Armors Removal/Resignation from ID10

Armor1093

This is not how I would have wished to resign from ID10 and possibly the GL imperial server as a hole but it feels more and more like I am being forced to do this by SMT and HC. As of 3:32 PM EST on 11/5/20 High command has come to me with no prior messages to tell me I am being removed due to my inability to be on the server 3 times a week. I know commanders need to be active on the server but I was never informed that we need to be on and I quote, “On a minimum of 3 times a week.” Between me being a college student having a full time job and apprenticing for a skilled trade I don't have time unless I afk on the server to join the server 3 times a week.

My recommendation to HC and SMT is Communicate with Command team members. Not once was I told my activity was pore and that I need to get on or be removed, I don't have a command strike for inactivity, and after I was informed of this decision I was told, “This is final you can not argue this.” I never showed my side and none of my VCMDRs were questioned either. SMT and HC besides Blizzard, Luci, Stone, and Hobbs at the end have all refused to communicate with me throughout all of this.

I understand you might think you're doing the best for the server but not even attempting to try and talk to that command member is what will kill battalions and the server. I do wish you guys the best and hope the server keeps doing well and gets more players. 

At this time do to me feeling as if I am being targeted and or ignored by a majority of HC and SMT I will be taking a break from the Imperial GL server. If it was not for Inferno squad I would have left the server and possibly GL due to how this was handled. This is not how members of a gamming community that has been here for over 2 years now should feel, If I truly did something wrong such as racism, Mass RDM, Impersonation of staff, or hacking then I would understand but this feels like being kicked in the gut and told to leave.

Inferno squad: IF Hask does not get better and learns to hold his tongue you guys need to beat him now that I cant. Its been a pleasure to be ID10 for the past seven mounts 

Del/Marcus: Keep doing the job you are doing I hope you can take over as ID10 at some point.

Hask/Rupert: You need to get your activity up as well as stop minging on hask. I may have let it slide but Jack wont.

Iden/Jack: I most likely wont come back unless you wish for me to. You were one of the only people who I thought of as a true friend in GL.

DT: Thank you guys for learning to trust IF again. I am happy we handle our problems like adults and talk them over instead of going behind each other's back. I wish you all the best and continued growth to your battalion.

IC: I am glad we have started working together. I hope you will continue to work with IF after I am gone as many of you show GL as it should be.

This is IF CMDR ID10/Armor signing off. Before I leave I wish to say do not try and fight HC or SMT for me as they have made it clear there is no way to change this.

Well if you can't really be active, you should've expected this. No-one is going to have one person hold a position who just isn't active at all, especially considering you are command and there is suitable candidates for your position who are active.

Former Grand Admiral Thrawn

It's sad to see you go however if you are unable to be active in a position than I see no reason to why you wouldn't be removed. It has been stated in past commander meetings that with the server getting more active commanders need to do their best to stay active or else they will face removal. The fact that you have been on the server for around 10 hours in the past month shows that you can't hold a command position on this server. You also managed to log more hours on SCP-RP in a week than you had on Imperial in a month. It is nothing against you as a person, but if you can't keep up with what is expected in a command position than maybe it isn't the best for you to stay there.

Good luck in your future, and I hope college goes well for you.

https://prnt.sc/vfa2sd - Battlemetrics of ImperialRP

world things GIF
『Retired Head of Staff on ImperialRP』

1 minute ago, Emoo said:

It's sad to see you go however if you are unable to be active in a position than I see no reason to why you wouldn't be removed. It has been stated in past commander meetings that with the server getting more active commanders need to do their best to stay active or else they will face removal. The fact that you have been on the server for around 10 hours in the past month shows that you can't hold a command position on this server. You also managed to log more hours on SCP-RP in a week than you had on Imperial in a month. It is nothing against you as a person, but if you can't keep up with what is expected in a command position than maybe it isn't the best for you to stay there.

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
talkingtobeckett.gif.90f1583a720f8ef9e8da8f858f177f55.gif

1 minute ago, Emoo said:

Those hours are mostly all AFK and from the event. I have only spent 3 hours on the server active and mainly for me to get away from the stress I was feeling from being one of 2 available command members in IF. I feel that activity based on only server time is a bad way to measure. Doc work in my opinion should also count but wont do to Battlemetrics.

Sad to see you go armor!

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

I think half of the shit you said in this post is stupid.

2 hours ago, Armor1093 said:

SMT and HC besides Blizzard, Luci, Stone, and Hobbs at the end have all refused to communicate with me throughout all of this.

As SMT and HC we are not required to speak to you through out this process, You have been the one who has decided to be impatient and not wait for a reply you messaged me on discord at "3:44 PM GMT" and you made this post around 2/3 hours ago. which leaves around a 5-6 hour time gap, not all people have time to sit here and message on discord all day, I have a life and I have job I cant watch discord all day, and the fact that you used the word "refused" is highly stupid.

3 hours ago, Armor1093 said:

At this time do to me feeling as if I am being targeted

You are not the only being removed or ask to resign, I have had enough with the activity of a lot of the command and I am making changes.

But overall, I have decided to refuse your "dispute" on the matter and I wish you luck in the future with what you plan to do

Have a good one, Hotshot 

hotshot manager.png

I literally saw you on the day of or before you got removed on ID10  doing stuff with IF 

this makes me laugh IDK why though 

Edited by Dragin

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

My Old Friend; Your time in IF was wonderful. I saw join as a IF agent and grow into ID-10. I don't think anyone can replace you as ID-10 inside or outside IF. And if someone does I'm sure they will think back to you and say," What would've he done." I hope you find something that you enjoy on this server or off it. 

IF GANG~Texas/Buck Brown

• Adam. locked this topic