• No

-=Section 1=-

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

In-game Name: Grand Admiral Thrawn / Hobbs

Steam Name: [GL] Hobbs

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:183533210

-=Section 2=-

Why do you want to become the role of Darth Vader?

I want to become Darth Vader because I feel like over the course of my 11 months that I have spent on this server I have gained enough experience and I understand how RP has to be run and maintained and I think I am ready for it. I want this role because I want to make sure the RP Side of ImperialRP is run by someone who has been here since the beginning, by someone who understands how RP works, by someone who is just in his actions and not biased, by someone who witnessed what went wrong in the past and knows how to fix it, by someone who is trusted in the community by SMT and fellow staff members and by someone who has already gained experience as a Senior High Command member and understands how it needs to be managed. I also want to acquire this position because I want to involve myself with Inquisitorious; doing activities, lore sessions, ceremonies, dueling tournaments and assisting their IQ and Purge Command.

What experience do you have that would be relevant to the role of Darth Vader?

I will only list the Command Positions and the accomplishments that I achieved with them that I held on GamingLight ImperialRP.

Commodore - Admiral

Accomplishments:

- Created new and improved documents for Naval: Specialty Officer Guidelines and Naval Tryout Guidelines.

- Boosted the number of Enlisted by doing 6 tryouts a day [ Even when I held the position of Admiral ].

- Encouraged people to apply for Specialties.

Fleet Admiral - Imperial High Command

Accomplishments:

- Revised and created the new and improved Naval SOP, which is still in use as of today. 

- Organized Naval Command and enforced rules on them.

- I turned the entirety of the Navy in a new direction, one where seriousness and passive roleplay would prevail.

- I recruited a great number of new Enlisted, Supervisors and Low Command.

- I made more guidelines and regulations in order to help lower ranks figure out what they want to achieve in Naval and how to do it.

-  Pushed for new additions within Naval such as Gunnery Officers.

Grand Moff Tarkin - Imperial High Command

Accomplishments:

-  Completed the transition from an unorganized branch to a serious and stable one.

-  Helped army battalions with their documents, updating and creating new ones.  

-  Pushed for different additions and changes within Army battalions.

-  Made Naval the most serious branch on the server.

-  Made Naval one of the most active branches on the server.

-  Recruited a full and capable Naval Command team.

Grand Admiral Thrawn - Imperial Senior High Command

Accomplishments:

-  Organized the High Command team, gave them assignments and tasks to do.

-  Made sure Naval was still in a good state, I was in charge of the branch due to the absence of High Command.

-  Outlined more regulations and rules to make sure transfers are fair.

-  Gave HC full command and authority over their respective branches: Army HC - Naval HC - IQ HC.

Staffing Experience:

Staff Team: Trial Mod - Mod - Senior Mod - Admin - Senior Admin

Gamemaster Team: Trial GM - Gamemaster - Gamemaster V - Senior Gamemaster - Head Gamemaster

Divisions: Forum Diplomat - Support I

Why do you think I should pick you over other applicants?

I think I should be picked over other applicants for multiple reasons that are listed down below.

Activity -  I am a very active member of the community, spending at least 5 hours per day on the server and even more in the official Gaminglight Teamspeak. I always interact with members of the community, either through Support, Forums, Discord or Teamspeak. I have maintained this level of activity for the 11 months that I have been a part of this great community, and if I achieve the position of Vader I would be even more active with 7 hours per day.

Trust -  SMT has trusted me with multiple positions in the following teams:

ImperialRP Staff Team - Senior Administrator

ImperialRP Gamemaster Team - Head Gamemaster

Support Division - Support I

Forums Diplomat Division - Forum Diplomat

Being trusted with the Senior Admin position means that SMT has deemed me capable of overseeing and teaching/ helping lower staff ranks, an aspect associated with Darth Vader on the RP side of things. Vader is supposed to oversee and make sure everyone below him does what they are supposed to do.

Being trusted with the Head Gamemaster position means that SMT has deemed me capable of being in charge of a large team, another aspect which is associated with the position of Darth Vader on the RP side. Vader is ultimately in charge of handling RP situations and command positions in all of the branches: Army, Naval and Inquisitorious.

The fact that I have been accepted as a member of the Support team means that the  Heads of Support know that I am a very active and friendly member of the community, and that I am more than capable of helping those in need of help with anything.

Experience - I have the most experience out of any command member currently on the server. I have been a member of the server’s Imperial High Command for 6 months, and I believe that all the time I have spent as a member of HC has taught me how the RP side of this server works.  

Fair minded - I have proven myself to Command and SMT members of ImperialRP that I am a fair and non - biased member of High Command, with multiple instances where I punished my friends the same way I would punish people that I personally didn’t know. I never hesitate to hand out punishments to my friends or anyone for that matter, which I think deems myself a just and fair minded person in general.

Open minded - I consider myself an open minded person, since I am always listening to other’s opinions and feedback towards decisions that I make or ideas that I consider. Ever since I reached the rank of Commodore, I always worked closely with my peers and I always listened to their thoughts. 

Mature - I have proven myself to be a mature individual, knowing when to be serious and when to joke and have fun. In all of the decisions that I made during my time as a Command Member [ Around 8 Months ] I always made sure to do my research and to act professional, regardless of the situation’s importance.

Please outline some ideas that you could bring to improve the server as Darth Vader:

ARMY

- Give the Grand General and the Generals more jurisdiction over Army branches.  If I were to become Darth Vader, I would give the Army HC team full jurisdiction over accepting/ denying Army Command applications.

- Possibly push for some subdivisions for certain battalions that want them.

- Create a new version of the Army Officer Guidelines, updated with new regulations and guidelines.

NAVY [ These would be done in association with the entire Naval Command team and only with their full approval ]

- Separate the Navy Branches from the Army Branches.

Starfighter Corps and Deathtroopers are both considered Naval Branches, but they are still run entirely by Army Command. I would give Naval High Command more jurisdiction over these 2 branches, such as accepting / denying command applications and possibly some other changes that would improve cooperation and ties between Naval, Deathtroopers and Starfighter Corps.

-  Put a clear limit on Naval Command positions.

Set an actual limit on how many people can hold the ranks of Commodore and above, to ensure that command is not overflowed. Flooded command would cause command members to burn out because they don’t have much to do.

-  Push for more PassiveRP Addons.

I would push for Terminal / Computer addons that would allow Naval and possibly other branches to actually have something to interact with when there are no events happening.

INQUISITORIOUS  [ These would be done in association with IQ Command, and only with their approval ]

-  Possibly add more High Command ranks to IQ.

I feel like IQ Command deserves to have more positions to strive for.  As of now, the only opportunity to become a HC member in IQ is becoming the Grand Inquisitor, which only 1 person can get. I would suggest a new HC rank exclusive to IQ / Purge, which would have 2 slots. This would open the opportunity for more IQ / Purge to reach High Command without having to transfer to other branches.

-  Make IQ Hand more unique and have more authority in Purge / IQ. Possibly have 2 IQ Hand spots, one that can be acquired by IQ Command and one that can be acquired by Purge Command.

GENERAL IDEAS

- Enforce more simulations and PassiveRP across all branches.

- Encourage more cooperation between all branches.

- More activity pings and more tryout pings.

- Scheduled training sessions for battalions [  Parkour, Killhouse, Aim practice, Expeditions ]

-=Section 3=-

In your personal experience with being a player, what issues have you come across?

Corruption - Many times I have witnessed Command Members be corrupt and favorite other members with mass promotions and turn a blind eye when they break rules.

Flag ups - Command members haven’t really done as many flag ups as they could

In response to the question above, how would you handle and fix these issues?

During my time as command, I believe that I mostly fixed all of those issues.

Anything else you would like to add?

Thank you for reading this application, I hope you have a nice day.

𝗜𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗥𝗣 𝗦𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗿 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗺 - 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗔𝗱𝗺𝗶𝗻

Just now, [GL]Brendan said:

+MEGA SUPPORT
+IS ALREDAY SHC
+ACTIVE
+GREAT APP
+Great Guy
+Deserves it more then anyone 
Good Luck Hobbs

Ex - Clone Wars RP Commander Cody Ex - Senior Moderator CWRP & Imperial RP | Ex - Imperial RP 501st VCMDR

"You eggs are going to be the death of me" - Guy Science

Major Support +
Current 3rd highest rank on the server
Amazing applications
Great guy in general
Deserves it the most
Unbiased af
Has been in the community for almost a year

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
talkingtobeckett.gif.90f1583a720f8ef9e8da8f858f177f55.gif

Just now, RJ_ said:

Major Support +
Amazing applications
Great guy in general
Deserves it the most
Unbiased af

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png

1 minute ago, RJ_ said:

Major Support +
Amazing applications
Great guy in general
Deserves it the most
Unbiased af

Former ImperialRP JMT, SNR GM, Shock Commander

[Staff of The Month For November 2020]

3 hours ago, RJ_ said:

Major Support +
Amazing applications
Great guy in general
Deserves it the most
Unbiased af

Bucharest

Edited by Scoot

Racecars don't need headlights because the track is always lit

6 minutes ago, RJ_ said:

Major Support +
Amazing applications
Great guy in general
Deserves it the most
Unbiased af

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

8 minutes ago, RJ_ said:

Major Support +
Amazing applications
Great guy in general
Deserves it the most
Unbiased af

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

17 minutes ago, RJ_ said:

Major Support +
Amazing applications
Great guy in general
Deserves it the most
Unbiased af

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

• Manager

MAJOR +SUPPORT

Great Leader

Great Judgement

Has a lot of experience

A LOT OF DEDICATION IN APPLICATION

Dedicated not to only Naval but the Server in general

Very Trustworthy

Not Biased

Very Active

Really shows he is the perfect fit for Darth Vader

Honestly Hobbs you are the perfect candidate for Darth Vader and I really hope you get it. You are the most hard working and dedicated High Command member at the moment and you would be amazing as Vader.

Good luck!!!

make him vader NOW!!!

Edited by Nimo

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

24 minutes ago, [GL]Brendan said:

+MEGA SUPPORT
+IS ALREDAY SHC
+ACTIVE
+GREAT APP
+Great Guy
+Deserves it more then anyone 
Good Luck Hobbs

R Imperial RP General =-= Retired GM-SNR Admin =-= Staff of the month Oct. 2020

Shock VCMDR/CMDR  |  January 23 - August 29th 

2 minutes ago, Nimo said:

MAJOR +SUPPORT

Great Leader

Great Judgement

Has a lot of experience

Very Trustworthy

Not Biased

Very Active

Honestly Hobbs you are the perfect candidate for Darth Vader and I really hope you get it. You are the most hard working and dedicated High Command member at the moment and you would be amazing as Vader.

Good luck Hobbs you deserve this position a lot!!!

world things GIF
『Retired Head of Staff on ImperialRP』

7 minutes ago, Nimo said:

MAJOR +SUPPORT

Great Leader

Great Judgement

Has a lot of experience

Very Trustworthy

Not Biased

Very Active

Good luck!!!

+ support 

- has high command experience 

- can be chill when he isn't attacking me

- BUT he is very inactive. Getting on the server for 10 min then being AFK for hours dosent count as being active. Only reason people are saying you are active are because they want to be on your good side. Sorry Hobbs I'm not going to sugarcoat it. I think you deserve it yes but I'm going to be honest. improve activity and you will be an amazing vader. 

this is no hate btw. I still think he deserves vader and should get it. I just don't want to be fake 

Edited by ssVibez
  • Like 1

+MEGA SUPPORT

Throughout the year on ImperialRP, if I can think of one person who has made such an impact on the server, lettalone a battalion as it is, it would be Hobbs. Hobbs, throughout the entire year, has worked his ass off and tried forming an entire command team the best he possibly can, regardless of how things may turn out for others, Hobbs has tried really fucking hard to have suitable people in their positions. 

For the Naval side of things: Hobbs knew me as a DT first, and when I saw him and several other people as Naval, I made my decision to try having a second life as a Naval. From the get-go, when he first tried me out, I had no idea what I was really getting into. As a supervisor, Hobbs was the one who saw the most in me and several others. As a low  command member, I realized how much that Hobbs was really pulling to "save Naval" and get it in a better state. The day that we lost a very well respected Naval, Snar, Hobbs immediately started to work even harder for Naval. All around, he has set up a command team for Naval, and has made many decisions for the battalion that heavily affect all of us, and improve our branch. Many of us couldn't have asked for a better person to look up to as a Naval member than him.

For the Army side: Since Hobbs was a Grand Moff, and even before then, I know that he did many trainings and set up many sims that actually helped DT. He incorporated many different kinds of trainings for me and other DT to translate to enlisted and NCO and such, this is where I learned alot of my leadership from. As a Grand Moff, he worked closely with Army command, and gave them tips and advice every now and then to better the performance of all of Army. Since becoming a Grand Admiral, he has heavily worked with all of Army, and has tried to set up a very well trusted command team with the assistance of others. He cares about all of Army HC's opinions, and does take them into account when making decisions like promoting someone to VCMDR+. 

All together, I think that personally, there is no better fit person for Vader, than Hobbs, especially considering how long Hobbs has been a command member with little to no screw-ups. It is to my best belief that Hobbs will do his absolute best to improve all of RP for the server. With that reasoning concluded, best of luck, Grand Admiral.

• Like 1

Former Grand Admiral Thrawn

56 minutes ago, RJ_ said:

Major Support +
Amazing applications
Great guy in general
Deserves it the most
Unbiased af

EX Medical Vice Commander 501st ARC Lead | 501st Officer IC Enlisted IQ Lord 

1 hour ago, RJ_ said:

Major Support +
Amazing applications
Great guy in general
Deserves it the most
Unbiased af

49 minutes ago, ClassyBuck said:

+MEGA SUPPORT

Throughout the year on ImperialRP, if I can think of one person who has made such an impact on the server, lettalone a battalion as it is, it would be Hobbs. Hobbs, throughout the entire year, has worked his ass off and tried forming an entire command team the best he possibly can, regardless of how things may turn out for others, Hobbs has tried really fucking hard to have suitable people in their positions. 

For the Naval side of things: Hobbs knew me as a DT first, and when I saw him and several other people as Naval, I made my decision to try having a second life as a Naval. From the get-go, when he first tried me out, I had no idea what I was really getting into. As a supervisor, Hobbs was the one who saw the most in me and several others. As a low  command member, I realized how much that Hobbs was really pulling to "save Naval" and get it in a better state. The day that we lost a very well respected Naval, Snar, Hobbs immediately started to work even harder for Naval. All around, he has set up a command team for Naval, and has made many decisions for the battalion that heavily affect all of us, and improve our branch. Many of us couldn't have asked for a better person to look up to as a Naval member than him.

For the Army side: Since Hobbs was a Grand Moff, and even before then, I know that he did many trainings and set up many sims that actually helped DT. He incorporated many different kinds of trainings for me and other DT to translate to enlisted and NCO and such, this is where I learned alot of my leadership from. As a Grand Moff, he worked closely with Army command, and gave them tips and advice every now and then to better the performance of all of Army. Since becoming a Grand Admiral, he has heavily worked with all of Army, and has tried to set up a very well trusted command team with the assistance of others. He cares about all of Army HC's opinions, and does take them into account when making decisions like promoting someone to VCMDR+. 

All together, I think that personally, there is no better fit person for Vader, than Hobbs, especially considering how long Hobbs has been a command member with little to no screw-ups. It is to my best belief that Hobbs will do his absolute best to improve all of RP for the server. With that reasoning concluded, best of luck, Grand Admiral.

1 hour ago, Nimo said:

MAJOR +SUPPORT

Great Leader

Great Judgement

Has a lot of experience

Very Trustworthy

Not Biased

Very Active

Good luck!!!

make him vader NOW!!!

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

2 hours ago, RJ_ said:

Major Support +
Amazing applications
Great guy in general
Deserves it the most
Unbiased af

-Good guy

|                       Imperial                       |

Retired Starfighter Marshall 47th OS Glutton  Retired Shock Commander

4 hours ago, RJ_ said:

Major Support +
Amazing applications
Great guy in general
Deserves it the most
Unbiased af

SCPRP|  Nu-7 2LT Greg
Imperial RP | Retired Shock Vice Commander,  Retired Naval Lieutenant 

+ Support

- You are a great guy, and you lead in many ways! I mean you are the Head Game Master, Senior Admin and Grand Admiral.

- You have really helped me in Naval and also created some strong army leadership.

- I wish you did more roleplay as it is a big factor for Darth Vader

Best of Luck!

Former: Best CAO, Staff gm and whatever