Ban appeal- Denied

BoltyKit

Steam Name:  BoltyKit

Ingame Name: SKS Bolty

SteamID:    76561197972581361 (I think this is my steam id I'm not sure, if not just look up my name on steam im the only BoltyKit

Ban Length: 5 days

Admin that Banned you: Yoshihino

Reason for Ban: "Fix Your attitude"

Dispute: I got banned for saying this exact message in Ooc one time "Fix the server Fix the server Fix your server Fix the server Fix the server". I don't feel as if this deserves a 5 day ban because I said it once because i was frustrated that I had just finished building a new base and the server crashed 9 times in a row.   My evidence is to just look at logs and see that I only said that once. I apologize, I realize it was not the admins fault, and what I did was wrong and I will keep such comments to myself in the future, but i really like playing on this server and like the community, and would like to continue playing this weekend.

Edited by Vikings911
I accidetly wrote "Fix your server" instead of "Fix the server."

- Support

Don't think theres a admin named Yoshi...

Only person that comes to mind is a SMT member which it was  so they had to have a reason...

Also saying fix your server is kind of server diss...

Edited by TheDerick

Derick | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | FBI Deputy Director Derick RA3 | 

Sorry I misphrased what I  said. I actually said "Fix the server" instead of "Fix Your server" I felt like I needed to fix this because "Fix Your Server" does have a pretty negative connotation and does sound a lot like server diss.

Edited by Vikings911

17 minutes ago, TheDerick said:

- Support

Only person that comes to mind is a SMT member which it was  so they had to have a reason...

|PD Captain|UMC LVL 2|Deputy Dispatch Director|

"I love the rain"

- Support

-SMT wouldn't ban you for no reason. Just ride out the ban and come back, its only 5 days.

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

2 hours ago, TheDerick said:

- Support

Retired FBI Director|$2,000Donator gang|UMC LVL 4

+Support

Sometimes the servers do need to be fixed which I can completely understand that since it makes sense.

You shouldn't have been ban for 5 days saying something like that in OOC. Maybe a admin could have gave you a verbal warn or maybe a kick but a 5 day ban is very absurd and childish.

I hope you get you ban appealed my good friend.

You literally said it more than once and even more, you said it multiple times on the crash screens. 

-SUPPORT

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

- support

no need to spam that in chat if you dont like the server, leave

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent