Dano's Trial Moderator Application - Denied

Dano

Should I be accepted  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be accepted

• yes
    • no

-support 

I dont find your reasoning for why you should be apart of the staff team unconvincing 

Horrible forum activity [at the very very minimum of 30 posts]

Edited by Dragin

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

On 12/5/2020 at 2:11 AM, Dano said:

and hear the side of the person who made the report

@Dragin about your reaction of did not hear either side of the story

• Laughing 1

Current (RP) ranks: SHGO Lore Senior Guard || Pyke Captain || Moderator

Former (RP) ranks: SCP:RP Senior Admin || Support || MTF E11 CPT / Head ranger || Maintenance Expert || RRH Engineer Alpha 3 || Shadow Guard VI || 
CC's: The sniper || Security Officers || MTF Sigma 66('Sixteen Tons') Trooper || 

-Dano

- Support

Way back when, he was one of the first Security trainees I completely denied training for minging. Afterwards he went straight to HCMD who let him take the test, after he passed he got to CPL and left Sec. I’m sure he’s doing a fine job as an E11 CMD member, but just from my first experience with him alone, I’m gonna have to go with a -Support. Not that any subsequent interactions would change that either, overall I wouldn’t want to see him as a T-Mod unless he properly shapes up and changes his reputation, but until then I’m sticking with the -Support.

Gensec LTCOL | Deputy Head Warden S.T.A.R.S. Michael Jones Enthusiast

do you are have stupid?                                   goodjob.PNG.9c25ffc1a65cd99790254177add16546.PNG

On 12/5/2020 at 12:25 PM, vSquishyv said:

+/- Support

Pros

-I have already told Dano about his toxicity problems, and he is willing to make the change it takes

-He's dedicated at his job

-Has enough experience on the server

Cons

-Mingy and break orders sometimes

-Targetted CI, according to them (I have talked to him about that too)

-I believe Dano would need a bit more time to improve his behavior before getting Trial Moderator

Overrall, from interactions I have had with him, I can say that Dano can get pretty disrespectful at times, but I have talked to him about that and I am pretty positive that he'll make the change about it, I believe he can do an amazing job at times, but the problem is, he just had recently bad interactions with CI and some other people lately, Which is the reason why I believe he needs a little bit more time to prove he is worthy of being a T mod. 

Nu7 CPT Nu7 DHFTO Head of Degeneracy | Former OH7 
HSU #1 
Ex Nu7 MAJ | Ex DHFTO | Ex HSU Commissar |

On 12/5/2020 at 2:24 AM, Starstep said:

-Support
Whilst you are a Command member,
You can get incredibly disrespectful to those around you;
Along with minging on various occasions.
If you are able to be respectful, and stop letting minor things get to you, then I'd give my support.
However, even the most paltry of things could get you infuriated, causing you to act irrationally.

Former: Nu-7 Captain | Event Team Member | Maintenance Professional
Currently D-0007 

On 12/6/2020 at 2:51 PM, The CI Zero said:

-Support
Whilst you are a Command member,
You can get incredibly disrespectful to those around you;
Along with minging on various occasions.
If you are able to be respectful, and stop letting minor things get to you, then I'd give my support.
However, even the most paltry of things could get you infuriated, causing you to act irrationally.

Current: Security DCoS | SM | DHFW | EXCM | RMS | FTO | Secret Service DCOO

Retired: Nu-7 CPT

On 12/6/2020 at 1:18 AM, [GL] funnyfish0 said:

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."