at the time who didn't take the game seriously.
But as well as my ability to keep calm in a high-stress situation, wich would be very useful when in a chaotic sit with 2 people yelling at each other, And with that ability being able to try to calm them down and deal with the sit makes me feel like I could do a (hopefully) great job at taking sits.
And also my ability to be on duty a lot because I have a lot of free time so therefore I can take a lot of sits.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would first make sure I am cloaked and godded with !cloak ^ and !god ^ and on duty, if a report has been made I would bring both players, and if the player in question is cursing at me I would first verbally warn them to stop and if they don't I would do !gag @ on the player that is cursing at me and hear the side of the person who made the report, then I would check logs to make sure that they actually MRDM'D and if logs indeed show that they did it I would check their previous warnings and if they don't have any prior warnings I would give them a formal warning for MRDM with the command !warn [player] MRDM | X[amount] | Staff Disrespect, And in the staff handbook it states that this is a 5-day ban but since Trial moderators can't ban I would ask an Admin+ to ban the player and if none are available then I would ask on the discord for someone to ban them or the highest-ranking member online.

-Dano
❤️

Current (RP) ranks: SHGO Lore Senior Guard || Pyke Captain || Moderator

Former (RP) ranks: SCP:RP Senior Admin || Support || MTF E11 CPT / Head ranger || Maintenance Expert || RRH Engineer Alpha 3 || Shadow Guard VI || 
CC's: The sniper || Security Officers || MTF Sigma 66('Sixteen Tons') Trooper || 

-Dano

+support 

-Seen you around quite a lot 

-LCMD 

-I believe you can move past those warns 

-Never had a bad experience with you, overall cool guy

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

36 minutes ago, Loaff said:

+support 

-Seen you around quite a lot 

-LCMD 

-I believe you can move past those warns 

-Never had a bad experience with you, overall cool guy

Reasons said ^

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

So here are the reasons why I don’t support this.

First off, you are command and yes you can be trusted, however I have seen you become very toxic towards myself and other people on the server. I have seen you minge a bit while playing as SCPs and I have even had to deal with you for it. I feel as if you would use your power to warn others for no reason or just if they pissed you off. You have RDMed a rather large amount in the E11 base or just hit people for no reason. You threaten to kill people when they don’t listen to you or if they do something you don’t like

HOWEVER

I believe given a bit more time and a little more time to experience the server, you could maybe become a staff member. But you still need to at least calm down on being toxic and maybe wait a bit before trying to become staff

-Support for now

I wish you luck

-Mary

Free From GL ❤️

eh. -/+. The reason why is sometimes i seen you before being revelatly very toxic towards people however you proved your self in command and if you add a bit of time maybe recover from your toxicity

Good Luck!

[SCP:RP]Retired Assistant Head of Medical|Former E-11 SM|Former GamingLight Admin|Minge of :V| Former OM1

-Support
Whilst you are a Command member,
You can get incredibly disrespectful to those around you;
Along with minging on various occasions.
If you are able to be respectful, and stop letting minor things get to you, then I'd give my support.
However, even the most paltry of things could get you infuriated, causing you to act irrationally.

41 minutes ago, Starstep said:

-Support
If you are able to be respectful, and stop letting minor things get to you, then I'd give my support.
However, even the most paltry of things could get you infuriated, causing you to act irrationally.

Admin For SCPRP , Vice Commander In Nu-7.

Former Major/Head FTO In Omicron-9

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Starstep said:

-Support

I really appreciate this feedback, and thank you for pointing this out I will try my best to change in these aspects!

Former (RP) ranks: SCP:RP Senior Admin || Support || MTF E11 CPT / Head ranger || Maintenance Expert || RRH Engineer Alpha 3 || Shadow Guard VI || 
CC's: The sniper || Security Officers || MTF Sigma 66('Sixteen Tons') Trooper || 

-Dano

9 hours ago, Starstep said:

-Support

hi

-Support

Retired MTF Nu7 LTCOL| Retired Nu7 HFTO | Retired OH1 |  Retired Admin | French Canadian Man
Custom Classes: Raptor Team Jeff the killer

-Support

Was targeting/killing CI as D-Class today because they told you to leave (research room) and you didn't so they shot you.

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

7 minutes ago, Sleeping Pills said:

Was targeting/killing CI as D-Class today because they told you to leave (research room) and you didn't so they shot you.

I mean they killed me multiple times even without a reason so I don't see why it wouldnt be allowed for me to get a little revenge.

-Dano

31 minutes ago, Sleeping Pills said:

I fail to see how this is targeting considering he doesn't have to listen to them and supposedly he was shot first, more so if he was doing it cause he died as MTF or foundation, then it would be targeting. But considering he was on d class the whole time and he was shot first, I don't see the problem.
+Support

Dano has started showing more maturity and I believe he can do well
He comes upto me and frequently asks me questions about the MOTD and staff handbook showing he wants to learn and improve
I say he should be given a chance

Edited by [GL] Zeus

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

+/- Support

Pros

-I have already told Dano about his toxicity problems, and he is willing to make the change it takes

-He's dedicated at his job

-Has enough experience on the server

Cons

-Mingy and break orders sometimes

-Targetted CI, according to them (I have talked to him about that too)

-I believe Dano would need a bit more time to improve his behavior before getting Trial Moderator

Overrall, from interactions I have had with him, I can say that Dano can get pretty disrespectful at times, but I have talked to him about that and I am pretty positive that he'll make the change about it, I believe he can do an amazing job at times, but the problem is, he just had recently bad interactions with CI and some other people lately, Which is the reason why I believe he needs a little bit more time to prove he is worthy of being a T mod. 

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

13 hours ago, MaryAteHerLamb said:

First off, you are command and yes you can be trusted, however I have seen you become very toxic towards myself and other people on the server. I have seen you minge a bit while playing as SCPs and I have even had to deal with you for it. I feel as if you would use your power to warn others for no reason or just if they pissed you off. You have RDMed a rather large amount in the E11 base or just hit people for no reason. You threaten to kill people when they don’t listen to you or if they do something you don’t like

HOWEVER

I believe given a bit more time and a little more time to experience the server, you could maybe become a staff member. But you still need to at least calm down on being toxic and maybe wait a bit before trying to become staff

-Support for now

I wish you luck

-Mary

couldnt have said it better myself

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

+Support
I do feel like Dano has changed for the better recently and has proved that multiple times.
Dano is extremely active, helpful and supportive and has already been trusted with other positions and has shown to be able to handle responsibility.
I feel Dano is a great fit for the staff team and will do a great job!

Edited by Lil Walter OBE

Mung Daal/Director of the Mung Daal Clan/Certified Big Guy

20 hours ago, Starstep said:

-Support

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

+Support

+ I feel Dano is changing for the better.
+ I feel we should give him a chance to prove to us that he can handle being staff.

+ He is a very active and trust worthy command member.
+ He is respectful to most E11.

Now I know Dano still has some things he has to change about himself, but I think giving him the opportunity to be a staff will help him learn and change for the better.

E11 1LT || Event Team Member || Former A1 branch member || E11 Director of FTO || D-0007 || OH10 || MTF E11 Inferno MK85 ||

"The branch went from India to Alabama" - Zeus
 "It went from fucking a cow to fucking a cousin" - Mateo

23 hours ago, MaryAteHerLamb said:

HOWEVER

-Support for now

I wish you luck

-Mary

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

5 hours ago, Lil Walter OBE said:

+Support
I do feel like Dano has changed for the better recently and has proved that multiple times.
Dano is extremely active, helpful and supportive and has already been trusted with other positions and has shown to be able to handle responsibility.
I feel Dano is a great fit for the staff team and will do a great job!

On 12/4/2020 at 10:24 PM, Starstep said:

-Support

On 12/5/2020 at 1:24 AM, Starstep said:

-Support

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

On 12/5/2020 at 8:24 AM, Starstep said:

-Support

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

On 12/4/2020 at 11:24 PM, Starstep said:

-Support

"𝘕𝘰 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'?"

-Retired CI MAJ Zero