Player Report - "Reported Player's Name Here"

Your in game name: fairhead

Your Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198877558576/

The player's in game name: fairhead

The player's steam ID (required): i dont know what zergs is

Date and Time This Incident Occurred: today

What did the player do: banned me for ardm 

Evidence (required): see my ban

What do you believe should happen to the player: warned or striped of admin for abusing power

Any extra information: yes

so this clown has banned me for no reason so what happend is i was in a jail and shot in jail and he said thats ardm i mean im in a cell how do i ardm when bullets cant go through and then left me in there for the full 5 minutes and said you know what i fancu banning you and did i mean thats a joke and is clearly absiusing power fair if i wasnt in jail or there was a chance i could hit him but i didnt hes a clown and has annoyed me 

• Heart-Eyes 1
  • Dislike 4

-Support
You posted this in the wrong section. This is the SCP-RP section.
Alongside that, this would work better as either a ban appeal or staff report, rather than a player report,
as it deals with staff allegedly abusing powers, rather than them breaking rules.
This report / appeal will be denied without evidence, so I'd recommend you supply some.
Also, being disrespectful is the worst way to have your appeal accepted. I'm certain you will have some repercussion.

Edited by Starstep

-Support 

Wrong Sections

No Proof

Broke Rules Banned for (Had Proof) 

My side : You were on top of the Garage shooting this player because he had a gun out, he was not threating you at all, so you had no reason to shoot him, plus he was half way across the city so there is no way that he could do anything to make you shoot him. Then, I brought you and was going to warn you but then you said that he threatened you, But, you were half way across the city with a gun out looking at him just to shoot him because he aimed a gun at the direction you are staying at. So I was going to warn and jail you for that, but when I went to jail you, you tried to shoot me ( Missed) so I banned you instead. 

Edited by Zerg

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support

I don't think disrespecting staff, also a Senior Admin which has a lot of experience up their sleeves is going to help your chances of getting unbanned. 

• Like 1

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

1 hour ago, Starstep said:

-Support
Alongside that, this would work better as either a ban appeal or staff report, rather than a player report,
as it deals with staff allegedly abusing powers, rather than them breaking rules.
This report / appeal will be denied without evidence, so I'd recommend you supply some.
Also, being disrespectful is the worst way to have your appeal accepted. I'm certain you will have some repercussion.

|PD Captain|UMC LVL 2|Deputy Dispatch Director|

"I love the rain"

1 hour ago, Zerg said:

-Support 

Wrong Sections

No Proof

My side : You were on top of the Garage shooting this player because he had a gun out, he was not threating you at all, so you had no reason to shoot him, plus he was half way across the city so there is no way that he could do anything to make you shoot him. Then, I brought you and was going to warn you but then you said that he threatened you, But, you were half way across the city with a gun out looking at him just to shoot him because he aimed a gun at the direction you are staying at. So I was going to warn and jail you for that, but when I went to jail you, you tried to shoot me ( Missed) so I banned you instead. 

Zerg do be a clown doe xD.

Edited by Mag1c

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

2 hours ago, Zerg said:

-Support 

Wrong Sections

No Proof

30 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

+support on zerg being a clown 

But this ban was warranted by the admin

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

31 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

+support on zerg being a clown 

But this ban was warranted by the admin

3 hours ago, Starstep said:

-Support

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

i can attest zerg is a huge clown he stinks @Zerg

FR THO youre a minge deal with the punishment -support

Edited by jackyman21

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19

- support 

Zerg nose may be red but he inst that much of a clown.

other wise this is a fair ban

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent