10 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become Event Team?

• Yes
    • No

1. In-Game Name: Alex Raddish

2. Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:85663951

3. ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Trial Moderator

4. How many hours do you have on the server?: 2184+

5. What is your general knowledge on the rules?: I have a very solid grasp on the rules/MOTD

6. How many warns do you have? (No more than 15): 16 (Permission from Jimmy James)

7. Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+):

I would like to join event team for many reasons. First of all, I'd like to help plan, coordinate and hold events on the server for the community to enjoy and take part in. I have several friends in the event team, and feel as though I would fit in quite well. While participating in events, I've always thought of ways that we could make them better. Wheither it be more challening, more inclusive and engaging, or just more fun in general. The second reason I would like to join event team is because of my love for the community and the players in it. I would look foward to holding events for the simple reasons of engaging with the playerbase and ensuring they enjoy their time on the server. In doing so would encourage the players to return, and participate in future events.

Also I can bring activity and dedication to the event team. With my activity being virtually all day everyday, I am free to hold events, or help plan events pretty much any time. Along with my activity, I can bring dedication and a sense of eagerness to the event team. I'm dedicated  to the community, and the server; and would be eager to hold events whenever the oppourtinity arises. I can also bring new ideas or events, and think outside the box as to how we can mix it up every now and again. With my activity, dedication and love for the community, I think I can make a great addition to the event team, contribute and give back to the community. 

8. Describe an event you could create (Be specific): Town of Salem type murder mystery

9. If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? (Must be in EST timezone)

10. Monday - Friday: 8am to 11pm

11. Saturday and Sunday: 8am to 11pm

12. Have you read the Event Team Guidelines? Yes

On 10/30/2020 at 6:52 PM, jackyman21 said:

+support

its raddish give him a bag of milk and event team.

When you were on SCPRP you were a delight to have around bro, so nice to staff.

Good Luck!

• Like 1

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif