• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?:

Skyfly

What is your steam name?:

Skyfly554

What is your steam ID?:

STEAM_0:1:428396178

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

No I have not.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

Somewhere last year in 2019.

What date did you make your forums account?

August 28, 2019

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

Diamond/ET

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?

Have you donated?

Yes (131 USD)

What rank are you applying for?

Trial Mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?

No.

Have you read the staff guidelines? You will be tested on it: 

Yes I have.

Timezone:

CST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I believe that I deserve to be in staff because I am an Event Team Member, which means I have experience with managing others. First time I joined this server was back at 2019 when the old map was still thing, and ever since I joined, I have always been inspired to join staff but never had the time to. Now that I have grown and dedicated myself to becoming staff I believe I will not only join but be great at it. I consider myself well known amongst the community, and have a pretty good reputation with everyone. I have never had any bad experiences with any staff, and have always respected there decisions and thoughts on any matter no matter if they are not taking my side. I have always been active on everything I dedicate myself to and if I feel I am becoming inactive on something I would commit myself in getting activity no matter how difficult it would be to do so. I have always have been and will be a supporter and this server is no exception. I will work and try my hardest in staff, and will always turn to any other members if I have any questions. I will dedicate myself in making the best decision of any situation no matter how difficult it may seem. I will always communicate to others in Team Speak, which if needed I will communicate what is going on at any given time. If I manage to join staff I will give 100% of my dedication to it.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

If I wasn't on my staff job already I would flag on !cloak and !god myself then I would go to the person with the command !goto [Players name]. If this person is killing people, I would then bring them to one of the four available staff room to stop him from Mass RDMing. I would then check for any warns or previous bans with the command !warns. I would then attempt to calm him down to understand why he is Mass RDMing. I would check logs to confirm he did Mass RDM by doing !blogs. Once confirmed that he did Mass RDM I will give him a warn for Mass RDM and Disrespect towards staff by doing !warn [Players name] Mass RDM and Disrespect towards staff. according to the hand book Mass RDM is a 5 day ban so I would call Admin+ to give this person a ban for Mass RDM since SNR Mod and below cannot give long enough bans. If there are no Admin+ on I would ask the highest ranking person on to ban them, then ask on discord for an Admin+ to extend it. For the disrespect, since all this person was doing was swearing at me and not complying at all, I would give him jail time in addition to his 5 day ban.

Screenshot_387.png

Edited by skyfly554

E11 1LT || Event Team Member || Former A1 branch member || E11 Director of FTO || D-0007 || OH10 || MTF E11 Inferno MK85 ||

"The branch went from India to Alabama" - Zeus
 "It went from fucking a cow to fucking a cousin" - Mateo

+SUPPORT!!!!!

this man put up with me and Jay minging on trainee, obv qualified 😎

• Gaminglight Love 1

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

Big +support 

Been a while since I was in E11 but I remember you well as well as in CI, only 1 warn and you're ET.

I really hope you get it man.

Btw add a poll

Edited by Loaff
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

+support

Gaming, Always a friendly and helping person in ET and knows basic commands

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

+Support

-Its skyfly

-Hes a trusted CMD member and ET

-Very Kind to others

-knows what hes doing

SCP-RP: G.O.C MAJ | Alpha-1 SGT 'Rose' | Strike Team Hammer 'Goose'Event Team Member     

Retired: E11 LTCOL Omi9 MAJ Nu7 LTCOL OH3 | Senior Mod | Event Team Member

+Support 
Skyfly is a very nice and good person. They are very trusted as a OH and a E11 LC. Only has 1 warn for SCP-RP that means he knows the MOTD and the workings of it. The App is well formatted and is eye catching, overall great app/person.
Good Luck!

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

20 hours ago, MaryAteHerLamb said:

+Support 

-E11 Command

-ET Member so he already knows the basic commands

-Trusted friend and partner in crime 😄

• Thanks 1

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

+Support

Numerous times I have seen Skyfly enforce the rules when needed, plus he is a Event Team Member, so he must know ULX Commands. Along side of the fact that he is a command member is enough to convince me he will fit in into the Staff Team.

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

5 hours ago, Squash said:

+Support

Numerous times I have seen Skyfly enforce the rules when needed, plus he is a Event Team Member, so he must know ULX Commands. Along side of the fact that he is a command member is enough to convince me he will fit in into the Staff Team.

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

+Support

-Knows the rules pretty well

-1LT in E-11

-Has experience on the server

-Can be mingy at times, but knows to be serious when needed too

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

+support

Good app 

Reasons above 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+support

We talked in TS for a while, you were chill.

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg