Jameshi's Senior Command Application

Jameshi34

Should I become a member of Senior Command?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a member of Senior Command?

• Yes
    • No

1. Steam Name?: [GL] Jameshi

2. Steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:211312778

3. Roster Name?: Jameshi

4. Current Rank?: CPT

5. When were you promoted?: 10/24/2020

6. How long have you been a member of GENSEC (roughly)?: 8/22/2020

7.  Do you promise to uphold all rules instated by GamingLight and by the many Security guidelines?: Yes

8. Do you promise to uphold your duties as a command member in leadership, mentoring, problem-solving, etc.?: Yes

9. Do you promise that you will listen and respect your lower / higher rankings?: Yes

10. Why do you want to become a senior command member? (150 WORDS+): I believe I am fit to be a senior command member for a variety of reasons. First, my activity. I hold myself to a high standard when it comes to play time. I try my very best to balance my time between Medical, Maintenance, Security, and CI, and I believe I do so effectively. Assuming I get the Major rank I would obviously spend even more time than I do now on my Security job, as SCMD would be more demanding than anything I've come across before in Security and in the server as a whole. I'm well known mainly for my hours and the courtesy I exhibit to everyone under me, and neither of those would change in my becoming a Major. I believe I'm capable for the position in both mind and spirit; my time as a WO, 2LT, 1LT, and CPT has taught me the ins and outs of CMD as a whole, and I believe that I am ready to take on the challenge of SCMD. I'd continue to work readily with my fellow Gensec, and I would be sure to lead with a helping hand, not an iron fist. I'd further myself as the HOPO in working with low and junior command members in making PTs and offmeetings for Gensec to enjoy. I'll keep Wardens as pristine as it is now. Warden's reputation will most definitely not be tarnished by myself, and if anyone does something to sully the name they will be dealt with swiftly and effectively. As I said in my rollcall, being a DHWD in and of itself proves my ability to command and lead, a vital aspect of all CMD members, especially SCMD+. With all these fine achievements under my belt, it is under a strict and scrupulous mind that I believe myself fitting of the rank Major.

11. What would you do if a Security Officer was constantly leaving D Block?: They would receive a verbal warning and would be added to the watch list. If they continued to leave D-Block without perms they would receive a demotion for breaking the SOP. They would not be placed on a DNT afterwards, unless they had been notably rude or aggressive to any Gensec members.

12. What would you do if an NCO kept on leaving d-block with terrible reasons?: I would inform them that the ability to leave D-Block freely is a privilege that should not be abused, they would then be placed on the watch list. If the same NCO kept leaving for terrible reasons, and did so in excess, I would consider giving them a strike. If more misdemeanor is observed they would obtain a strike. If, even after a strike, they continue to abuse their privilege, I would consult my fellow command to see if the NCO deserves the rank they have. If the CMD agree that their conduct is unbefitting of their rank, they would be demoted. If a demotion doesn't stop them, they'd be demoted down to CPL and put on a 1-strike policy.

13. What do you do if an E-11 private comes into d block and attempts to take command of all of the security?: I would immediately contact any E11 CMD about the problem, as well as report the player for breaking the MOTD. Assuming no E11 CMD are on (tho Zeus never sleeps lmao), I would let the E11 PVT know that they aren't allowed inside D-Block let alone commanding Gensec. I would then ask them to leave D-Block. If they voluntarily leave after I tell them to and there is E11 CMD on, I'd let them deal with it since it is an SOP and MOTD violation. If there is no E11 CMD on but they still left voluntarily, I would clip whatever evidence I could and would send it to an E11 low command member to use at their discretion. If they continue to order Gensec around in D-Block and no E11 CMD is on, I'd then look to any higher-ranking non-command E11 members to take him out of there and report the infraction to their command members. If none are on, I would be sure to clip the encounter and send it to an E11 low command member. If E11 CMD is on and the PVT didn't leave after I told them to, I would make sure the CMD member knows everything they did, evidence included of course, and leave the rest to the CMD member. Afterwards, I'd probably ask for PTS during a meeting to let Gensec know that they don't need to listen to E11 ever if they are inside D-Block, as they are never allowed inside there. Staff would be called in every instance, as this is an MOTD violation.

14. Explain the process of promoting a corporal to sergeant in your own words: [Faux Script] -> First, congratulations on being promoted to NCO. You've shown enough leadership and activity to be promoted to SGT, and we expect you to keep it up. To begin, you may now call Partial Lockdown and Hands-up Protocol during Defcon 3 in addition to Defcon 2. This is the NCO guide, it's basically everything any NCO needs to know. Link to GENSEC NCO Guide would be provided in chat. I would then walk them through the NCO guide, emphasizing important parts. Next, you can now become a FTO. Speak to any SFTO or higher to be trained. It is required to be in the FTO program to be considered for a Command rank, if you ever choose to apply. Speaking of which, you can now apply for the Warrant Officer rank when applications open. It's essentially CMD tryouts, if you pass the entrance exam and the 1-week trial period you get promoted to 2LT. Also, you are now required to have a forums account. Please click this link - provides link to GamingLight forums home page - and click the button in the top right that says 'Sign up'. It will then ask for you to sign up with your Steam account. Click the 'Sign in with Steam' button and enter your Steam username and password. Then you will need to enter in an email address and confirm it. Once you've confirmed it, you can choose your nickname and your general account and profile settings. That's pretty much it, please remember that you are now expected to exhibit leadership, discipline, activity, and qualities of a role-model more than you were before. From now on, command will be looking for these things from you to be promoted further. Good luck, and keep on doing what you're doing. Gives whitelist. Logs promotion.

Edited by Jameshi34
  • Like 1

Gensec LTCOL | Deputy Head Warden S.T.A.R.S. Michael Jones Enthusiast

do you are have stupid?                                   goodjob.PNG.9c25ffc1a65cd99790254177add16546.PNG

+Support

HOLY FRICK

- Probably the most active member of Gensec I have ever seen (behind Jack S)

EXTREMELY  well written app, one of the most thorough SCMD apps out there

- A model Low Command member, always fulfills his duties and does his best to help out Gensec whenever possible

- One of the DHWDs

- A trusted member of staff

The best candidate for Major in my opinion

• Gaminglight Love 1

Armored Shield | Gensec MAJ EWD | DHFTO | OPRF

image.png.e09ac0bccd380d6b8f4058660ffdf6f7.png

Great application, clearly you have put in a lot of effort into the application. 

Just a clarification for question 13, if an E11 PVT enters d-block, that would be breaking the MOTD rules. Please do contact staffs for that manner, snap a clip and then contact staff first as that is considered a moderate - large scale breach of the MOTD. Then afterwards, you would send the clip to a 2LT + in E11. Usually, when this happens, we ensure the offender is given the correct punishment for both on the server side/staff side and in E11. (speaking from a staff and E11 CMD standpoint)

Obviously, just from reading this application, you have shown great interest into becoming part of senior command in GENSEC.  In game, you have also been proven to be competent enough to yield the rank of senior command. Not only you have demonstrated astronomical amount of activity, but also demonstrated the leadership skill and the responsibility needed for senior command. You are very well deserving of this rank.

Note: if E-11 enters d-block without DSD +'s decision, it will warrant a fail rp warning for entering d-block as E-11 (failing to comply with a department's SOP). 

+1

Edited by Hope
  • Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

osu! achiever? I don't know

Just now, Hope said:

Great application, clearly you have put in a lot of effort into the application. 

Just a clarification for question 13, if an E11 PVT enters d-block, that would be breaking the MOTD rules. Please do contact staffs for that manner, snap a clip and then contact staff first as that is considered a moderate - large scale breach of the MOTD. Then afterwards, you would send the clip to a 2LT + in E11. Usually, when this happens, we ensure the offender is given the correct punishment for both on the server side/staff side and in E11. (speaking from a staff and E11 CMD standpoint)

Obviously, just from reading this application, you have shown great interest into becoming part of senior command in GENSEC.  In game, you have also been proven to be competent enough to yield the rank of senior command. Not only you have demonstrated astronomical amount of activity, but also demonstrated the leadership skill and the responsibility needed for senior command. You are very well deserving of this rank. 

+1

even made sure with an admin it was just sop... editing now lmao

• Gaminglight Love 1

Gensec LTCOL | Deputy Head Warden S.T.A.R.S. Michael Jones Enthusiast

do you are have stupid?                                   goodjob.PNG.9c25ffc1a65cd99790254177add16546.PNG

8 minutes ago, Superspudmuff1n said:

+Support

HOLY FRICK

- A model Low Command member, always fulfills his duties and does his best to help out Gensec whenever possible

- One of the DHWDs

• Gaminglight Love 1

56 minutes ago, Superspudmuff1n said:

+Support

HOLY FRICK

- One of the DHWDs

Also Jameshi is pretty pog.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Free From GL ❤️

4 hours ago, Superspudmuff1n said:

+Support

HOLY FRICK

- One of the DHWDs

App is great my guy.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

I am the Head of Senior Command. My activity has been lacking, I struggle with University and a Job. I am also Head Warden, and was a DHWD myself at one time. In my opinion Jameshi, you are a security with many strengths and little to know faults, and aggressive like me but not too much so. You are able to make up for what I cannot accomplish in my play time, and I am here to vouch for your strengths. I give you my plus support, only if you remember this. Talented people always rise high in our foundation branches, however constant incline can often lead to overconfidence and inflated ego. If you ever feel like you are superior to others in security, make sure you check yourself. I’ve seen too many get so high so fast only to mess it up because they thought they were invincible. 

+Support

Edited by APE
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Ret. Security Colonel || Ret. Head Warden || D-Class High Council || Former MTF Alpha 1 'Red Right Hand' Juliette 69             

26 minutes ago, APE said:

I am the Head of Senior Command. My activity has been lacking, I struggle with University and a Job. I am also Head Warden, and was a DHWD myself at one time. In my opinion Jameshi, you are a security with many strengths and little to know faults, and aggressive like me but not too much so. You are able to make up for what I cannot accomplish in my play time, and I am here to vouch for your strengths. I give you my plus support, only if you remember this. Talented people always rise high in our foundation branches, however constant incline can often lead to overconfidence and inflated ego. If you ever feel like you are superior to others in security, make sure you check yourself. I’ve seen too many get so high so fast only to mess it up because they thought they were invincible. 

+Support

Absolute pleasure working with him in D block, he is dedicated and knows what he is doing. He can be strict but he is also a laid back and fun person to talk to and vibe around and as Senior command he should be approachable, which he is.
BIG +SUPPORT

• Gaminglight Love 1

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

1 hour ago, APE said:

+Support

Agreed!

Note to self: He will incinerate you

Edited by [GL] loudyfam (Jack S)
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

4 hours ago, APE said:

+Support

Knowing him, he would push to his limits onto security based on his activity and his actions that occurs in and out of Gensec.

• Gaminglight Love 1

12 hours ago, Superspudmuff1n said:

+Support

HOLY FRICK

- One of the DHWDs

the app is very good 

• Gaminglight Love 1

Current Ranks: None :))

Past Ranks: Security JFTO 2LT Mystery|PWD Brutus MUDA|MTF E11 DHFTO 1LT Cobra|MTF E11 LS Falcon-1 [First Ever Lonestar]STF D4 "Vanguard" Brynhild HA5|Security Olympics Winner|Senior Mod|Senior Event Team Member

image.png

5 hours ago, APE said:

+Support

• Gaminglight Love 1

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

+support

i know my opinion might not matter since i'm retired but you do so well in what you do, keep it up and remember to not ever change. always be yourself and always hold your foot down  

• Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

|| Deputy Chief Of Security || Security OFTO || A1 LT WENDIGO || Former Delta-5 WO || Former Delta-5 DHRO || Former Delta-5 FTO || Former GT4 VALI || Former RRH Echo 45 || S.T.A.R.S || S.T.A.R.S  || Mr. Golf

On 11/8/2020 at 1:21 AM, Superspudmuff1n said:

+Support

HOLY FRICK

- One of the DHWDs

I don't remember how I got here. I'm hitting the back button.

On 11/8/2020 at 2:21 AM, Superspudmuff1n said:

+Support

HOLY FRICK

- One of the DHWDs

On 11/8/2020 at 2:21 AM, Superspudmuff1n said:

+Support

HOLY FRICK

- One of the DHWDs

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

Accepted!

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png