Gov CCs required to follow Undercover SOP - Accepted

Frog

• Head of Staff

What you want to see? - Gov CCs that have purchased the ability to go undercover should be required to follow the FBI Undercover SOP, or have some sort of standardized guideline written up that people need to follow

Why should we add it? - I have seen Gov CCs minge while undercover quite often and its somewhat frustrating

What are the advantages of having this? - Prevents Gov CCs from being minges while undercover and messing up RP for others.

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone

Links to any content - N/A

Edited by frog milk

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

9 hours ago, Alex Raddish said:

massive +support

I have witnessed massive badge abusing and minging from certian CC's with the undercover ability. There should be ground rules for ALL CC's with the undercover ability.

|PD Captain|UMC LVL 2|Deputy Dispatch Director|

"I love the rain"

5 hours ago, Mag1c said:

+Support

Wait what? 

I thought this was already a rule.

Pretty sure it already is. I've seen people get in trouble for it before .

Although I don't think it should be the FBI guidelines they have to follow, there should be a separate thing for Gov CC's, and there should be a thing they have to agree to when purchasing the undercover ability. 

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC 

18 minutes ago, Drippy said:

Pretty sure it already is. I've seen people get in trouble for it before .

Although I don't think it should be the FBI guidelines they have to follow, there should be a separate thing for Gov CC's, and there should be a thing they have to agree to when purchasing the undercover ability. 

Yeah I agree cc owners have spent at least 150 for this to be applicable to them therefore I feel a separate guidelines is needed being more chill than FBI's because an undercover FBI agent would go to jail with a suspect if short enough but irl cops they just try to do smaller bust like drugs/guns and are more focus on detaining them not going for a big sentence and are a lot less likely to go to jail with the suspect

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

19 hours ago, Alex Raddish said:

massive +support

I have witnessed massive badge abusing and minging from certian CC's with the undercover ability. There should be ground rules for ALL CC's with the undercover ability.

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

- Neutral / + Support

You should Just simply follow the FBI Undercover guidelines despite they aren't technically FBI as such its a GOV CC (Classed as PD), maybe create a Rule/Guidelines in Particular for GOV CCs that have the ability to go undercover (Or have this said on the CC Job Format Post of where the pricing is to get it, that you MUST see the FBI Undercover SOP Guidelines or a new OWN SOP GUIDELINES for GOV CCs!)

&

If people are ABUSING it on their GOV CC Job just get hold of their name and that GOV CC Name and report it and maybe do a punishment for it of it getting removed off that GOV CC! Because there's nothing worse removing it altogether for all GOV CCs if legit Certain People are ABUSING it on 1 Or 2 GOV CC Jobs ETC!

(Which also comes back to of the CC Owners Responsibility of who they are adding onto their CCs and if anyone is abusing anything on that CC it affects everyone ELSE on that CC aswell ETC!)

Edited by Ecott

DF Commander | CERT CO Commander | Gaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator