7 members have voted

1. 1. Should Jacky Become Event Team

• yes
    • no

In-Game Name: Jacky

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:202517661

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Platinum

How many hours do you have on the server?: roughly 1512 hours

What is your general knowledge on the rules?: I feel that I have a pretty good understanding of the rules. 

How many warns do you have? (No more than 15): 10

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+):

I want to join the Police RP event team for many reasons. Firstly, I enjoy creating unique RP situations to make things fun and exciting. Whenever I am in game I try to make things interesting for all parties involved. I am also very active. I practically have no life aside from gaminglight right now do to COVID and I am on for a good chunk of the day, every day so my activity will not be an issue. I want to give back to the community in anyway possible as it has given me so much and event team is a great way to help me do that. I also enjoy participating in events and have always wanted to be "behind the curtain" so to speak and help run them. I feel that creating exciting events keeps people interested in the game and I thing that I have many exciting ideas for events. Thank you for taking your time to read this.

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): An idea for an event I have is an escape room event. People would be split into 3 teams evenly.  There are a few possible ways to do this, and the one I would pick would be solving riddles/math problems to get through the series of rooms. There would be 3 rooms for each team, one with a keypad, where the code is comprised of answers to  4 math  problems (an example problem being a right  triangle on the wall with lengths of two sides filled in, requiring players to use the Pythagorean Theorem to solve for the remaining side length). The next room would be a riddle on the wall, with instructions to PM an event team member the answer to be let into the next room. At the third room, there would be a series of questions. There would be instructions on the wall to write down your answers, and then put them in order (the answers would be in order of a phrase for example "large red dog" example questions being 1: what is a 5 letter synonym for "big"? 2: what color is a wavelength of 620nm to 750nm? 3: What animal is called "Canis lupus familiaris" in latin?)

The phrase will be complete when a team has all the correct answers in order and pms the answer to an event team member. The first team to exit the escape room would win a cash prize evenly distributed between them. The other two teams would not win anything, giving incentive to work efficiently as a team to win first place.  Players would be muted so and rooms would be far away from each other so as to not share answers between teams.

If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? (Must be in EST timezone)

Monday - Friday: 2pmish  to 6pm then from 8pm to 11pm 

Saturday and Sunday: 2pm-12am

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines? Yes. many times

edit: i am aware this posted in the wrong area. if someone could kindly move it I would appreciate it as I do not know how. 

Edited by jackyman21

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19

+Support

Nice guy

Active 

Good Application

(How's the kids!?) 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

On 11/7/2020 at 7:55 AM, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

Wrong Section 

He said he knows that, He needs a forms diplomat too move it...

On 11/6/2020 at 9:56 PM, jackyman21 said:

i am aware this posted in the wrong area. if someone could kindly move it I would appreciate it as I do not know how. 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

On 11/6/2020 at 10:32 PM, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support

Nice guy

Active 

Good Application

(How's the kids!?) 

Really Cool Dude

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

On 11/6/2020 at 10:32 PM, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support

Nice guy

Active 

Good Application

(How's the kids!?) 

I agree, you would be a great addition to the team! Good Luck!

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support