Warn Appeal - ANGXL- Denied

ANGXL

Your In-game: LOYALTY 

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:422488490

The admin's name in-game: BOH

The admin's steam name : N/A

What warning did you receive: Racism 

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): PICTURE 212.PNG.dbe76c1344776340143f1ede31f20917.PNG

Why do you think this warn was false: My Very First warn sadly and its a long story , for short I am not a racist in any form shape or way if you know me you know im not racist at all , i said something i was not fully aware at the time being thats seen racist , i speak a little different than most people , i can speak very slang and Im from New York ( brooklyn side ) and involved the word "n!g*a while speaking with a IRL friend , wasnt given a second chance and ever since this day i havent said this ever again

also note im actually mixed IRL and that was another reason why i didnt bother worrying about it at the time.

Any extra information: Me and Boh are actually quite good friends now in game and he himself told me before i should look towards appealing this since he understands me now , im close friends with many people now you have most likely seen me around! 😄 and you may know im most definitely not a racist person fr , if you know me you know im chill and wholesome , however this warning came from my first day of playing gmod and my first 55 min of joining Gaming light PoliceRP , Im actually really dedicated to the server its actually the one and only goto / server i player everyday i play Garrys mod , And everytime i look at my warnings it just hurts to see this as my first warning and personally i feel its not severe because i had no racist intent , obviously i didnt say the hard version of this and i know never to do that , im not a racist person fr , In Real Life I live in a very very different Enviroment , we talk different here and i spoke the way i would IRL in game and i didnt know it was prohibited , for that im truly sorry and i have never , ever said this again in game since , I learned my Lesson Real quick and will always ackknowledge this , ive been playing for 2 weeks now and know the game in and out , my last warn was all the way back in october , ever since im clean 😄 , im really hoping whoevers reading this understands me yo , have a gorgeous day! ❤️ 

Edited by ANGXL
  • Dislike 1

2 hours ago, Max Holland said:

You break rules you get warned. 
And especially for saying the nword. Like it’s good that you’ve changed, but that isn’t really a good enough reason to have it removed. 
-support 

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC 

And especially for saying the nword. Like it’s good that you’ve changed, but that isn’t really a good enough reason to have it removed. 
-support 

I agree with Max, you break the rules you get in trouble

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support

• Head Admin

-support 

I agree with max its good that you changed but you still broke a rule

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪

3 hours ago, Max Holland said:

-support 

|PD Captain|UMC LVL 2|Deputy Dispatch Director|

"I love the rain"

- support

you are a good guy and its good you have improved

but it was a mistake you made when you got on the server and you gotta live with it. 1 warn really wont affect you at all most of everyone in GL has gotten 1 warn, even JMT and SMT got one or more when they started of

Edited by Vice

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

3 hours ago, Vice said:

- support

you are a good guy and its good you have improved

but it was a mistake you made when you got on the server and you gotta live with it. 1 warn really wont affect you at all most of everyone in GL has gotten 1 warn, even JMT and SMT got one or more when they started of

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD